Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: San Diego Bare

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 327 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4903
This blog is moderated by BearBare
  1. #3748
    Quote Originally Posted by Cram1904  [View Original Post]
    Mind resharing the second ones link? This one seems to be dead.
    I'm guessing this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162833387#.

  2. #3747
    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    So in an effort to not be stingy, I feel like I got to divulge these two or else they'll have come and gone and I'd be (maybe) the only one to have enjoyed them raw. So for starters, these two are traveling together which I didn't find out until just now when I pulled up and saw one standing outside to allow privacy for me and the friend. So boom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162786886

    Jayda is the smaller of the two and is absolutely gorgeous. She came by my place dressed pretty nice and smelling good. She chatted me up for a bit, collected payment and gave me what I'd consider a pretty lackluster bbj. Against my better judgement, I gave her a nice DATY session until she came and creamed. She likes to dirty talk and seems like she aims to please as a lot of her dirty talk sought validation ("Am I fucking you good?" Type of statements). She smelled and tasted wonderful. All would have been swell but she insisted on me pulling out which us a huge "meh" in my book. I don't go raw to pull out but I obliged. I still have respect for these girls regardless of their profession.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...go/16278698900

    Now this is the thicker of the two. I opted for incall this time around and was pretty surprised to see Jayda standing outside when I pulled up. I went in and got a different experience from her partner. First things first, she set a timer. That didn't bother me too too much but it did make me question whether this would be a good encounter. But indeed it was. She was way more GFE friendly than her partner. She likes to kiss and her bbj was fantastic. I didn't feel the same urge to daty with her as I did with Jayda. After receiving some fire ass head. I jumped in mish first and let her guide my hands. She really likes her titties squeezed. I flipped her for K9 and she really got into and when I was finally ready to finish, she begged me to cum in her and I couldn't help but agree. Filled her up and went home asap to write this report because they'll both be leaving in a week. They both have their strong points and weaknesses. Have at them boys.
    Mind resharing the second ones link? This one seems to be dead.

  3. #3746
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting in the area and was aching for a morning creampie, Kristin was available.
    How does she look these days? I saw her a while back and she had gotten pretty heavy.

  4. #3745

    Out of Towners

    So in an effort to not be stingy, I feel like I got to divulge these two or else they'll have come and gone and I'd be (maybe) the only one to have enjoyed them raw. So for starters, these two are traveling together which I didn't find out until just now when I pulled up and saw one standing outside to allow privacy for me and the friend. So boom.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162786886

    Jayda is the smaller of the two and is absolutely gorgeous. She came by my place dressed pretty nice and smelling good. She chatted me up for a bit, collected payment and gave me what I'd consider a pretty lackluster bbj. Against my better judgement, I gave her a nice DATY session until she came and creamed. She likes to dirty talk and seems like she aims to please as a lot of her dirty talk sought validation ("Am I fucking you good?" Type of statements). She smelled and tasted wonderful. All would have been swell but she insisted on me pulling out which us a huge "meh" in my book. I don't go raw to pull out but I obliged. I still have respect for these girls regardless of their profession.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...go/16278698900

    Now this is the thicker of the two. I opted for incall this time around and was pretty surprised to see Jayda standing outside when I pulled up. I went in and got a different experience from her partner. First things first, she set a timer. That didn't bother me too too much but it did make me question whether this would be a good encounter. But indeed it was. She was way more GFE friendly than her partner. She likes to kiss and her bbj was fantastic. I didn't feel the same urge to daty with her as I did with Jayda. After receiving some fire ass head. I jumped in mish first and let her guide my hands. She really likes her titties squeezed. I flipped her for K9 and she really got into and when I was finally ready to finish, she begged me to cum in her and I couldn't help but agree. Filled her up and went home asap to write this report because they'll both be leaving in a week. They both have their strong points and weaknesses. Have at them boys.

  5. #3744

    Kristen gangbang

    I'm down to BBFS cip her at the gangbang. I'll even go LAST.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    Had a meeting in the area and was aching for a morning creampie, Kristin was available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162725957

    Man was she ready for me.

    Lied back, she put on the music and started a nice bbbjwith DT, I held her hair up. And squeezed her nipples as she worshipped my cock. She can suck me off the whole time, she then straddled me an inserted my cock into her, flicking her clit until she got juice wet and slid herself down, she rode until she got tired, I flipped her over and lapped up some of her juices, fingered and licked her until she came, mounted her in mish and told me to come inside her and make a baby. Sure thing, kept pounding her until she got another O and made a mess in her and on her bed. As I cleaned up and dressed, she just put on her panties with my baby batter inside. She told me I was the 1st client of the day and she tasted really good, otherwise I wouldn't be down for that. She is down for a gangbang of 3 guys 150 each person.

  6. #3743
    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    Yes she is. Hasn't stopped me before. Selma and Taz are 2 of my go to bare gals.

    Nice report DPD. Makes me want to take a trip to Carlsbad.
    Damn, kinda miss Taz. She still around?

  7. #3742

    She's Really Thick

    Quote Originally Posted by Canuck6234  [View Original Post]
    I haven't and doubt that I will after seeing how thick she is from her pictures.
    Yes she is. Hasn't stopped me before. Selma and Taz are 2 of my go to bare gals.

    Nice report DPD. Makes me want to take a trip to Carlsbad.

  8. #3741

    Kristin in Carlsbad

    Had a meeting in the area and was aching for a morning creampie, Kristin was available.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162725957

    Man was she ready for me.

    Lied back, she put on the music and started a nice bbbjwith DT, I held her hair up. And squeezed her nipples as she worshipped my cock. She can suck me off the whole time, she then straddled me an inserted my cock into her, flicking her clit until she got juice wet and slid herself down, she rode until she got tired, I flipped her over and lapped up some of her juices, fingered and licked her until she came, mounted her in mish and told me to come inside her and make a baby. Sure thing, kept pounding her until she got another O and made a mess in her and on her bed. As I cleaned up and dressed, she just put on her panties with my baby batter inside. She told me I was the 1st client of the day and she tasted really good, otherwise I wouldn't be down for that. She is down for a gangbang of 3 guys 150 each person.

  9. #3740

    She is a little thick

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriffBart  [View Original Post]
    She advertises bare. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://callescort.org/619-558-8371
    I haven't and doubt that I will after seeing how thick she is from her pictures.

  10. #3739

    DeeLishas

    She advertises bare. Has anyone taken the plunge?

    https://callescort.org/619-558-8371

  11. #3738
    Quote Originally Posted by KeptSilence  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. I busted a nice nut in her ass about a week and a half ago. She's pretty talkative. She's the girl in the pics tho. I'm interested in her friend now.
    Just fucked her in the ass, she is ok with big cocks up the pooper and seems into it. Fun.

  12. #3737
    Quote Originally Posted by SdGuy98  [View Original Post]
    Been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone met up with her?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273345757
    I have. The ad is real. She is the girl in the pics as well. Won't do CIP unfortunately but is definitely up for bare. Wasn't all that great if I'm honest but it got the job done. And for a nice price. She cute as hell with petite frame. I might repeat of idc about enthusiasm in the moment.

  13. #3736

    Alicepalace

    Been seeing her post for a while. Has anyone met up with her?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/7273345757

  14. #3735

    Finally got Ava before she left

    Nothing new to add here just that I feel less confused about her poor communication now after read reviews on her. Did end up getting a session with her on maybe 12/21 for BBCIP. Never thought I'd go that route but I couldn't resist the little tight body in the photos. 2. 2 . Got there the first time and she had some stupid excuse about running behind cause her friend got kicked out. She kept in contact ironically and since I knew the room # I kinda posted to see what was happening. After about 2 hrs I didn't see anything besides her come out once and go back in so I hit her back and said I'm 10 minutes out if she can see me. She said yes and I waited about 9 minutes then went up. Got straight to the action and she went bbj thrn about 2 minutes in I told her it's time. She straddled the top of me and rode facing me. Started kinda hugging on me like she was enjoying it. I don't like when they get close to my face so I kinda pushed her head to the side. She let me pound from under and then she started just riding away. Maybe 5 minutes total before she could feel me starting to fill up towards the top. Soon as she said I want you to in this I immediate blasted the hallways up. Was well worth the 2. 2. Was supposed to go back a couple days later before she left and had everything set up and confirmed and then she ghosted again. Oh well at least I got my CIP once. I'll get her again when she return. Thought it was too good to be true but she's real. Same gal in the pics on her ad and same weight. Maybe 95-100 lbs. I actually really enjoyed the session I can't wait til she returns.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/162415904

  15. #3734

    BBW Ava

    I'd tried to get a hold of this lady for years and she would never respond. I finally received some responses from her and then she goes silent when I try to schedule. I talked to her on the phone and she had a sexy college female sounding voice but she went silent again after I got ready and was about to be on my way. I've never had so many failed attempts with a provider. She has a profile of dirtypillows on HX and has no reviews there. She's had ads on Eros as well. Just a waste of time.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7253278375

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape