Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24583

    Coming into RDU Hoping you guys will help

    Going to the Duke game Tuesday night but arriving early that day and staying in a nice hotel near RDU. Hoping to have some fun before the game (or after). Not looking for FS but definitely DATY and BBBJ. Perfect would be 20's, spinner (petite), fair skin (blonde but all other hair color ok with pale skin. 2nd choice would be a small, pretty Asian (like pictures you see but never in person (LOL), Okay I know realistically all of that above is nearly impossible but heck I'd throw it out there. No real budget. But value based upon looks and performance is very much appreciated, Either reply here or PM me. Appreciate any input or suggestions. I did message a Skylar asked about outcall and was told sure but needed a $60 deposit for that. So I offered to do incall as I have a no deposit policy as they all seem to be scams. I got crickets after saying I don't deposit. This is her in case someone knows she is legit, Also an example of what would work for me, https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/974632987783 for that matter I could send you any of the AMP Asian pics but anything looking like that is rare. TY in advance.

  2. #24582

    Also

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    In light of the recent commentary about the crazy prices in the area, this one is now charging $500 for an hr!? I've never seen her personally but everyone knows she has been around for a while-- like a really long time in the Raleigh area. To see her price today at $500 for an hr is truly insane.

    God bless the man who pays that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01
    If you look at her Tryst add she has a pic on a boat spread Eagle. If you look close you can see the cum that dropped out on the black bikini. She is fun, 300 used to get you unlimited for a couple hours.

  3. #24581
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterLynn  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have info on this? His mailbox is full.
    I got a few text from him and pics of her. Absolutely nothing came of it.

  4. #24580

    Sami

    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum  [View Original Post]
    She looks pretty damn good in those pics. Though, I did a forum search and some reports are pretty sketch.
    She is hot AF body is everything you want in a pornstar / stripper. She used to do 140 hh GFE in Wilmington. Great fuck, hard to hold your load especially in doggy. Menu wide open in terms of bb.

  5. #24579
    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    In light of the recent commentary about the crazy prices in the area, this one is now charging $500 for an hr!? I've never seen her personally but everyone knows she has been around for a while-- like a really long time in the Raleigh area. To see her price today at $500 for an hr is truly insane.

    God bless the man who pays that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01
    She looks pretty damn good in those pics. Though, I did a forum search and some reports are pretty sketch.

  6. #24578

    Exhibit A. Sami

    In light of the recent commentary about the crazy prices in the area, this one is now charging $500 for an hr!? I've never seen her personally but everyone knows she has been around for a while-- like a really long time in the Raleigh area. To see her price today at $500 for an hr is truly insane.

    God bless the man who pays that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

  7. #24577

    Trinity Banks

    Happy New years, trying to find info on this friend.

    Anyone have experience they can share?

    WDE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinitybanks

  8. #24576
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Someone had posted a negative review of Jlo, but didn't provide any details. I know she has had reviews, mostly good in the past. I would like to know what the negatives were. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/281612856319
    Right before we started she said she needed to use the bathroom. Two minutes later I throw on my pants and go looking for her.

    She's staring in the mirror picking at her eye and barely acknowledging I exist.

    Hardcore geeking.

    I bounced.

    At least I only waited a couple of minutes. I told her I'm outside before I ever head her direction.

  9. #24575

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I am. LOL.
    Of course you stop giving out her number. Right when I hit Senior member status.

    Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out one day.

  10. #24574

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Max97  [View Original Post]
    I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.
    Not hard to find. Her instagram was posted here.

  11. #24573
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    Anyone have info on this? His mailbox is full.

  12. #24572
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  13. #24571

    XNoa

    Quote Originally Posted by EbGb2021  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Is xNoa retiring?
    I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.

  14. #24570
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!
    To be clear, I know where to get these services for 40 and 60 too. I think most mongers do. However, I prefer them to not have to frequent those areas or worry about her overdosing during the visit.

  15. #24569
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    You think that's bad? I reached out to the Apex MILF the other day and she quoted me $140 for a QVBBBJ. I don't care if I was a multimillionaire, I ain't paying $140 for a damn BJ. I saw another chick on STG who is charging $120. This has gotten out of hand. The most I will pay is $100 and that's pushing it. These chicks need to get real. May have to re-up with Renee.
    You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape