Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 416 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 316 366 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 466 516 916 1416 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 30813
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24588

    Exhibit A. Sami

    In light of the recent commentary about the crazy prices in the area, this one is now charging $500 for an hr!? I've never seen her personally but everyone knows she has been around for a while-- like a really long time in the Raleigh area. To see her price today at $500 for an hr is truly insane.

    God bless the man who pays that.

    https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01

  2. #24587

    Trinity Banks

    Happy New years, trying to find info on this friend.

    Anyone have experience they can share?

    WDE.

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinitybanks

  3. #24586
    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    Someone had posted a negative review of Jlo, but didn't provide any details. I know she has had reviews, mostly good in the past. I would like to know what the negatives were. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...i/281612856319
    Right before we started she said she needed to use the bathroom. Two minutes later I throw on my pants and go looking for her.

    She's staring in the mirror picking at her eye and barely acknowledging I exist.

    Hardcore geeking.

    I bounced.

    At least I only waited a couple of minutes. I told her I'm outside before I ever head her direction.

  4. #24585

    Of course

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I am. LOL.
    Of course you stop giving out her number. Right when I hit Senior member status.

    Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out one day.

  5. #24584

    Xnoa

    Quote Originally Posted by Max97  [View Original Post]
    I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.
    Not hard to find. Her instagram was posted here.

  6. #24583
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    Anyone have info on this? His mailbox is full.

  7. #24582
    [Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!

  8. #24581

    XNoa

    Quote Originally Posted by EbGb2021  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Is xNoa retiring?
    I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.

  9. #24580
    Quote Originally Posted by JimzCatz  [View Original Post]
    You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!
    To be clear, I know where to get these services for 40 and 60 too. I think most mongers do. However, I prefer them to not have to frequent those areas or worry about her overdosing during the visit.

  10. #24579
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    You think that's bad? I reached out to the Apex MILF the other day and she quoted me $140 for a QVBBBJ. I don't care if I was a multimillionaire, I ain't paying $140 for a damn BJ. I saw another chick on STG who is charging $120. This has gotten out of hand. The most I will pay is $100 and that's pushing it. These chicks need to get real. May have to re-up with Renee.
    You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!

  11. #24578

    Link down

    Quote Originally Posted by Crl2022  [View Original Post]
    At some point, it's the principle of not getting ripped off. Like you said, you could be rich many times over but that doesn't mean you should pay disproportionately to the service you receive. It's a shock that providers around this area are even asking that amount.
    As of today, the link you posted for Ashley is no longer active.

  12. #24577

    Enjoy

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    I am. LOL.
    Enjoy, stay safe.

  13. #24576

    No

    Quote Originally Posted by EbGb2021  [View Original Post]
    Uh oh. Is xNoa retiring?
    I am. LOL.

  14. #24575

    Did we lose her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I am no longer passing phone numbers.
    Uh oh. Is xNoa retiring?

  15. #24574

    Danielle / Raelynn typical flake

    Just like previous reports, I can add to this one as well. I have seen her several times in the last year and all have been fantastic visits. This is the second time though, within the last six months that I have had great communication with her up to the point of being in the parking lot and then she just goes silent. Take care and good luck out there, gents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...7/128678285672

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I've been trying to book her for a couple days now and it's just slow to unresponsive and just seems like something is going on. Probably gunna pass on it till someone sees her and reports back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape