Thread: BBFS Bareback in Portland
+
Add Report
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 10615
-
01-04-24 15:32 #7915Senior Member

Posts: 229Better luck than me
I reached out to her a couple of times and never got a response. Maybe I'll give it another try. Does she look like her pictures and was she a good kisser.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-24 00:41 #7914Senior Member

Posts: 1157Ashlyn
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...land/162942494
ic is secured new apartment. Bbfscip no upsell. mommy tummy. One and done, next one.
-
01-04-24 00:38 #7913Senior Member

Posts: 1157No. Someone else. Emily was cfs.
Originally Posted by RamblinJavlin
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-24 23:36 #7912Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 423You got Emily's shit on your dick?
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 19:15 #7911Senior Member

Posts: 1157Forgot, I didn't get shit on my dick from rose, it was someone else.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 18:29 #7910Senior Member

Posts: 1157Was bbfscip upsell? Test results req? I texted her and asked for BBFS, told me she didn't offer that, that she's married and her duo asian partner was open to bbfscip.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 18:20 #7909Senior Member

Posts: 1157Didn't ask for bb on text. Just good conversation in person, fiv, no foul smell, (she probably had me wait longer cause she was cleaning herself) daty, BBBJ, bare camel slide on mish, rest is history.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
Great stamina and she has positive vibe, make you feel comfortable, like emilysutton, she was ok w Greek, but I didn't partake, I got ptsd from previous attempt when I got shit on my dick.
Highly recommend if you're into sensual GFE date.
-
12-31-23 17:19 #7908Senior Member

Posts: 229Did she confirm by txt
Did you ask her first by txt, are did it just happen during the session. She's exactly the type of lady I like if you don't feel like leaving details, could you please, PM me I could go broke seeing her she has to look I like.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
Punctuality is hard to find by the way
-
12-31-23 15:13 #7907Senior Member

Posts: 1157Wowmissrose
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?522773-WowMissRose
Bbfscip confirmed, no upsell. Great personality, loves kissing, good hygiene, nice incall, no clock watcher, was ok w filming, msog ok.
Con: bad punctuality, had me wait 10-15 min.
-
12-31-23 14:01 #7906Senior Member

Posts: 443Same person as before. Same menu as before. Maybe more of a MILF body now but same voracious insatiable appetite as before. Go for it.
Originally Posted by eocowboy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 00:03 #7905Senior Member

Posts: 49I agree. I'd pay 5 a month or whatever to be able to do a filtered search. Not just to weed out dudes, but to weed out interests that I might not align with. It's definitely a clunky interface.
Originally Posted by EvenStranger
[View Original Post]
I've had good luck with it over the years, but it's definitely work.
-
12-29-23 07:48 #7904Regular Member

Posts: 4I wish Fet had better filters. Searching through 87 k profiles for her in Portland out of curiosity, but a bit beyond my attention span. And most of the groups seem to be like everything else, just tons of men posting. That being said, have had some great conversations on there. Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by PurdHupley
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 19:30 #7903Senior Member

Posts: 2937She is thick. Like a brick.
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]
To big for me.
-
12-28-23 17:58 #7902Senior Member

Posts: 72Google is your friend on that. Open to lots pretty well told me YMMV.
Originally Posted by GrandIllusions
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 16:54 #7901Senior Member

Posts: 229Still wondering
Does she belong here. Is the question. And who is natasha any body got a link to Natasha?
Originally Posted by BookOfMorty
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






