Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 736 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 244 294 694 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 11032
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8137
    Quote Originally Posted by GinVermo  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, she really is. She stands on Aurora all the time, wanting similar rates.

    She's not very nice either. Downright unpleasant, which cost her an easy date.

    Silly woman!
    You have seen her in person? Does she look even worse?

  2. #8136
    Quote Originally Posted by ThienHoangb4  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1788.htm?cat=1

    This disgusting quotes $600 hr, pig is delusional.
    Yeah, she really is. She stands on Aurora all the time, wanting similar rates.

    She's not very nice either. Downright unpleasant, which cost her an easy date.

    Silly woman!

  3. #8135
    https://www.eros.com/washington/seat...1788.htm?cat=1

    This disgusting quotes $600 hr, pig is delusional.

  4. #8134

  5. #8133
    Quote Originally Posted by Orginallos  [View Original Post]
    She is a Spokane provider that used to go by Crystal major addiction issues. 10 years ago service was impeccable after drugs set in I've never been back honestly couldn't tell you what the service is like but I will tell you there is Major addiction.
    Thank you for the insight.

  6. #8132

    I like hairy puss but

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....Dates-and-More!%26%23128073%3 B-PD%26%2310133%3 BTNA-reviews-%26%2310133%3 BActive-Blog-Twitter-OF%26%23128072%3 B-Ellesutton-com.

    Anyone splurge on the 17 k three day weekend? Was that BBFS? LOL LOL.

    Pics are some shopped, some not. Am I caray to think the rates are a bit. Hmmmm.

    Elevated. Not to worry I won't feed that type of ego. Even if I had 17 k burning hole in my pocket. VC watch price right there.

  7. #8131
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    She is a Spokane provider that used to go by Crystal major addiction issues. 10 years ago service was impeccable after drugs set in I've never been back honestly couldn't tell you what the service is like but I will tell you there is Major addiction.

  8. #8130

    Does she actually?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    Her profile says one dislike is BBFS. Did she actually quite a BBFS rate?

  9. #8129
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?
    I've texted her many times over a couple different numbers and gotten a response one time with zero follow up. I've given up until someone else reports she's worth the effort.

  10. #8128

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to an add, or her profile? I can't seem to find her with a search.
    Just put a space between the first and last name in search on the GPS board and it'll come right up.

  11. #8127

    Got to link?

    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    Do you have a link to an add, or her profile? I can't seem to find her with a search.

  12. #8126
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    How is her body like, is she slim as what is in the pictures?

    I saw kylie fiece one day, she is gorgeous, but a little bit heavier than I would like.

  13. #8125

    This lady too

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/kent-...r/629567186218

    Any gents with experience with this lady?

  14. #8124
    Quote Originally Posted by GolphPro  [View Original Post]
    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.
    What was the damage for BB?

    Did you discuss that on text or in person?

  15. #8123

    AmandaWonders the orgasim MILF

    Great big juggs. Loves daty and getting pounded. Multiple orgasms. . I did cfs. I didn't bring extra for BBFS.

    Decent BJ. Fun time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape