Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 13310
-
12-22-23 14:16 #10865Regular Member

Posts: 10UTR MILF with top tier BBJ game.
47 white MILF 5'6" 135 DD implants will drain your soul. She is UTR because of her career and loves sucking cock. The bigger the better for her. I have been seeing her every Friday, only day she is available for 4 months. Ex stripper from Charlotte now in Greenville.
Originally Posted by Daniel83
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 20:38 #10864Regular Member

Posts: 13Gave up on Melanie
I have tried for months to get an appointment that has never happened. Seems like the people who she does see leave great reviews and I am sure she is in high demand, but don't ghost the rest of us that are trying to schedule an appointment. Hell even if it's for a week out. But I gave up and will move on.
Originally Posted by Rocco69
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 13:26 #10863Senior Member

Posts: 155Communication with Providers
Lexi. I've tried for 3 months. No luck. No replies.
Summer Rayne. Replies 3 days later.
I think most of these providers are only wanting us to sub to their OF instead of seeing clients.
Others have been listed as well.
-
12-21-23 08:05 #10862Senior Member

Posts: 100Melanie:(
Buddy not on forum tried to see her but coms were delayed and after initial time agreement, the delays and excuses started. Never met up.
Buyer beware.
-
12-21-23 01:50 #10861Regular Member

Posts: 11Best BBBJ
What is the best BBBJ / cim in Greenville? It seems that alot say that they offer it but don't actually follow though. What are your experiences or suggestions? I have yet to find anyone who can compare to JJ in Columbia. But I don't get down there much.
-
12-18-23 20:14 #10860Senior Member

Posts: 85Tgtbt?
Nowhere accurate and TGTBT. Stringent verifying on you.
Originally Posted by WesinGreenvill
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 15:09 #10859Senior Member

Posts: 100Melanie
Crazy in the head = crazy in bed!!
Originally Posted by SeanzBack
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 13:37 #10858Regular Member

Posts: 8Tgtbt?
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ville-14294520
This young lady is quick to respond and seems legit, but her pics look TGTBT?
-
12-18-23 10:14 #10857Senior Member

Posts: 155Quirky is the best description of the Beauty that is Melanie.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 09:10 #10856Senior Member

Posts: 111I tried hard to see her 'cause she's my type, but her comms were so horrible it never happened. After a week of frustrating texting and finally a confirmed appointment, I got the "who's this" text. After all that she said she had no text history from me. I gave up.
Originally Posted by Zimmer8
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-23 07:55 #10855Senior Member

Posts: 97Melanie
I recently met up with Melanie. I reached out to her on short notice after another provider flaked on me. I texted her and asked if she could be available in 30 minutes. She quickly texted back and I was in her room within 45 minutes.
The photos are accurate. She is a quirky natural redhead with nice small tits and a nice ass. No DFK OR CIM. She is not a clock watcher. We scheduled for an hour for $$$ and we spend close to 2 hours together. I really like her personality, but I like the weird ones. She is a MSOG provider.
She was open to being submissive which is a big plus for me. She can also play the brat.
She gives a nice slow BBBJ and great covered FS. Her pussy is tight. I usually cant finish covered but her pussy has the kung fu grip!
As always YMMV. I will definitely be repeating my next time in town.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/022119270549
-
12-17-23 09:43 #10854Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone meet her?
-
12-16-23 21:11 #10853Senior Member

Posts: 180Inquiring minds want to know
Who is this wonderful person you are talking about?
Originally Posted by MaverickSC
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 19:57 #10852Senior Member

Posts: 1189Met a SB from Charlotte and when she bent over the pussy stank would knock you down. I'm not exaggerating it filled the room. Now we're talking about a single mom with a professional job, not some street walker. I called her out on it. When will they realize that pussy's not supposed to stink.
Originally Posted by Childish
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 16:32 #10851Senior Member

Posts: 533Milf
Who and where is this lady.
Originally Posted by CuTiger11
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





