Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #54332
    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    For 2023 would have to vote Ivy. Their lineup and experiences throughout the year, for the most part, where always above expectations regardless of whom, Mia, Ana, Katrina, Nico, Selena etc.

    A part-time runner up vote could be for Massage spring toward the end of summer when Miki brought in Keely and Emma.

  2. #54331

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    Yep, Sisi was a good one indeed. I got in one last handshake there a week before they closed.
    I didn't realize they closed. Not the best location in a Walmart shopping center with a bunch family type businesses around.

  3. #54330

    Sisi

    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    Yep, Sisi was a good one indeed. I got in one last handshake there a week before they closed.

  4. #54329

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3  [View Original Post]
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.
    I've been to Sisi twice. I thought it was good; not my top however. I would go with Rose and Ivy. I got to be good friends with one of the girls at Rose. Luckily she was in NYC when all the crap hit the fan and they closed. Ivy is more expensive but it consistently delivers and the providers are usually very good looking. They rotate girls frequently and one of the girls there on a brief stint surprised me.

  5. #54328

    Best Shop

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyistLobby  [View Original Post]
    Any info you're willing to share about Nicole's looks & menu options would be much appreciated.
    On the note of best of 2023, what would you all say was your favorite shop? Sisi was definitely my #1, always felt best there.

  6. #54327

    ML Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:

    Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.

    Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.

    Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.

    Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.

    Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.

    Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.
    Any info you're willing to share about Nicole's looks & menu options would be much appreciated.

  7. #54326

    Ivy Selena

    Quote Originally Posted by Parkway91  [View Original Post]
    I think ML is Massage Legend correct? I drove by it a few weeks ago and it looks good. Too bad Sunny Day closed. For best looking I my unanimous vote goes to Selena at Ivy. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous Chinese woman. Amazing body too.
    I second that. Selena is 10, if you had to compare Mikki I would give her a 7.

  8. #54325
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:

    Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.

    Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.

    Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.

    Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.

    Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.

    Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.
    I think ML is Massage Legend correct? I drove by it a few weeks ago and it looks good. Too bad Sunny Day closed. For best looking I my unanimous vote goes to Selena at Ivy. Absolutely drop dead gorgeous Chinese woman. Amazing body too.

  9. #54324

    TG jasper

    Quote Originally Posted by HungDong69  [View Original Post]
    Was the dream covered or wrapped like a Christmas gift?
    BBJJ including BLS while I sat in the chair. Everything else was covered after when I got back on the table.

    YMMV but I don't give the tip until done. I show it to her but she knows the deal.

    River.

  10. #54323
    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:

    Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.

    Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.

    Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.

    Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.

    Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.

    Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.
    Great list! Is this the massage spring in Sandy Springs?

  11. #54322

    Inbox cleaned, sorry about that

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulGonzel  [View Original Post]
    Your box is full!
    Cleaned now.

  12. #54321

    Kerry, or Kelly at Sunny Day Spa?

    Quote Originally Posted by OopaRam  [View Original Post]
    As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:

    Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.

    Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.

    Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.

    Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.

    Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.

    Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.
    Have experienced Kelly at SDS, but feeling like I need to experience ML, if they're still open.

  13. #54320

    Paul w

    Your box is full!

  14. #54319

    Best of 2023

    As 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following AMP categories: My votes are below:

    Best Looking: Massage Spring Miki.

    Best UTC Top (not biggest): ML Angela.

    Best UTC Bottom: ML Wendy.

    Best HJ Technique: Li's Alice.

    Best Massage: SunnyDay Kerry.

    Best Menu offering: ML Nicole.

  15. #54318

    Sisi Closure

    Quote Originally Posted by JackMehauf  [View Original Post]
    They didn't wait till the 31st; it's already closed. Just drove by and the window decorations were down and it's empty inside. There was a small sign posted on the door but I didn't get out to read it.
    Just poured one out for Sisi. Many years of great times. Sisi was one of the first places I went to when I started mongering. It will be missed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape