Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 6944
-
12-31-23 18:26 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 1234Agreed. Both of the women I've seen there were fun, but at least mid-50's probably older.
Originally Posted by BigBang2
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 17:19 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 202Oasis
Are you sure she's late 30's. At Oasis in Wethersfield? More like 60.
Originally Posted by HtfdMale
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 16:53 #4932Regular Member

Posts: 10Older is relative. If they are 15-20 years younger than me, I don't consider that older. It feels creep if they are 10 years younger than your own children.
Originally Posted by Crutches
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 15:03 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 608Which Oasis?
Originally Posted by HtfdMale
[View Original Post]
Silas Deane hwy?
Only older ladies there or are you talking about another location?
Thanks.
-
12-31-23 12:09 #4930Banned Member

Posts: 1318Up market Gman
Yea so Gman, good hear from you. Reiterating for 2024, members deserve better. Better faces, better location, for less and so on. I'm seeing many new privates with safe locations for members from Enfield to New Haven. Members like you and I need to continue to impress upon members that up market is better for all. Plus it's safer.
If you get a chance tonight, join us in and. H. This evening. I posted details, General, on the New Haven forum. I have Ms. Coffy with me and would enjoy for you meeting her.
Chad.
Originally Posted by GordonFreeman
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 09:35 #4929Regular Member

Posts: 4Oasias
Went yesterday my favorite AMP in wethersfield. Nice shower she paid attention to all good teasing. In room nice massage rubbed her ass she pulled pants down pussy in mouth. Pulled her over bare BJ CIM. Nice lunch I had at the why. She was late 30's total with house 1.6.
-
12-31-23 06:56 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 1645Budget motel room.
Originally Posted by Myghche
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 06:31 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 118What is her location like? Is it a private residence?
Originally Posted by MajorJack1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 21:47 #4926Regular Member

Posts: 4When did King fix their shower? Far as I knew it's been broken for ages.
Originally Posted by EatLead1
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 21:13 #4925Senior Member

Posts: 39King spa
Went to king spa a few weeks ago. Forgot the name of the person. English was good. No teasing during table shower or throughout the massage. Average ending. Could be this particular woman, she expected 0. 6 tip instead of 0. 4.
-
12-29-23 21:43 #4924Senior Member

Posts: 976I'd have to see an updated pic.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:21 #4923Senior Member

Posts: 44Roxy / Rachel
I've visited with Roxy a few times. Good skills at reasonable price.
Originally Posted by Prober
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 12:42 #4922Senior Member

Posts: 643Roxy / Rachel
Roxy. Now using her real name Rachel, is running a New Years special, $60 for HH massage and BBBJCIM.
BTW, her hair is different now, its straight.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...927793765[
-
12-28-23 11:16 #4921Senior Member

Posts: 42With Spruce changing hands, is anything left in Manchester any good? Used to love all three spots but seems like FS is off the table at all three now.
-
12-26-23 11:24 #4920Senior Member

Posts: 100Wow
Damn. Spruce switched up ownership? That was one of the better FS spots in hartford county.
Originally Posted by ILuvThisHobby
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






