Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 30805
-
12-31-23 18:45 #24580Senior Member

Posts: 337Sami
She is hot AF body is everything you want in a pornstar / stripper. She used to do 140 hh GFE in Wilmington. Great fuck, hard to hold your load especially in doggy. Menu wide open in terms of bb.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 16:45 #24579Senior Member

Posts: 480She looks pretty damn good in those pics. Though, I did a forum search and some reports are pretty sketch.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 11:44 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 87Exhibit A. Sami
In light of the recent commentary about the crazy prices in the area, this one is now charging $500 for an hr!? I've never seen her personally but everyone knows she has been around for a while-- like a really long time in the Raleigh area. To see her price today at $500 for an hr is truly insane.
God bless the man who pays that.
https://tryst.link/escort/seductive-sami01
-
12-31-23 11:30 #24577Senior Member

Posts: 105Trinity Banks
Happy New years, trying to find info on this friend.
Anyone have experience they can share?
WDE.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinitybanks
-
12-31-23 09:11 #24576Senior Member

Posts: 80Right before we started she said she needed to use the bathroom. Two minutes later I throw on my pants and go looking for her.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
She's staring in the mirror picking at her eye and barely acknowledging I exist.
Hardcore geeking.
I bounced.
At least I only waited a couple of minutes. I told her I'm outside before I ever head her direction.
-
12-31-23 06:14 #24575Senior Member

Posts: 243Of course
Of course you stop giving out her number. Right when I hit Senior member status.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out one day.
-
12-31-23 01:33 #24574Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa
Not hard to find. Her instagram was posted here.
Originally Posted by Max97
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 01:25 #24573Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone have info on this? His mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 01:22 #24572Senior Member

Posts: 409[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
12-30-23 18:09 #24571Regular Member

Posts: 2XNoa
I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by EbGb2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 14:34 #24570Senior Member

Posts: 281To be clear, I know where to get these services for 40 and 60 too. I think most mongers do. However, I prefer them to not have to frequent those areas or worry about her overdosing during the visit.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 13:18 #24569Banned Member

Posts: 719You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:32 #24568Senior Member

Posts: 51Link down
As of today, the link you posted for Ashley is no longer active.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:29 #24567Senior Member

Posts: 51Enjoy
Enjoy, stay safe.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 11:59 #24566Senior Member

Posts: 115No
I am. LOL.
Originally Posted by EbGb2021
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






