rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 188 of 748 FirstFirst ... 88 138 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 238 288 688 ... LastLast
Results 2,806 to 2,820 of 11216
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #8411
    Tati:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c73825272d27

    This girl has a handful of profiles. I have seen her when she first joined for 500. Since then I think she's gone off the deep end and had someone managing her account and then maybe got another account of her own. Though that's a bit unclear as she's been a total flake still.

    This is accurate. I think she messed with a booker in the past but now has her own account. Saw her last year a bunch of times at 400-500. We took a break for months but started seeing her again recently. She has that GND look that I like. 24 yo but looks 18-19. Face is 7. 5, body is 7. 5 and she fits really well down there. She's been accepting much less than 5 lately which is great but I think it's bc I've seen her a bunch. One great thing is she accepts video. It's the vids that make me want to see her again but I think I'm done with her.

    She's def more pro or escort type, usually doesn't stay longer than 2 hours and that's a big problem for me. I'm sticking with girls that stay at least 4 hrs and can go 2-3 rounds. This definitely ain't her.

  2. #8410
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    HG goes for a very tight window of SBs
    And I recommend that to anyone. When you are only looking to nail your version of a 10 the girl is going to feel your passion. In the civi world that may be the deciding factor. But in the bowl although they may appreciate it the more pro they are less it will matter. I am pretty strict when it comes to looks and especially body type. But I also search out a very specific personality type. When I find it all in one I am long gone. And those are the ones that end up being long term.

  3. #8409

    There are many many sugar bowls

    And every SD gets the one he is looking for / fishing in.

    HG goes for a very tight window of SBs, and his practices work for that group, and his situation. I am in a completely different realm. So, if you want to play his way, you'll likely get his experiences.

    I have a SO I am dodging, so that cuts out all sorts of his practices. I have also had great sugar dating experiences w / anything from 19 year old college students to 64 year old grandmothers. Their common thread. They really have to be amateurs, and they really had to be hot. My goal in life, as I have said, is to nail as much high quality pussy as I can. Emphasis on the quality, both looks and performance. No dumb bunnies. Almost all have been caucasian. I also spend more than he does on allowance. I have memories to take to my grave, which is the whole point.

  4. #8408
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    My MO is negotiating before first meet. I don't usually do meet and greets. Only if the girl wants to do one. That way everything is clear and no need to waste time and money on dinners and such. The expectation is clear and we just meet up at the hotel, ready to go.

    If you're a rich dude. Then fine I guess you can throw that money around. But just asking straight out for PPM amount. Is like agreeing to a prostitutes hourly amount. Which is not what a sugar baby is normally meant to be. A non-pro. Doing this is what has driven up the price for a sugar baby. I will keep negotiating.
    Been doing it this way forever. Sometimes I will do a dinner because I just feel like going on a date like that. In L. A. I had girls coming straight to my place maybe 50% of the time and went to pick them up the other 50%. But in vegas I always go to meet them at or near their residence the first time out. The rate is still negotiated upfront but I just don't feel as secure here as I was in L. A.

    My house in the hollywood hills was like a fortress. And most of the time there was already another girl or two in the house (those were the days). Just getting in and out of that place was a bit intimidating so I never worried about any funny business. And more than a few times I would get a room in DTLA if they lived too far away. But in vegas I want to get a good look and feel for the situation before bringing them back to my place. But I have never once met a girl without the rate well agreed upon by both parties in advance.

  5. #8407

    SB Reviews 12/29/2023

    Icybabygirl. Mixed girl in her early 20's. She wants 400-500 for a platonic date. Her looks are a 6. Definite pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...a-0b006da76c62

    KindQueen. Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...a-bc64d5170835

    Tanlinesbaby. Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-58fe0609a979

    Beebia. Blonde girl in her early 20's. First time sugaring and selective. Looks is a 7. Her body is a 6.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-9050a02178a9

    Lamasbella. White girl in her late 20's. Platonic only. Looks is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-d05525378257

    Suede. Fake / Scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-caa8e6cc55d6

    MysteriousRunner. Fake / Scammer. Keeps taunting you for money. Uses an IG model pics and videos for scamming.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...3-d5e89f3d565c

    FeminineBabe. Her profile pics are fake. Blonde girl in her late 30's or possibly early 40's. Asking for 1 k ppm minimum. Definite pass.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...d-728904dcb49a

    SwedishPrincess. Swedish blonde girl in her mid or late 20's. She's currently here as a student studying at UCI. She lives in Irvine. She's very friendly and easygoing. However, she's asking for 1 k ppm and a condom only. She is willing to drive to meet you. Her looks are a 7.5 and her body is a 7.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-1a860bbb714d

    Prettykitty. Fake / scammer.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...b-ce0596b45125

    Jaym4 ds. Review Part 3 Continued. It turns out she's real. She's super flaky. She's currently working at a retail store and works sporadic hours. She's looking for 1 k-1.5 k ppm and condoms only. Looks is a 7. Her body is a 7. Her upper teeth have yellowish stains and tarter around. She needs to get her teeth cleaned. Kind of a turn-off. Not as attractive as her pics look. She looks better in photos.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-138c37e1e249

  6. #8406
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Man hearing some of the numbers being thrown around here lately is loco. 400 to 1000. I make good money and could afford higher ppms. I'm not rich but could still manage them. But why? I started in this game finding non-pros on Craigslist. With some dabbling on SA back then. You could find the same quality of girls on SA back then on CL for around 100-140,200 tops for an overnight. SA was always a bit more back then too. But not the amounts being thrown around now. Straight up asking for a PPM amount is not good. I've always negotiated. And if a chic is expecting a lot more. Then I'm like bye bye. I don't give in as well to buy up. I've said it before. I don't care how hot a girl is. If it's way more than I want to spend. Then bye bye. Had that happen with a hot Persian chic that wanted to upsell right at the meetup. After we had already negotiated beforehand. I was like nope, bye. My MO is negotiating before first meet. I don't usually do meet and greets. Only if the girl wants to do one. That way everything is clear and no need to waste time and money on dinners and such. The expectation is clear and we just meet up at the hotel, ready to go.

    If you're a rich dude. Then fine I guess you can throw that money around. But just asking straight out for PPM amount. Is like agreeing to a prostitutes hourly amount. Which is not what a sugarbaby is normally meant to be. A non-pro. Doing this is what has driven up the price for a sugarbaby. I will keep negotiating.
    Agree 100%. Great post. Wasn't too long ago when 400 used to be considered GPS territory, but now some of you mongers have made that the bare minimum (no pun intended)

  7. #8405
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I spent about 15 years up there. So, their team, it's the 49 ers, right? We used to talk about a lot of the girls being 49 ers also. DYK what that means? It's girls who are really 4's but think they are 9's.

    LOL.
    That's fucking funny.

  8. #8404

    SB Reviews

    Here's some more insight for the group:

    Twinkle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-febad01ba8bc

    https://twitter.com/twinkleestars_

    If you want a tattooed alt barbie type Twinkle is fun. She is a makeup artist so she always wears a lot of makeup. And then all the LA stereotypes. Big fake tits, and injected lips. She doesn't really like people watching her eat so not the type you take to dinner. She's not the best kisser. She's pretty good at BBBJ and likes to choke on it but lacks stamina. She has a wild streak though and we've had some fun in the car which was a good time. She's really really tiny in every way. Good times. Definitely on the pro side and 600.

    Tati:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...e-c73825272d27

    This girl has a handful of profiles. I have seen her when she first joined for 500. Since then I think she's gone off the deep end and had someone managing her account and then maybe got another account of her own. Though that's a bit unclear as she's been a total flake still.

    Her booker has a stable of other girls the latest of which is:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-e10fa438826f

    Pass for me.

    Francesca:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...e-957742c49956

    Wants a paid dinner to start. I explained that a M&G is unpaid and certainly not a full sugar type deal. Couldn't find a place to meet in the middle as she wouldn't go less than 400 for dinner and a blowjob.

    Belle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-9b455cd55bba

    Desperate pro. Her profile photos and more photos she sent me look like very different people. She explained she wears all kinds of different wigs and has a bunch of new tattoos. It felt weird to me how different they were. She was down to get together for 400 and was very persistent texting me all the time trying to meet up.

  9. #8403
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    You seem to have great negotiating methods or have other things working for you. I'm a very normal looking dude who doesn't like to waste time. I see a girl and I have a price in mind. I used to freely toss out 500-600 and that got me 80% of my picks. This allowed me to see 2-3 new girls per week with 1-2 main weekly girls.
    Just for curiosity today, I scanned the local talent on tryst. I am not really interested in the escort experience, but I wondered about the lay of the land. There are some women there who are the quality (appearance at least) of my best SBs, but they were wanting 8, 9, or more for a date. So, heck, if you are getting a quality person who you might see again at that price point, it seems like a good deal.

    It is a lot less work to go to an escort, w / a corresponding convenience fee. I would also be worried about my OpSec since I have an SO. Some of the girls were wanting real names, photos, etc. I get their concern, but.

  10. #8402
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    I am aware of whatsyourprice. The caliber of girls doesn't seem as great. Out of the 80-90 girls I've met from seeking, I've only attempted to do the dinner first thing with 4 girls with whom only one of them was dinner plus payment. All four of these girls were 8,9's and all four became longish term (at least 4 months).

    I'm in SF right now and about to have drinks (no payment) with a 7.I'm pretty sure I can get her in my hotel afterwards. BTW, the caliber of girls here in SF is underwhelming compared to LA!
    Yeah, I spent about 15 years up there. So, their team, it's the 49 ers, right? We used to talk about a lot of the girls being 49 ers also. DYK what that means? It's girls who are really 4's but think they are 9's.

    LOL.

  11. #8401
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023
    Quote Originally Posted by NitroHX  [View Original Post]
    You seem to have great negotiating methods or have other things working for you. I'm a very normal looking dude who doesn't like to waste time. I see a girl and I have a price in mind. I used to freely toss out 500-600 and that got me 80% of my picks. This allowed me to see 2-3 new girls per week with 1-2 main weekly girls.
    I'm not going to say I'm a hot looking or pretty boy type of dude. I have a few extra pounds on me but I lift weights. And I consider myself handsome in a manly way, old school good looks. I still date regular civie girls. But taking them out on dates doesn't always guarantee you'll get into their panties later. Which is why I also do P4 P. You are guaranteed to get that booty and don't spend time / money wining and dining. Which surprised alot of girls when I was finding them on Craigslist. Since you didn't know what each other looked like until you exchanged pics. They would ask why are you doing this. You're good looking and I'd date you in real life. And I'd explain the same thing. That dating doesn't always guarantee desert at the end. And this is the quickest way to it. They were understanding after that.

    I like to negotiate. It's a challenge to me to see how low of a price I can get you at. I also grew up knowing the value of a hard earned dollar. Which alot of the younger generation nowadays don't appreciate including these girls. Pussy should be free. These girls give it away all the time, sometimes just for dinner other times for nothing. It's not rocket science to make love. So it shouldn't be that expensive when paying for it.

  12. #8400
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexx1  [View Original Post]
    Man hearing some of the numbers being thrown around here lately is loco. 400 to 1000. I make good money and could afford higher ppms. I'm not rich but could still manage them. But why? I started in this game finding non-pros on Craigslist. With some dabbling on SA back then. You could find the same quality of girls on SA back then on CL for around 100-140,200 tops for an overnight. SA was always a bit more back then too. But not the amounts being thrown around now. Straight up asking for a PPM amount is not good. I've always negotiated. And if a chic is expecting a lot more. Then I'm like bye bye. I don't give in as well to buy up. I've said it before. I don't care how hot a girl is. If it's way more than I want to spend. Then bye bye. Had that happen with a hot Persian chic that wanted to upsell right at the meetup. After we had already negotiated beforehand. I was like nope, bye. My MO is negotiating before first meet. I don't usually do meet and greets. Only if the girl wants to do one. That way everything is clear and no need to waste time and money on dinners and such. The expectation is clear and we just meet up at the hotel, ready to go.

    If you're a rich dude. Then fine I guess you can throw that money around. But just asking straight out for PPM amount. Is like agreeing to a prostitutes hourly amount. Which is not what a sugarbaby is normally meant to be. A non-pro. Doing this is what has driven up the price for a sugarbaby. I will keep negotiating.
    You seem to have great negotiating methods or have other things working for you. I'm a very normal looking dude who doesn't like to waste time. I see a girl and I have a price in mind. I used to freely toss out 500-600 and that got me 80% of my picks. This allowed me to see 2-3 new girls per week with 1-2 main weekly girls.

  13. #8399
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    YK, seeking has a companion website, whatsyourprice, where you are negotiating w / a girl for just the public date portion. I was recently invited by seeking to transfer my profile over to that site, they were going to give me 50 free credits to message girls. However, as I have a SO, I can't really do too much regular dating, so I haven't seriously considered this.

    If anyone wants to TOFTT by getting a WYP membership, I would be interested to know about it. Of course it is possible that once you have had that initial date w / them, it could turn into something more, civvy or sugar.
    I am aware of whatsyourprice. The caliber of girls doesn't seem as great. Out of the 80-90 girls I've met from seeking, I've only attempted to do the dinner first thing with 4 girls with whom only one of them was dinner plus payment. All four of these girls were 8,9's and all four became longish term (at least 4 months).

    I'm in SF right now and about to have drinks (no payment) with a 7.I'm pretty sure I can get her in my hotel afterwards. BTW, the caliber of girls here in SF is underwhelming compared to LA!

  14. #8398
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1023

    Wow

    Man hearing some of the numbers being thrown around here lately is loco. 400 to 1000. I make good money and could afford higher ppms. I'm not rich but could still manage them. But why? I started in this game finding non-pros on Craigslist. With some dabbling on SA back then. You could find the same quality of girls on SA back then on CL for around 100-140,200 tops for an overnight. SA was always a bit more back then too. But not the amounts being thrown around now. Straight up asking for a PPM amount is not good. I've always negotiated. And if a chic is expecting a lot more. Then I'm like bye bye. I don't give in as well to buy up. I've said it before. I don't care how hot a girl is. If it's way more than I want to spend. Then bye bye. Had that happen with a hot Persian chic that wanted to upsell right at the meetup. After we had already negotiated beforehand. I was like nope, bye. My MO is negotiating before first meet. I don't usually do meet and greets. Only if the girl wants to do one. That way everything is clear and no need to waste time and money on dinners and such. The expectation is clear and we just meet up at the hotel, ready to go.

    If you're a rich dude. Then fine I guess you can throw that money around. But just asking straight out for PPM amount. Is like agreeing to a prostitutes hourly amount. Which is not what a sugarbaby is normally meant to be. A non-pro. Doing this is what has driven up the price for a sugarbaby. I will keep negotiating.

  15. #8397
    Quote Originally Posted by UnknownSD  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing your comments are about my reviews since I'm the only one posting SB reviews recently. Maybe my reviews are useless to you but that's unfortunate because other members have found it useful and have shared their support. I agree with you that my reviews on SB's ppm are useless information to those who are fake daddies because they don't offer any and dislike it when other SDs offer it to SBs. After all, it just makes it harder for fake daddies to manipulate them.
    Don't flatter yourself. I read several sugar threads across the US (Atlanta, Vegas, Richmond), to get general information about how people are sugaring, and they do it on all of them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape