Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 141 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 191 241 641 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,115 of 16670
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14570
    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777
    She apparently knows how to negotiate.

    To find her old STG posts, you can just search for "Carla":

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...keywords=carla

  2. #14569
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25
    I hear you. She looks good. But note her obsession with findom. The perfect situation for her is someone sending her money just because she's hot. In her own words, more or less, she's basically stating publicly that she isn't interested in delivering good service. She loves money. And thinks she deserves it simply because she's hot. That just doesn't sound like someone interested in delivering a quality experience.

    Also, the shower protocol bugs me. The last thing I want is to have an unexpected dude interrupt the beginning of our visit when I'm supposedly in the shower getting clean at her request.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 4.51.52 PM.jpg‎  

  3. #14568
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Correct. I never saw her. I tried with Valerie, but she insists on seeing ID. I tried with Ocean. At first she said no DFK, no kissing at all. When I tried from a different number, she said Yes to that. That's a red flag. Changing limits to say Yes just to get you to visit. Which suggests likely ripoff. When she explained the shower requirement, and refused to join, that was yet another red flag indicating she intended to let someone in the room while I was trapped (and naked) in the shower.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...g/197961769765

    So she didn't rip me off, because I bailed due to red flags. And the ripoff report confirmed my suspicions. You're saying the low post count makes you doubt the credibility of the ripoff report? That's a reasonable view. I'd love to hear about your experience, if you pursue.
    Man, that's really a shame about Cleo / Ocean, because I just looked at her twitter and damn, she could really make some serious dough in this town if she decides to provide good service. Scroll down past the posts of her with Valerie and you'll see what I mean. I don't like to go into risky situations, but she's got me thinking about it at least a little bit.

    https://twitter.com/goddesscleo25

  4. #14567

    Carla Newbetter

    Quote Originally Posted by DIrie999  [View Original Post]
    She's a nice lady. Sociable, compliant, open minded and a pretty open menu, including Greek. 220 hhr / 320 hr with a 60/80 upgrade for bb. Decent incall location; moves around from one side of town to the other. Pricey but you're not fighting / negotiating over bs up-charges. One price and it's all on the table. Would repeat.
    Can't pull up her previous Skip post but she's now gone to Tryst and raised her price to $650. Enterprising young lady. She's not a slore like most but I don't think she's this caliber either.

    https://tryst.link/escort/silverfox777

  5. #14566

    Asian MILF by Hyvee

    What's the name of the Asian MILF who had an incall over by Hyvee on the east side?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...6-81e8e31df400

    I saw her once, but I don't remember her name. Ah, found it: Shayla.

  6. #14565
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    Maybe try searching "Sofia with the scarred up titties / bad lopsided boobjob. ".

  7. #14564
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Imagine the clusterfuck of a girl announcing her arrival 3 weeks in advance. All the guys tripping over their dicks at their special chance to get in line for the one day she's here.
    I was thinking the same thing. Even (or rather especially) if she looks as good as her photos and is completely legitimate, there's probably a long line for admission, with clients booked back to back.

    The only reason I'm interested is that the alternatives on Tryst in her price range are either geriatric (there are two women well into their fifties asking 4 or 500 an hour. No joke) or STG spillover, while the good looking girls in her age range on Tryst are asking almost double her price.

  8. #14563
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleLife  [View Original Post]
    So I'm doing a project in Lincoln Nebraska and I get his "one call". My 6'8" built like brick shithouse iron worker needs to get bailed out. I get there and ask, "what did you do to get tased?" He said," Well, I was a little angry so the cop had his taser on me. He was shaking like a little biotech so I said, who the fuck are you fuckin Barnie Fuckin Fife, and the Fucker tased me". I've got several past employees in prison for life for rape, murder, nacrophilia, and molestation. I've got several serving long sentences for robbery, wreck less use of a fire arm causing great bodily harm, and kidnapping. About half had serious drug problems. That was when I hired Union guys. So I went non union. I've had my life threatened by union thugs in Vegas and Chicago, and by more employees/subs than I can count. Problem is, I have a great big bucket of I don't give a shit. I've had my jobsites hit many times by contractors that stole tens of thousand in equipment. I could go on. My experience with tradesmen is much the same as working girls. I've found a good one here and there but they are hard to find. I quiver at the thought that unsuspecting people let these guys in their homes. Society is a mess. I agree with sanctimonious. So when you find a good one.

    Giddit.
    I will just add that there are escort forums where some of the girls complain that 99% of mongers are lying abusive scamming cheapskates. Obviously they are wrong. It's only 86% of us.

  9. #14562
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth.

    I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).
    So I'm doing a project in Lincoln Nebraska and I get his "one call". My 6'8" built like brick shithouse iron worker needs to get bailed out. I get there and ask, "what did you do to get tased?" He said," Well, I was a little angry so the cop had his taser on me. He was shaking like a little biotech so I said, who the fuck are you fuckin Barnie Fuckin Fife, and the Fucker tased me". I've got several past employees in prison for life for rape, murder, nacrophilia, and molestation. I've got several serving long sentences for robbery, wreck less use of a fire arm causing great bodily harm, and kidnapping. About half had serious drug problems. That was when I hired Union guys. So I went non union. I've had my life threatened by union thugs in Vegas and Chicago, and by more employees/subs than I can count. Problem is, I have a great big bucket of I don't give a shit. I've had my jobsites hit many times by contractors that stole tens of thousand in equipment. I could go on. My experience with tradesmen is much the same as working girls. I've found a good one here and there but they are hard to find. I quiver at the thought that unsuspecting people let these guys in their homes. Society is a mess. I agree with sanctimonious. So when you find a good one.

    Giddit.

  10. #14561
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth. I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).
    Look, no need to be a dick. I would say you've gotten very lucky with tradesman. I've had contractors try to rip me off a good percentage of them times I wasn't able to get references. In contrast, I've never been ripped off by an escort. That's because, as I've already explained, I don't see the ones likely to pull that shit. You seem to believe STG accurately represents the universe of sex workers. I assure you that you are mistaken. I don't expect you to change your mind. But the other option, I. E. Broadening your search and being more selective, would yield better results. See, I managed to say all that without insulting you a single time. It's not that hard to not be a dick.

  11. #14560

    She's gone.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crisler  [View Original Post]
    Who's that?
    She died this summer I'm sorry to say. I really liked that one too.

  12. #14559
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I move a lot for work, so I wind up in places where I don't know anyone from Adam, so I often wind up hiring tradesman who I know nothing about. Some have charged me too much, none has stolen anything from me. I also don't remember any of them showing up high as a kite on smack or meth.

    I see that reading comprehension isn't your strong point. My post said that the typical escort (especially around here) is a thief and a drug addict. In contrast, the typical person I meet is neither a thief nor a junky. So you found the one escort in Madison who isn't a thief or a junky, and you've met some crooked tradesmen, bully for you. Perhaps you should get yourself a dictionary and look up the meaning of the word "typical. " I stand by my statement that the typical call girl, especially around here, is a thief or a junky. STG "bottom of the barrel" is 99% of the market here. Anyone who says otherwise is either an idiot or a liar (probably both).
    Yuna is extremely atypical. Absolutely worth seeing.

  13. #14558
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    Imagine the clusterfuck of a girl announcing her arrival 3 weeks in advance. All the guys tripping over their dicks at their special chance to get in line for the one day she's here.

  14. #14557

    Anastasia

    Remember the young cute Anastasia? She posted recently as "Brittany". Very briefly. The ad is gone now:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/118228131181

    Did anyone happen to see her? I'd have repeated frequently if her service wasn't so limited and stiff.

  15. #14556
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    Sofia has been posting daily on Tryst and STG for her one day visit next week. Prices are typical for the better-looking girls on Tryst (with a 300 hh option, and unlike many, no deposits), but I can't find anything on her searching under "Sofia". Did she used to go by a different handle?

    https://tryst.link/escort/sofia-665
    I was curious too. Not a ton of info out there, but the Dayton mongers seem to like her pretty well if you check that forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape