Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 388 of 2251 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 438 488 888 1388 ... LastLast
Results 5,806 to 5,820 of 33758
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27953

    Holy

    Concur. I met her in Woburn, 350 for the hour. Throat goat out of this world and the tightest kitty I can remember. Clean and no signs of demons. I tried to haggle LOL and honestly I am ok with paying this price and I swear I never said that except outside the country. MILF status about mid 40's but really good for her age, and the pics are real.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlynNY56  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm. Saw her yesterday. Down to earth girl who won't rush you and provides great service. As was said before great BBBJ, was also able to get BBFS. As always YMMV.

  2. #27952

    Katy / Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/162740001

    So I've been eyeing her for a bit.

    Great set of tits and plump ass.

    She gave a great BBBJ (took some convincing).

    Then pumped her K9 and then finished with her on top.

    She doesn't respond well to daty, I tried for 15 min and she just wants to get it over with.

    Don't know if ill repeat but she has a great body.

    Maybe YMMV, but she is a beautiful woman.
    I saw her several times about 2 years ago when I was closer to Boston. She is from the old Soviet Union. I also had to sweet talk her to get a BBBJ instead of covered the first time but she did with CIM. Pretty much an unlimited menu condoms optional for blow jobs as well as sex after that. DFK was real good too but mainly when she was drunk. More PSE than GFE though. Knockers big and natural and really incredible. Glad to hear she's still around but Boston's too far for me now.

  3. #27951
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderGuy69  [View Original Post]
    She has a place in St Petersburg with reviews. Top notch, no boyfriends or companions. Loves to fuck.

    Mature which a real smart head on her shoulders. Very clean and tasty. 69 is her favority number.

    BBBJ will rock your world. You are guaranteed to have fun!!

    857-207-051 eight.
    Can confirm. Saw her yesterday. Down to earth girl who won't rush you and provides great service. As was said before great BBBJ, was also able to get BBFS. As always YMMV.

  4. #27950
    Quote Originally Posted by Todas  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/162740001

    So I've been eyeing her for a bit.

    Great set of tits and plump ass.

    She gave a great BBBJ (took some convincing).

    Then pumped her K9 and then finished with her on top.

    She doesn't respond well to daty, I tried for 15 min and she just wants to get it over with.

    Don't know if ill repeat but she has a great body.

    Maybe YMMV, but she is a beautiful woman.
    Excellent review. Where is this lady located?

  5. #27949
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Katy

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ston/162740001

    So I've been eyeing her for a bit.

    Great set of tits and plump ass.

    She gave a great BBBJ (took some convincing).

    Then pumped her K9 and then finished with her on top.

    She doesn't respond well to daty, I tried for 15 min and she just wants to get it over with.

    Don't know if ill repeat but she has a great body.

    Maybe YMMV, but she is a beautiful woman.

  6. #27948

    Curvy Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    I texted that girl three times in the past no response for me.

    I love her big cans.
    I saw her when she was posting on Listcrawler out of Arlington. Now in Medford. Experience was MEH!, average at best if you like pumping a sleeping fish.

  7. #27947
    Quote Originally Posted by Hcat113  [View Original Post]
    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...oston-13730046

    Texting with her. 120/160/250. Covers FS. Love the twins. Any info?
    I texted that girl three times in the past no response for me.

    I love her big cans.

  8. #27946

    Anybody?

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...oston-13730046

    Texting with her. 120/160/250. Covers FS. Love the twins. Any info?

  9. #27945

    Giselle / Jazzy is in Woburn

    Very nice incall in Woburn.

  10. #27944
    Quote Originally Posted by Jparmarsm  [View Original Post]
    I remember the Backpage days, back when it was not impossible for an escort to look this good at a decent price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...d/152972756557
    While we are on the subject of looking good, has anyone seen this lady? She looks very good, but the lack of a specific location has me suspicious. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ston/162743156

  11. #27943
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing. Guys, please read the reviews on the other site (mostly negative) to get a balanced view. Maybe it depends on her mood or whether she has taken her medications on the day you see her?
    I will say she didn't seem like she was on any meds. There where also no obvious signs of demons. I actually had a decent conversation with her. Maybe I connected and she's completely my type? I can say she's real and not a scammer. Worth a try if she's your type. I will be repeating.

  12. #27942
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Was everything covered or some bare? What was her rates? I'd expect some good / bad reviews from a Provider. It's the Providers that has a perfect record is what I'm more wary about.
    I went all covered. I didn't asked and don't know if she will or not. Her rates are typical of what's currently out there. Give her a call and ask. I found her very chill and easy to talk to. My experience was very positive and I felt comfortable with her!

  13. #27941

    Tayla

    Thanks for sharing. Guys, please read the reviews on the other site (mostly negative) to get a balanced view. Maybe it depends on her mood or whether she has taken her medications on the day you see her?

    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763

  14. #27940

    The worst escorts market and getting worse

    I was so happy and thought I finally found an escort worth seeing until I read the listing and realized that she was a cash app scam. This is frustrating because I remember the Backpage days, back when it was not impossible for an escort to look this good at a decent price.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/quinc...d/152972756557

  15. #27939
    Quote Originally Posted by MWaters  [View Original Post]
    I know this report may be controversial, but I was always intrigued by her looks and wanted to see for myself. I'm glad I saw her and wish I did sooner. She's exactly like her pics with a little more weight, but nothing like most others post. I found her extremely sexy and her performance was as good as can be expected!

    I know there's bad reviews, I would say, find out for yourself. At least she's real and is not a scammer. Worth a try if you have wanted to. I will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...h/332145856763
    Was everything covered or some bare? What was her rates? I'd expect some good / bad reviews from a Provider. It's the Providers that has a perfect record is what I'm more wary about.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape