Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 30812
-
12-31-23 11:30 #24587Senior Member

Posts: 105Trinity Banks
Happy New years, trying to find info on this friend.
Anyone have experience they can share?
WDE.
https://tryst.link/escort/trinitybanks
-
12-31-23 09:11 #24586Senior Member

Posts: 80Right before we started she said she needed to use the bathroom. Two minutes later I throw on my pants and go looking for her.
Originally Posted by Likeass911
[View Original Post]
She's staring in the mirror picking at her eye and barely acknowledging I exist.
Hardcore geeking.
I bounced.
At least I only waited a couple of minutes. I told her I'm outside before I ever head her direction.
-
12-31-23 06:14 #24585Senior Member

Posts: 243Of course
Of course you stop giving out her number. Right when I hit Senior member status.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
Oh well. Maybe I'll luck out one day.
-
12-31-23 01:33 #24584Senior Member

Posts: 115Xnoa
Not hard to find. Her instagram was posted here.
Originally Posted by Max97
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 01:25 #24583Senior Member

Posts: 226Anyone have info on this? His mailbox is full.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 01:22 #24582Senior Member

Posts: 409[Forum Complaint deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: The general posting sections of the Forum are not the place to voice your personal complaints about the Forum's rules or operating procedures. In the future, please send any complaints about the Forum to me personally by email or PM, or post them in the Comment on Forum Rules section. Thanks!
-
12-30-23 18:09 #24581Regular Member

Posts: 2XNoa
I've seen good reviews but haven't found any links or pics of her. Depending on what she looks like I'd be interested.
Originally Posted by EbGb2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 14:34 #24580Senior Member

Posts: 281To be clear, I know where to get these services for 40 and 60 too. I think most mongers do. However, I prefer them to not have to frequent those areas or worry about her overdosing during the visit.
Originally Posted by JimzCatz
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 13:18 #24579Banned Member

Posts: 719You guys kill me. I'm getting all this you talk about for 40 and 60,depending on my taste of the day. I saw one chick post on STG 180 for a QV. I sincerely hope mongers ain't paying that kind of GPS cash!
Originally Posted by ScottiePimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:32 #24578Senior Member

Posts: 51Link down
As of today, the link you posted for Ashley is no longer active.
Originally Posted by Crl2022
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 12:29 #24577Senior Member

Posts: 51Enjoy
Enjoy, stay safe.
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 11:59 #24576Senior Member

Posts: 115No
I am. LOL.
Originally Posted by EbGb2021
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 11:02 #24575Regular Member

Posts: 2Did we lose her?
Uh oh. Is xNoa retiring?
Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 07:07 #24574Senior Member

Posts: 79Danielle / Raelynn typical flake
Just like previous reports, I can add to this one as well. I have seen her several times in the last year and all have been fantastic visits. This is the second time though, within the last six months that I have had great communication with her up to the point of being in the parking lot and then she just goes silent. Take care and good luck out there, gents.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...7/128678285672
Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 07:06 #24573Senior Member

Posts: 27I agree about these high prices for the poor quality women
I've been saying this for a while now about these overcharged prices from these women and that's why I stopped seeing them. The last woman I saw was nice looking but the first time I saw her for a QV, she said 100, the following week, she said 120 then the week after that she went up to 140 for the same QV service, of course, I didn't see her but I realized later that these women are just throwing numbers out there because some men think they have to pay. Oh, I did ask her why she was going up and I tried negotiating, and she said she usually charges 150 to 200 for a QV but she was giving me a discount. That's when I decided to just stop doing this and find a regular woman who may not be very attractive but to start a relationship with for casual pleasure. Paying these prices is just not worth it and a lot of these women look like they were on the streets selling themselves for drugs.
Originally Posted by CarolinaSlick
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




