Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28324

    Divine Rachel

    Had a planned visit with Rachel early Monday morning. Thought it would be our Christmas meeting. As always I took a bottle of wine to toast with. She opened the door with my favorite outfit on. Nothing but a smile. The site of her naked body was worth the trip. She went to get the corkscrew while I got as comfortable as she was. We set on the couch.

    An had small talk as we enjoyed our drink. Before I knew it the bottle was empty glad I had 2 LOL. I realized it was getting late been there over 2 1/2 hours. It was time to play.

    I think the wine enhanced our play time. Started by sucking on the twins. They alway been sensitive but I think this time was more then normal as I went from one to the other then both nipples in my mouth at once I think she had her first climax. Move down for some of the sweetest DATY as she got off again. Then it was my turn. Started with a sloppy BJ but I couldn't take it long wanted that pussy bent her over the end of the couch a pounded it doggie the harder I pounded her the more she got into rhythm. She was.

    Begging me to fuck her harder give her the cum. I busted in the bag harder than normal. We both collapsed on the couch for a minute rest. She went got warm rag for clean up.

    I gave her a hug a Kiss told her this can't be last time before Christmas. We set next visit. Don't think it will be as intense as Monday but always enjoyable.

    She requires 2 references then you are good to go. Unlike some on the board She will give you a reference if you have seen her a need reference.

    HB.

  2. #28323

    Anna NKY

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162163984

    Anna is a bit timid and seems to have been around the block a time or two but is very affordable. She hosts in a small one room apartment in NKY that is rather unkept but there's worse out there for sure. Communication is good & there's not much of a screening process. Seems like there's some type of substance use involved but she's open to most things. Has a cat or two running around. Will probably visit again sometime when funds are low.

  3. #28322

    New guy here:

    New to this page, not to mongering. Very appreciative of the reviews (good or bad). Based on the recommendations, I was able to get visits with both Melanie & Divine Rachael. Both of them were outstanding & will visit again. I saw one of them was frowned upon b / c of her review process. IMHO, that made me feel more safe as the client. Both, dealt in cash & both had very nice, clean places near NKY.

    I can also confirm other monger's accurate reviews on Katie, Lucy, and Danielle. Looking forward to hearing about others. Be safe!

  4. #28321

    Nana

    Saw Nana tonight and she's definitely a keeper. Good incall location in the Eastage area and she will take good care of you.

    Great price on a qv, would highly recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162178291

  5. #28320

    New guy here:

    New to this page, not to mongering. Very appreciative of the reviews (good or bad). Based on the recommendations, I was able to get visits with both Melanie & Divine Rachael. Both of them were outstanding & will visit again. I saw one of them was frowned upon b / c of her review process. IMHO, that made me feel more safe as the client. Both, dealt in cash & both had very nice, clean places near NKY.

    I can also confirm other monger's accurate reviews on Katie, Lucy, and Danielle. Looking forward to hearing about others. Be safe!

  6. #28319
    Quote Originally Posted by BjPennFan  [View Original Post]
    That's Carrie from a few years back!

    Yeah, she went nuts, IIRC.

    Good reviews and all, but she got arrested etc before I could see her.
    IIRC. She had a stay with Uncle over some agg assault charges with another girl under her drug connection. Last time I saw her she was so doped up she fell asleep mid session. Might be different these days, but I'll never revisit her.

  7. #28318
    That's Carrie from a few years back!

    Yeah, she went nuts, IIRC.

    Good reviews and all, but she got arrested etc before I could see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CinciftBall33  [View Original Post]
    I reached out to her yesterday and she said she was available. She said she was located in Forest Park which would have been great since I pass through there going home from work. The communication stopped so I text back again asking the usual questions. She finally responded back with the answers. She said she was available now. She then sends me a pic for verification. As I look at the pic I noticed a guy laying in the bed next to her. Be careful fellas I don't know what was going on here but don't get caught up in anything. My gut said pass up on this one. It was probably nothing but I'll go with my gut instinct on this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161493292

  8. #28317

    Maddie / Shaye Rivers

    I highly doubt Shaye is escorting in Dayton.

    You would be wise to learn how to use Google image.

    https://es.twpornstars.com/ShayeRivers?sort=likes

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  9. #28316
    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb
    Fake photos, that's a Chaturbate girl goes by Shae Rivers.

  10. #28315

    Tsunami

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone ever seen Tsunami? Can't find any reports on her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/161972939#.
    I enjoyed her. I know a few others she seen said she gave a lot of rules, but she was fun for the ticket and yes she "squirts" or piss'. Cremer too. Head 7. 5 pink 7, overall 8 due to fun personality. YMMV.

    Be safe and have fun.

  11. #28314
    Senior Member


    Posts: 981

    Re: Maddie

    Phone number used for another provider with the same type of ad in California.

    https://hot.com/us/ca/redding/escort...10-9244/m-X0VL

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  12. #28313

    Maddie in Dayton / Cincy anyone know this one?

    She is hounding me now claims she'll do "almost anything" which matches the ad but sounds wayy TGTBT.

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...45ef7322dc8abb

  13. #28312
    Quote Originally Posted by HuntingForIt  [View Original Post]
    I would be interested also. Couldn't find anything.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...571/8123285286
    Post already been removed.

  14. #28311
    Quote Originally Posted by FukUrPussie  [View Original Post]
    Wouldn't you know it? Brook's friend Mia already has her own ad up. LOL. Unfortunately, the location as of right now says Mt. Healthy, which is going to be NCH. So, I won't be TOFTT this time. If anybody actually has a good experience with this chick, please let me know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67716945

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...miles/59753935

    https://callescort.org/513-986-1177
    Remember once a thief always a thief. She should be listed with her rip off friend. Birds of a feather. Proceed with caution. Me I would avoid.

  15. #28310

    I'll be damned.

    Wouldn't you know it? Brook's friend Mia already has her own ad up. LOL. Unfortunately, the location as of right now says Mt. Healthy, which is going to be NCH. So, I won't be TOFTT this time. If anybody actually has a good experience with this chick, please let me know.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/67716945

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...miles/59753935

    https://callescort.org/513-986-1177

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape