Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 296 of 1759 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 26384
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21959
    Quote Originally Posted by Gopack13  [View Original Post]
    She was wearing make-up when I visited her, but it was to cover up open sores on her face and chest area. Sometimes I question my life choices. Be safe Gentlemen!!
    What exactly did you ask Angie to do that makes you want to repeat 110%. Assuming you did BBFS, but also if you could be a a bit more specific in the deed play by play.

    I need your bravery as I'm assuming she wasn't alone in the house plus your immune system.

  2. #21958

    Gum job

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/030011536428

    I texted this one a couple days ago she responded quick pick her up around Roger's for a C. D she seems nice not ghetto super petite chick since it was only a c. D I insisted head only head because I've had a couple gum job in my life time and they're amazing but this one was average anyways open menu anal etc condom optional I was going to fuck but I did the finger test and the vagina was a little smelly I've smelt worse so I figured I just stick with the head only it did seem tight tho I love my cougars if you have any lmk.

  3. #21957

    Nicole

    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaPiez  [View Original Post]
    I have a friend that told me she is a thief, the $4/500 special means she walks out and her handler walks in. Heard she'll go by Nikki, or a couple other names besides desire or dream. Will post pictures with straight or wavy curly hair. Might describe herself as Hispanic or Egyptian. Be careful out there.
    I remember when she was a streetwalker on National a couple summers ago. Picked her up once and she hit the pipe before giving me my BBBJ. She did a great job with the BJ and I asked for her Snapchat. Within a month of her in the street she found herself a handler and I distanced myself. If anyone wants her Snapchat I'm willing to share with you. Here is a couple screen shots I took of her snap story with her ass.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7866.jpg‎   IMG_7865.jpg‎  

  4. #21956

    Who?

    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRocket  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her yesterday. Account hacked. Someone with an axe to grind.
    Who was the post about? Someone said 'they' and I did visit a couple recently. They were nice and fun.

  5. #21955

    AJ pics

    Where did you get those pics? I thought she was like a skeleton these days.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to AJ by Soccerfan here and Friday morning I was in Milwaukee to meet her.

    AJ answered promptly and after getting her address I went to her location where she was living and we went upstairs for our hour of fun. One thing I want to say right upfront here is to relate our early conversation when we first talked before even heading upstairs. I had asked if she was OK with a couple things I wanted to do. She stated that if I paid for a hour, it was MY hour and we could do anything I wanted, any way I wanted. She lived up to the promise 110% Not only that but she is a very nice person, fun to talk to and be around. I'll be seeing her again in the near future. If any one wants to meet her here is a link to her STG's account, and there are 3 photos of her posted below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/313109055019

    She is a great girl and well worth you time and dollars.

    To see a full description of my Friday adventures look in the street walker forum where I posted about the entire day.

  6. #21954
    Quote Originally Posted by Beldam  [View Original Post]
    Why they never wear makeup when we pay to see them. It blows my mind.
    She was wearing make-up when I visited her, but it was to cover up open sores on her face and chest area. Sometimes I question my life choices. Be safe Gentlemen!!

  7. #21953

    Overprices

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    Questionable post. I've never seen a provider put up a post like that. More likely is that it came from an ex or a disgruntled client that hacked her account. Even so, I still wouldn't go anywhere near her.
    She's known up north for asking 400 $ an hour for some of the worst service ever. So I totally get why someone would have an axe to grind, but they would need so much personal info and access to change this stuff.

  8. #21952

    I'll never understand

    Quote Originally Posted by TrollMongo  [View Original Post]
    I was referred to AJ by Soccerfan here and Friday morning I was in Milwaukee to meet her.

    AJ answered promptly and after getting her address I went to her location where she was living and we went upstairs for our hour of fun. One thing I want to say right upfront here is to relate our early conversation when we first talked before even heading upstairs. I had asked if she was OK with a couple things I wanted to do. She stated that if I paid for a hour, it was MY hour and we could do anything I wanted, any way I wanted. She lived up to the promise 110% Not only that but she is a very nice person, fun to talk to and be around. I'll be seeing her again in the near future. If any one wants to meet her here is a link to her STG's account, and there are 3 photos of her posted below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/313109055019

    She is a great girl and well worth you time and dollars.

    To see a full description of my Friday adventures look in the street walker forum where I posted about the entire day.
    Why they never wear makeup when we pay to see them. It blows my mind.

  9. #21951

    AJ aka Angie

    I was referred to AJ by Soccerfan here and Friday morning I was in Milwaukee to meet her.

    AJ answered promptly and after getting her address I went to her location where she was living and we went upstairs for our hour of fun. One thing I want to say right upfront here is to relate our early conversation when we first talked before even heading upstairs. I had asked if she was OK with a couple things I wanted to do. She stated that if I paid for a hour, it was MY hour and we could do anything I wanted, any way I wanted. She lived up to the promise 110% Not only that but she is a very nice person, fun to talk to and be around. I'll be seeing her again in the near future. If any one wants to meet her here is a link to her STG's account, and there are 3 photos of her posted below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...a/313109055019

    She is a great girl and well worth you time and dollars.

    To see a full description of my Friday adventures look in the street walker forum where I posted about the entire day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmallAngie.jpg‎   SmallAngie2.jpg‎   SmallAngie3.jpg‎  

  10. #21950

    Ripoff Egyptian or Dream or Desire

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthVaperzz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one at all? https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/552495552707 . I haven't seen much posted on this Egyptian Goddess, as she calls herself.
    I have a friend that told me she is a thief, the $4/500 special means she walks out and her handler walks in. Heard she'll go by Nikki, or a couple other names besides desire or dream. Will post pictures with straight or wavy curly hair. Might describe herself as Hispanic or Egyptian. Be careful out there.

  11. #21949

    Hacked

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her yesterday. Account hacked. Someone with an axe to grind.

  12. #21948

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by CheapoCheapo  [View Original Post]
    Questionable post. I've never seen a provider put up a post like that. More likely is that it came from an ex or a disgruntled client that hacked her account. Even so, I still wouldn't go anywhere near her.

  13. #21947

    Spinner

    Saw this one and pic are accurate. The poster is pretty shy YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/racin...h/462759962978

  14. #21946

    Seems to good to be true


  15. #21945

    Poster indicated they are HIV Positive


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape