Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 406 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5033

    Bait and Switch

    Quote Originally Posted by NEW345  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/005015472137

    Messaged but couldn't find reviews. Thanks.
    Mos def was NOT the best BBBJ in my life. Not remotely close. No ball licking either. The photos look like a tall ravenesque beauty. I real life she is a short brunette. I wouldn't say ugly but not a beauty. It's like she hijacked a scammer ad and put her own copy. I really don't think those reviews are legit. There is a consistency in syntax and phrasing throughout. Read them closely.

  2. #5032
    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    It looks like she is new to the area. It looks like she has plenty reviews on Erotic Monkey.
    No cim wouldn't make it the best BBBJ in my book.

  3. #5031

    Dirty Eva

    Quote Originally Posted by NEW345  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/005015472137

    Messaged but couldn't find reviews. Thanks.
    It looks like she is new to the area. It looks like she has plenty reviews on Erotic Monkey.

  4. #5030

    Flora

    I met with Flora a few weeks ago at her private apartment in South Asheville. Set up was easy. Communications were great. I texted her when I arrived and she immediately responded with her apartment number. She is a real beauty. Not a waif, she has a nice big ass and ample breasts. She did a teasing massage. CBJ and covered full service. She is a real pro and a very safe option.

    https://tryst.link/escort/florasweet27

  5. #5029

    Anyone familiar? - Eva

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/005015472137

    Messaged, wanted to see if anyone had insight?

  6. #5028

    Anyone familiar?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/005015472137

    Messaged but couldn't find reviews. Thanks.

  7. #5027

    Zoe or I dunno her name

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...b/779165373786

    So, was am looking to establish a regular with someone and contacted her. Communication was excellent but couldn't make it work. So, I was super horny and couldn't get out I thought I would try a video chat. A good way to meet without risking a lot of money. Gave 50 for 30 minutes then radio silence.

    Someone else posted a review that wasn't flattering. I shoulda heeded those words.

    Another profile I can just scroll on by.

  8. #5026

    She used to call herself J Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Zimmer8  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one recently? Also, I forgot the name she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/063801250906
    Not heard anything about her lately.

  9. #5025

    Her name and any reports

    Has anyone seen this one recently? Also, I forgot the name she uses.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/063801250906
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2786.jpg‎   IMG_2787.jpg‎  

  10. #5024

    Had a dream with Aria Bamxxx

    It was alright. She doesn't allow kissing or oral on her on the 1st date. Def her but a little skinnier than pic. I like them thick. She did dress up into something sexy and black. Covered BJ. Had a slight smell but not to unpleasant. For me not worth repeating at the hhr rate but if you haven't had her then worth the try and safe incall. Responded to my text quickly.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...h/276637222657

  11. #5023

    Anyone seen Aubrey recently

    It looks like she hasn't posted since mid November. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/009257709291

  12. #5022

    Lucy luv


  13. #5021
    Quote Originally Posted by OBXMule  [View Original Post]
    Saw this lady recently. She's a very sweet & meek person. Comm's were good. Very pretty with beautiful black hair. Spotless clean from top to bottom for anything one may desire as I. Pics are accurate & she expressed her enjoyment during our visit. (9) $20's hhr.

    Can't get the photos to upload. (On STG).
    So I'm going to assume $180 for half an hour (9 x $20) and not $1. 2 or $20 meaning $120? She looks great from the neck down on stg though.

    Side note. Can anyone explain to me the cryptic language everyone uses in here? I just find it funny LOL.

  14. #5020

    Olympics-Dr Sweetits-Test Subjects-Hi- Boo-Who wants to have fun

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/151598644338

    Anyone have any intel on this lady? She has advertised for quite a while under a number of different pics (all her) but just different poses except. Lots of different headings like those in the title above. Any info appreciated. Thanks.

  15. #5019

    Hotel in Biltmore ❤65039;Curves in all the right places❤65039;

    I'll be in town over the weekend and was hoping a member might be familiar with this provider. Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape