Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 24695
-
01-01-24 23:25 #21875Senior Member

Posts: 258Thanks
Went to days spa it looked pretty legit:/ I will try the other place and see what pans out.
Originally Posted by BretM69
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 21:54 #21874Senior Member

Posts: 136Are. I. P. Phyllis
I just found out that Phyllis, an older woman who gave massages out of her house near Federhofer's Bakery, passed away in September 2023. Phyllis was one of a small group of masseuses that worked around the same time as "Molly," "Lolly," and "Sharon. " I last saw her just before Covid. As far as I know, Sharon is the last one of that generation that is still giving massages out of her home for a reasonable price. I saw Sharon last year, and for those of us older gentleman, she does a terrific job of getting our blood flowing, if you know what I mean. She does not do "extras", but if you just want a really nice massage with a happy ending, and don't mind a really sweet older woman, she's great. I've been friends with her for over 20 years.
-
01-01-24 20:30 #21873Senior Member

Posts: 1087The Metro East info is sorta spread out somewhat. There are some reports in this thread and then there is the AMP Centerville thread in the St. Louis section, then there are also reports in the Massage Parlor threads of St. Louis Suburbs, Washington Park, and IL. Other Areas over in the Illinois section of the board.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 19:18 #21872Senior Member

Posts: 92Centerville, PM me if you want more details.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 18:12 #21871Senior Member

Posts: 687Centerville
You may want to check out the Centerville AMP blog below the line on the main St Louis page. Centerville, IL is where all of the all out FS AMPs are located, due south of east St Louis. They are all pretty much next door to each other, so you can't miss them.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 17:34 #21870Senior Member

Posts: 76Day Spa on Clarkson
I can't think of anywhere on Clarkson that has anything resembling options discussed on this board. If you continue north-east onto Olive, you eventually get to Health Spa, closer to 141, which is regularly discussed. It's not a bad idea to call ahead a couple of hours.
Originally Posted by Member#2613
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 14:03 #21869Senior Member

Posts: 203AMP Centerville is the east side thread.
Originally Posted by TholeJosh123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-23 11:15 #21868Senior Member

Posts: 70New visitor.
Hello all,
I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
-
12-30-23 20:41 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 186Fake pics
Those pics are of streamer and former * girl, STPeach. So, fake, I'm sorry to tell you.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 01:01 #21866Senior Member

Posts: 323Once I got Tits
The last time is was no go but the usual finish.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:38 #21865Senior Member

Posts: 638Jasmine Massage Spa. Chippewa
Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.
-
12-29-23 19:10 #21864Senior Member

Posts: 258Day spa on clarkson
Does anybody recommend making an apt in day spa on clarkson? I only have one day next week and I would hate to waste it feel free to pm pleeeease.
-
12-29-23 17:09 #21863Senior Member

Posts: 88I would like to know also.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 16:26 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 243Intrigued. Link?
Originally Posted by Buttho
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 14:41 #21861Senior Member

Posts: 164Spring Spa IL Fallon
I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html











Reply With Quote





