Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 322 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 372 422 822 1322 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 33202
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28387
    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.
    His post said a few seniors. I am sure his inbox was flooded with requests. I know from experience that when I posted Divine Rachel was thinking about returning I couldn't keep up with request. Also I never made the cut for this one either LOL.

  2. #28386

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Rimme  [View Original Post]
    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.
    Never heard a thing. Someone playing games.

  3. #28385
    Senior Member


    Posts: 121

    Anybody

    Anyone get contact info on this one? I've had radio silence since replying. Just curious if I didn't make the cut.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.

  4. #28384
    Can confirm, Anna is real, just timid and you will leave smelling like smoke. FYI.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162163984

    Anna is a bit timid and seems to have been around the block a time or two but is very affordable. She hosts in a small one room apartment in NKY that is rather unkept but there's worse out there for sure. Communication is good & there's not much of a screening process. Seems like there's some type of substance use involved but she's open to most things. Has a cat or two running around. Will probably visit again sometime when funds are low.

  5. #28383

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    I think she used to post down in Central parkway and sometimes in Colraine. Maybe has gotten so paranoid she keeps alternating ads and numbers. I got her way down off the 200 but yeah I regularly go to Springdale and Sharonville. I will probably end up going through and then will review.
    Yeah, she is real. Pictures she sent me were filtered but not terrible to look at. Soft skin and red hair. Nice tits. Bbj and bare was on menu, Advertises as massage only because I think she is really paranoid. I can't really complain about anything but would pick regulars over her still.

  6. #28382

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by SlamT  [View Original Post]
    I think this might be Trinity's Tryst link. I'll leave it to GolfwithWine (great handle) to confirm. Assuming so, I've had my eye on her for awhile and based on his stellar review may soon pull the trigger!

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinitykoven-89
    Yep, that's her. Excellent provider!

  7. #28381
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Trinity's Link

    I think this might be Trinity's Tryst link. I'll leave it to GolfwithWine (great handle) to confirm. Assuming so, I've had my eye on her for awhile and based on his stellar review may soon pull the trigger!

    https://tryst.link/escort/trinitykoven-89

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Mind sharing where she advertises?

  8. #28380

    Trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfWithWine69  [View Original Post]
    Spent some time with Trinity last night and it was amazing. Her body is on point and she is great in the sack. Daty was probably the best I've ever encountered but there's not much competition there, ha. We had a little mix up with the hotel location but it was an honest mistake. Once we got down to business I was glad I didn't let that weird me out. Credit to her for helping me perform to the best of my abilities. A definite confidence boost and I plan to see her again. She does mean business as previous folks have indicated but it's well worth it. Stay safe during this holiday season!
    Mind sharing where she advertises?

  9. #28379
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazySteve45  [View Original Post]
    She is real and looks like pics just a little rougher in person.

    She was only doing BBBJ on this visit, She didn't say why she wasnt doing FS.

    Bbbjcimws 100. Was alright I would repeat if she is doing FS to try that out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5136922847
    Was it worth the price of admission?

  10. #28378

    Summer

    She is real and looks like pics just a little rougher in person.

    She was only doing BBBJ on this visit, She didn't say why she wasnt doing FS.

    Bbbjcimws 100. Was alright I would repeat if she is doing FS to try that out.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/5136922847

  11. #28377

    Obvious scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Sent text and will update. Pics have that "girl next door" look. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162660208
    Pics literally have the watermark of the Reddit account from where they were stolen.

    You might want to improve your detective skills if you're going to be trying out new girls because you're on a fast path to getting ripped off or worse.

  12. #28376

    She is a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Sent text and will update. Pics have that "girl next door" look. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162660208
    She has the same ad running in Cleveland and Dayton with the same phone number.

  13. #28375

    Just landed

    From where? Do you think she's using the Lear or the Gulfstream?

    Those pictures are also in use in Stockton, Tacoma, San Diego, Lubbock, Syracuse.

    JFC.

    Quote Originally Posted by SatGuy84  [View Original Post]
    Sent text and will update. Pics have that "girl next door" look. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162660208

  14. #28374

    Listed as New Girl Landed

    Sent text and will update. Pics have that "girl next door" look. Anyone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162660208

  15. #28373
    Quote Originally Posted by JakePlummer90  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm previous reports. Sweet, easy to talk to and willing to please. Incredible tits!
    Great first review. You are correct she is a fantastic time. Everyone knows I make a weekly visit with Rachel. After the long Christmas weekend I was tire of all the celebrations. I rewarded myself with an early morning visit Wednesday. This time I want more than our normal visit. Couldn't imagine anything better then what I always get but went for the Nuru this time. Since I booked the morning we started off with Christmas snacks an a bottle of Wine a small talk while setting naked Just looking at her nude body was exciting so we retired to the game room. I forgot how much fun the Nuru really is.

    Her oiled up bony rubbing all over me made it hard to reframe from busting before the flip. A great massage with the tits massaging my entire body. The flip was even better then finished off with FS. IF you have never had a real Nuru I highly recommend it. Enjoy.

    HB.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape