Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 24703
-
12-31-23 11:15 #21868Senior Member

Posts: 70New visitor.
Hello all,
I am visiting for work in the next few weeks and was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a board that describes the east St. Louis part of Illinois. I've heard that is where all the FS AMPs are. I've read back 15 pages in order to avoid asking for helping but it seems as if ST Louis is a very dry area. This is a surprise to me as many major city's have a number of brothels that openly operate. If you guys ever visit Philly it's like the Wild West in Chinatown. A ***** house or two on every block for a few miles. If anyone could help me find a good FS AMP in the St. Louis area feel free to PM me. I am able to help for any major city on the east coast. From Richmond to NY. I travel a lot so I know a lot of good spots if anyone els needs help. Thank you guys in advanced!
-
12-30-23 20:41 #21867Senior Member

Posts: 186Fake pics
Those pics are of streamer and former * girl, STPeach. So, fake, I'm sorry to tell you.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-23 01:01 #21866Senior Member

Posts: 323Once I got Tits
The last time is was no go but the usual finish.
Originally Posted by DeadDead22
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:38 #21865Senior Member

Posts: 638Jasmine Massage Spa. Chippewa
Went there this afternoon. Saw Tammy, heavier asian lady with huge sweater puppies. Got the 30 min. I straight offered $100 to just see the titties without an HJ. She said no. So there is no way any of you degenerates are seeing them. Did let me OTC on them pretty good though. And they felt super nice. What a shame.
-
12-29-23 19:10 #21864Senior Member

Posts: 258Day spa on clarkson
Does anybody recommend making an apt in day spa on clarkson? I only have one day next week and I would hate to waste it feel free to pm pleeeease.
-
12-29-23 17:09 #21863Senior Member

Posts: 88I would like to know also.
Originally Posted by JustMe79
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 16:26 #21862Senior Member

Posts: 243Intrigued. Link?
Originally Posted by Buttho
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 14:41 #21861Senior Member

Posts: 164Spring Spa IL Fallon
I just left Spring Spa. New lady working. Amazing massage.
https://bodyrubsmap.com/ad/227573.html
-
12-29-23 13:57 #21860Senior Member

Posts: 50Rose massage
Has anyone tried rose massage on tesson ferry? They are listed under bed page. Com erotic massage. Just wondering if should try?
PM me is OK.
-
12-29-23 01:27 #21859Senior Member

Posts: 54Regarding zen on Manchester.
I visited maybe 15 times in the past 6 months. Out of the 15 times there was only one time where the lady motioned for me to self service. The majority of the women working there will not do any extras. I only got this lady once and haven't seen her since.
However, there are some ladies that are really touchy. One of them touched my balls very often while working on my legs but no extras.
I only go for the massage and not extras. I am saving that for my upcoming Bangkok trip.
When I was in Indiana years back it wasn't difficult to find FS massage locations. Here in STL, there doesn't seem to be anything close.
-
12-29-23 00:50 #21858Senior Member

Posts: 412Imperial
Is the lady who works out of Imperial MO worth the price? $$.
DM is okay.
-
12-29-23 00:47 #21857Senior Member

Posts: 412Sasha
I the Sasha the same as was at Cella a few years ago?
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 23:21 #21856Senior Member

Posts: 410Wait people pay for premium access? Just write up a review to get access for a month or two.
Originally Posted by HenryA77
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 20:49 #21855Senior Member

Posts: 256Health Spa
CiCi is great. I am curious if anyone has ever had roaming hands and if so how did she react. I get the vibe she is not down for that but who knows so I wanted to throw this question out there.
I thought with all the various characters on here someone may have tried LOL.
-
12-28-23 09:31 #21854Senior Member

Posts: 1744Image Search
Two of the pictures are of two different IG models. The review reads like a legitimate parlor. I am going to vote for fake.
Originally Posted by JohnnyMidwest
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





