Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 427 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 327 377 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 477 527 927 1427 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30929
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?
    This is the only one that I know that truly loves it. Easy to reach as well & amazing K9 view.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162643358

  2. #30928
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?
    Basically let's you facefuck and CIM or she prefers her head off the bed for a better angle. The only issues is that the monkey is quite strong and the area is very shady.

  3. #30927
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?

  4. #30926

    Sloppy top

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?

  5. #30925

    Latinas

    Any good LCS / traveling Latinas in Richmond? I didn't see any recent reviews. I tried contacting the one Mountain reviewed a few days ago but no response.

  6. #30924
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I've seen a few arrest reports with an address in that area. The girls that get popped typically have out of state addresses when you do the research. I would definitely stay away.

  7. #30923

    Sloppy Toppy?

    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120

  8. #30922

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I feel you on that one. I haven't strayed from 3 three regulars in a while and unfortunately its seems that new promising talent seems to go to Henrico which is a no no for me. I posted about the young cutie I saw off brook rd fresh from Cali and in less than a week she had gotten locked up. I won't take anymore chances like that.

  9. #30921

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I'm just disgusted with the tri cities period. If it's not the buffalo babes it's the cracked out skanks. I finally met with a girl on Christmas that was well reviewed on here and as usual I didn't feel the same sentiments as usual. I guess we all have different taste. I'm glad I'm mostly able to get these girls down from there asking price because majority of times those girls look a lot rougher in real life compared to the pictures they post. Let's just be honest I'm not breaking the bank for a piece of tail when crack lowered the price of it long ago. SMH.

  10. #30920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I believe there is a residence inn over by there. Maybe she's staying there but Henrico is a no go for providers. Only rubs I go into county. Be safe.

  11. #30919

    Lexi update

    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.

  12. #30918

    Chloe

    Anyone know what she's up to? I was finally able to meet up with her a couple weeks ago for a very nice car date. Since then she's been silent. I know it's the holiday season and everyone's busy, but a text back would be nice.

  13. #30917
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    Yeah I know when I see that I just say no thanks I wouldn't even bang her if she paid me. But that's just my opinion. There's mongers here that like girls like that I guess we all have our own preferences, to each their own. Lord knows I'm not perfect either I have been with some candy addicted skanks. If my coworkers found out I would never hear the end of it LOL.

  14. #30916

    Wtf

    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.

  15. #30915
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/758500197008
    She quoted me decent prices, but said that she doesn't just see anyone and that I needed to send a face pic. After the face pic request I stopped responding to her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape