Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 25034
-
12-29-23 13:05 #20684Senior Member

Posts: 395Good point Brad. I thought it might be you!! LOL.
Originally Posted by LBrad52
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 11:56 #20683Senior Member

Posts: 1406I would be leary of thee guy with his face in her ass.
Originally Posted by MikeGeorge
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 10:42 #20682Senior Member

Posts: 395Sabrina
Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992
-
12-28-23 22:26 #20681Senior Member

Posts: 21100 nlyfans
I think the charm is when you know the girl IRL.
Originally Posted by JohannJohann
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 21:30 #20680Senior Member

Posts: 80There are guys who will subscribe to OF, but its crazy. Why pay money for pictures and vids when the internet is full of them for free? Besides, the girls are under no obligation to post content on a regular basis once they have your money. It's an excuse for them to do even less work and make even more dough. On top of that, some of the accounts are starting to be AI generated, so you'd be paying to look at pretend women. Personally, I refuse to encourage that, but to each his own.
Originally Posted by GottaGo
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:37 #20679Senior Member

Posts: 143I use the term incall. I've never been able to convert any * communication though.
Originally Posted by DarkClouds
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 14:13 #20678Senior Member

Posts: 738I think some of you guys are greatly overestimating how much money the vast majority of girls on * are actually making. Most of them are not Belle Delphine.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 09:49 #20677Senior Member

Posts: 2110Meeting
I think it might be against their rules to try to request a meeting. I tried once and it wouldn't even send the message on to her because of the language I had used. Maybe you can do it obliquely by asking for her other social media, but that might also get blocked. Sometimes they disclose their other social media on their profiles, in which case you can contact them that way and try. Seems like a very long shot.
Originally Posted by SecretSquirell
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 09:39 #20676Senior Member

Posts: 695Only fans is for content not meetings. I think it would be a very rare case and probably at a crazy high price to meet an OF girls. Generally they are trying to keep their location a mystery. The point is if they can get hundreds of guys to pay 10-20 a month to make see pics and videos of them fucking guys they actually want to fuck, why would they see us. Another place many are moving to is the live chat sites like Chaturbate. It won't be long before there's nothing left on STG but addicts and scammers, it already mostly is. And the few other sites like Eros, Tryst, etc. Will continue to only see the high end girls and those rates will continue to climb. FetLife is about meeting for some but more for shared kink &/ or gangbang type action.
Originally Posted by GoSailor41
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 08:58 #20675Senior Member

Posts: 242Only Fans. I just started going on there but have no idea how it works. How do you find girls on there? When I do stumble on a girl's page, it says 'chat with me for free' and then asks for a credit card.
Originally Posted by Flatspd
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 08:47 #20674Senior Member

Posts: 139Of
I give up. What does OF mean. How do I find it?
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
Any luck with fetlife?
-
12-27-23 21:51 #20673Senior Member

Posts: 101Ashley
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085
How accurate are the pics of Ashley aka bathroom less Ashley? She looks damn good on the link. Wondering if she has a nice ass too?
Let me know, thanks PV.
-
12-27-23 20:57 #20672Senior Member

Posts: 163Good points. I've never really trusted STG out of concern for LEO or ripoffs.
Originally Posted by Style20
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 14:44 #20671Senior Member

Posts: 4545The escort been dropping off. Everyone moving to OF and snap. I can't blame them since there's guys willing to pay to verify, or get scam. So it must work for these girls. A lot of girls that I know that use to post on stg or backpage back then are now advertising for OF. I even know a stripper that use to be my UTR and she stop seeing me because guys were subscribing to her OF. Soon, stg will be a place of scammers, fake Asian and fake Brazilian bbl ads. Because all the girls are moving to seeking, snap OF.
Originally Posted by BobsYourUncle
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:04 #20670Senior Member

Posts: 163Eros
Eros has really decimated their options. They removed BDSM which in many states was very popular, and are working on taking out Fethish and Dancers nationwide. It's certainly a lot of membership ads that will no longer be generating money for them. I'm not sure where those members will go, it seemed like many of the other sites were full of bots and scammers. And with the lowered web hits I'm expecting the Escorts to begin dropping off.
- Bob.









Reply With Quote






