High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 290 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 190 240 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 340 390 790 1290 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 25027
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20692

    Joy or Joyy?

    Any comments? Only 1 heavily filtered pic which looks decent enough IMO. No body shot. No subscription so can't read reviews (which may or may not be made up anyways). No info about number online at this moment. Thanks.

    Sorry mistakenly posted here. Should have been in Boston forum.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/joy-escort-boston-1045067
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails main_64b727501e4c1.jpg‎  
    Last edited by KidPort38; 01-03-24 at 01:08. Reason: Additional info

  2. #20691

    Bathroom having Ashley

    Pictures are accurate. Looks like this now. At a safe apartment with bathroom now LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PleasantView  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a...shley/60418085

    How accurate are the pics of Ashley aka bathroom less Ashley? She looks damn good on the link. Wondering if she has a nice ass too?

    Let me know, thanks PV.

  3. #20690
    Quote Originally Posted by Lips1963  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-area/61438578

    100 for a qv with BBBJ from a slutty looking MILF seems decent. But she puts the exact location in the ad. If you google it its a house. So is this a real ad? Sounds like a set up or else something LEO might do. Anybody have the balls to try her? Any info at all? Thanks.
    I have a report #20658.

  4. #20689
    Quote Originally Posted by CameronMcLon  [View Original Post]
    Saw her for an out call to my hotel recently. Took forever to get there, but made up for it by being a totally obedient cum dumpster. Two loads in her and sent her on her way with a smile.
    BBFS with CIP?

  5. #20688

    Any info?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/t...-area/61438578

    100 for a qv with BBBJ from a slutty looking MILF seems decent. But she puts the exact location in the ad. If you google it its a house. So is this a real ad? Sounds like a set up or else something LEO might do. Anybody have the balls to try her? Any info at all? Thanks.

  6. #20687
    Senior Member


    Posts: 483

    Mama diva

    Quote Originally Posted by AllJuicedUp  [View Original Post]
    Seen her ad before but I think it was a different name. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/376722780501
    While I cannot personally attest to this, its been reported that sessions with her have been cut very short by her being interrupted by her " landlord" unexpectedly coming by. There were enough reports of this that kept me from pulling the trigger with her.

  7. #20686

    Momma Diva

    Seen her ad before but I think it was a different name. Any intel?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...a/376722780501

  8. #20685
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Sabrina

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992
    I thought I reply to this already but I guess I didn't. Anyway, she's all business. She does have a guy outside watching last time I saw her 2 years. So I'm not sure if she still working for him. She text me once by accident talking shit about another girl she was working with. Don't ask for bareback because she will ask atleast $500 on top of her normal rate. She was cute when I saw her back then but since it's been 2 years. Thing may change. She had a nice body also back then with no bruise anywhere. Good luck though.

  9. #20684
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Good point Brad. I thought it might be you!! LOL.
    I can only wish! Been so damn dry out there can't find anything decent. Be safe my friend.

  10. #20683
    Quote Originally Posted by LBrad52  [View Original Post]
    I would be leary of thee guy with his face in her ass.
    Good point Brad. I thought it might be you!! LOL.

  11. #20682
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1406
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992
    I would be leary of thee guy with his face in her ass.

  12. #20681

    Sabrina

    Has anyone had the pleasure of this young lady 's company?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...0/886529104992

  13. #20680

    0 nlyfans

    I think the charm is when you know the girl IRL.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohannJohann  [View Original Post]
    There are guys who will subscribe to OF, but its crazy. Why pay money for pictures and vids when the internet is full of them for free? Besides, the girls are under no obligation to post content on a regular basis once they have your money. It's an excuse for them to do even less work and make even more dough. On top of that, some of the accounts are starting to be AI generated, so you'd be paying to look at pretend women. Personally, I refuse to encourage that, but to each his own.

  14. #20679
    Quote Originally Posted by GottaGo  [View Original Post]
    I use the term incall. I've never been able to convert any * communication though.
    There are guys who will subscribe to OF, but its crazy. Why pay money for pictures and vids when the internet is full of them for free? Besides, the girls are under no obligation to post content on a regular basis once they have your money. It's an excuse for them to do even less work and make even more dough. On top of that, some of the accounts are starting to be AI generated, so you'd be paying to look at pretend women. Personally, I refuse to encourage that, but to each his own.

  15. #20678
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkClouds  [View Original Post]
    I think it might be against their rules to try to request a meeting. I tried once and it wouldn't even send the message on to her because of the language I had used. Maybe you can do it obliquely by asking for her other social media, but that might also get blocked. Sometimes they disclose their other social media on their profiles, in which case you can contact them that way and try. Seems like a very long shot.
    I use the term incall. I've never been able to convert any * communication though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape