Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 196 of 1288 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 19320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16395

    Angel link

    Quote Originally Posted by BJohnson098  [View Original Post]
    Link or contact info?
    Here you go she's currently in Viera area.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...night/52960329

  2. #16394

    Contact Info?

    Quote Originally Posted by BigStud47  [View Original Post]
    Ok guess happy New Years as I was just told Angel will be in town to start 2024 with us till Wednesday!

    Bs.
    Link or contact info?

  3. #16393
    Quote Originally Posted by RustyZipper  [View Original Post]
    I visited her once about 10 months ago. Then it was Jammie. See post #14850.

    YMMV.

    Rusty Z.
    Thanks Rusty. Great review, just what I needed to know.

  4. #16392

    Re: Jenna (not twin thing)

    Quote Originally Posted by Pman1971  [View Original Post]
    Can someone help me with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...r/189643521894

    Ad says Jenna.

    I know I have seen her ads for some time, found nothing recent in search.

    Thanks.
    I visited her once about 10 months ago. Then it was Jammie. See post #14850.

    YMMV.

    Rusty Z.

  5. #16391

    Jenna (not twin thing)

    Can someone help me with this one:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/cocoa...r/189643521894

    Ad says Jenna.

    I know I have seen her ads for some time, found nothing recent in search.

    Thanks.

  6. #16390

    Angel

    Ok guess happy New Years as I was just told Angel will be in town to start 2024 with us till Wednesday!

    Bs.

  7. #16389

    Yep

    You are correct. Not Gypsii in the pics but that is her ad. Seen it happen before!

  8. #16388

    Gypsii?

    Quote Originally Posted by GruveMan  [View Original Post]
    It looks like some one else is using her sd with different pics on STG.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fort-...r/444284463174

  9. #16387

    Gypsii

    Quote Originally Posted by RoflSaucelmao  [View Original Post]
    Don't get to post reviews often but hoping to change that.

    I've met with Jessi quite a few times and every time is fucking awesome. Comms are always good once you get started. She always shows up on time and just always seems to be enjoying herself. Never a clock watcher and overall is just a sweetheart. Doesn't hurt that she's sexy as hell too. Honestly she's always my go to choice whenever the mood strikes me.

    If you search her name really nothing new here but just figured I'd add my two cents.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/space...e/233727031682
    It looks like some one else is using her sd with different pics on STG.

  10. #16386

    Review

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    Your review just gets stranger & sadder the more it goes on.
    I cleaned it up a lot in case she reads it.

  11. #16385

    Stacy

    What with positive reviews from AI14 and SBR and her pics, I was definitely interested in meeting Stacy. A day came up where I had some spare time and an itch that needed scratching and I reached out. A few texts back and forth and we set up a meeting for later the same day. I arrived at the general location as scheduled, it took a bit of doing to get her exact location but it finally worked out. Stacy came out to the parking lot to greet me and I was not disappointed, she looks very much like the pics, they may be a few years old, but definitely representative of her current look. She walked me upstairs and to her condo and into her bedroom. She's got the room all set up, low lighting, some background tunes, definitely looking to make you comfortable. Stacy asked what I liked, um, BBBJ please! Girls got some skills, had my complete attention quickly! My dick was enjoying the attention so I had her keep up with the BJ as look as I could hold out. She then got me suited up and climbed on top for some CG action, really enjoyed playing with those tits, very nice! Then we switched into K9, grabbed those sexy hips, smacked her ass a few times and got my nut. Stacy has all the clean up supplies close by, helped me ditch the cover, clean up and back out the door with a smile on my face!

    Some negatives. As both AI14 and SBR mentioned, it seems she's not got the best grasp of the concept of time management, I think I walked in her front door nearly an hour after the agreed upon time. Also, she talks a lot, asks a lot of questions. I don't want to overstate it, guessing this is hugely a function of not knowing me and trying to get comfortable, she seemed a bit paranoid about whether I might be the uncle, asked "LEO check" sort of questions several times.

    To me, the positives definitely outweigh the negatives, at least for now. The day we met, it was a bit unusual. Normally, I'm very concerned about time management, I've only got a small window of opportunity for any hobbying event. This day though, a few factors were going in my favor and it wasn't a problem to be about an hour behind. I'm very much wanting to see Stacy again. In fact, I could see her as someone I'd put in my regular rotation. That said though, the time management thing would have to improve as it otherwise wouldn't work for me on a regular basis. If repeat visits lead to her being more punctual, I'd gladly see her on a regular basis. Also agree with AI14 and SBR in that she seems like a cool chick with a good head on her shoulders. Not that any provider should be treated like shit, but I'd certainly hope other mongers would treat her with respect so she'll stick around for awhile.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/palmb...n/804799049927

  12. #16384
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Your review just gets stranger & sadder the more it goes on.

  13. #16383

    Jessica

    I have seen her twice in the last few weeks. Her pictures are fairly accurate and not out dated like some. I have only visited for qv car dates so not the best for full exploration. She does allow CIM but you need a cup or something for her since she isn't into swallowing. Getting connected with her can be challenging but over she is a pretty decent time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bd1900  [View Original Post]
    Any recent info on Jessica? Last I see on searching was from September.

    She seems pretty difficult to get a hold of, only received replies a couple of times and then ghosted. Is there a secret to getting her attention or just luck of timing? Also anyone know if she does CIM?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...oast/162617549

  14. #16382
    Quote Originally Posted by TruePair  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.
    Jesus Christ, seriously? That definitely puts the "strange" in "strange".

  15. #16381

    Stardust / emma

    Quote Originally Posted by AveImperator14  [View Original Post]
    I reviewed her on the Treasure Coast forums. She's a highly autistic person. It's kind of a sad situation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape