Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 4,186 to 4,200 of 5835
-
12-30-23 15:04 #1650Senior Member

Posts: 1053Best of 2023
Below are my votes: For LKATL / For KBP.
Best Looking: LK Yuhee / KBP Bora.
Best Breast: LK Jamie / KBP CherryDD.
Best Kitty (Exterior): So many.
Best Grip (Interior): So many.
Best BBBJ: LK Brianna&Daisy / KBP CherryDD&Miumiu.
Best GFE: LK Rose / KBP Soda.
Best Overall: LK Brianna / KBP Gloria.
-
12-30-23 10:58 #1649Senior Member

Posts: 738Best of 2023
Guys, as 2023 winds down, let's vote for the best of 2023 in the following categories (add more as you wish). I know these categories are subjective and YMMV. Below are my votes:
Best Looking: LK Dior.
Best Breast: LK Molly / Dior.
Best Kitty (Exterior): So many.
Best Grip (Interior): So many.
Best BBBJ: LK Dior / KBP LQ.
Best GFE: LK Rose / KBP LQ.
Best Overall: KBP LQ / LK Molly.
-
12-30-23 01:55 #1648Banned Member

Posts: 197SPP Response and Screening
I texted SPP yesterday at like 2 AM about verification and got a response around noon, then we chatted from 2-3 where responses were pretty frequent. For verification they will ask if you had provider references or P411.
-
12-29-23 21:44 #1647Senior Member

Posts: 79Sucks
Yeah that's pretty weird to me. Even weirder that other posters seem to have no problem reaching. Frustrated to say the least.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 21:37 #1646Senior Member

Posts: 175SPP Screening
Hi why'all.
What is the best and fast (also safe) way to get through screening on SPP? Adn tips would be appreciated, thanks.
Stay Safe!!
-
12-29-23 18:40 #1645Senior Member

Posts: 104SPP response
Had a dream with Mia Jade couple days back and Sunny was quick to response. We exchanged few texts yesterday afternoon without any delay in response time.
Originally Posted by SuperFlee
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 15:48 #1644Senior Member

Posts: 236Same with me. All my recent texts go unanswered. Wonder if something happened.
Originally Posted by GatorBlu
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-23 13:37 #1643Senior Member

Posts: 74New spot?
Looks like LKATL maybe opening a new location from the looks of it? If so I'm hoping for something a bit south of ATL.
-
12-29-23 09:23 #1642Senior Member

Posts: 79SPP response time?
Anyone have recent luck with SPP? Been trying to get a hold of Izzy / Lizzy; getting radio silence and frustrated to say the least.
-
12-26-23 15:43 #1641Senior Member

Posts: 236It was instant for me once I sent the selfie with I'd.
Originally Posted by JackJill1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 14:49 #1640Senior Member

Posts: 1053LK vetting timeline
It depends. Varies anywhere from one day to one month. If you have not heard from them in a day or so it's a good idea to just follow up with them on the status. FYI the club has been around a while and their client list is long compared to a new shop. They may not be in a hurry to take new clients. AA recently have reported being turned away as well. Good luck and ultimately your choice on the PII you are comfortable with sharing. I know it can expedite the process giving I'd etc. Good luck.
Originally Posted by JackJill1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:28 #1639Senior Member

Posts: 67I am also new, but had no issues. Just a few days for approval. Holiday time of year probably made it longer than usual.
Originally Posted by JackJill1986
[View Original Post]
I am still curious to know of any other Asian Services in ATL, besides LKATL? I see numerous BedPage ads but just feel unsafe to me. Any intel would be great.
-
12-26-23 01:01 #1638Senior Member

Posts: 37Any idea on how long the verification process takes?? I saw in this forum that lkatl takes longer periods to complete verification.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 20:15 #1637Senior Member

Posts: 1766That is what I did a couple years ago. I am still fine.
Originally Posted by JackJill1986
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 15:31 #1636Senior Member

Posts: 37LKATL verification process
Hi,
I'm new to this agency stuff. I went through LKATL site and tried to contact them.
They asked for my name, age, race, selfie with I'd proof to prove its me.
I don't feel comfortable sharing personal information. Is it safe to share these stuffs with them?
Also would like to know how long is there verification process?












Reply With Quote





