Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 314 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 364 414 814 1314 ... LastLast
Results 4,696 to 4,710 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23093
    Thanks! Was hopeful bc she had a few reviews this year. Oh well, on to the next.

    Quote Originally Posted by Colnago  [View Original Post]
    I have seen those pictures before, a long time ago. They are either stolen or her but about ten years old.

  2. #23092
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarby254  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice and both times were good experiences for me. The first time was a little awkward because her cuck boyfriend was in the other room watching football. He seemed kinda pissy that I was making his girl moan. But the BBBJ was so on point that I went back for seconds a couple weeks later and that experience was hot as hell. We did some role play and she was acting as my airbnb host who then seduced me. Had me nutting all over that ass in no time. Then we hung out and talked video games for fifteen minutes until she got me hard again and then back to another long BBBJ filled with gagging and tears streaming down her face. She looks amazing like that.
    I was curious about her as well. I've never seen any bad reviews on her and all the reviews say she has a nice incall. Maybe she got her shit together? Her $400 untimed special for 2 pops intrigues me as she states she is GFE / fetish friendly.

  3. #23091

    Good experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Crumb  [View Original Post]
    So I'm a little new to this hobby and seen this girl a couple of times and thought I should finally take the dive, according to some of her reviews, she's pretty awesome but didn't find anything regarding BB. So does anyone know if she does BB anything or am I going in blind?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....2365039%3BGet-*EXCELLENCE.
    I've seen her twice and both times were good experiences for me. The first time was a little awkward because her cuck boyfriend was in the other room watching football. He seemed kinda pissy that I was making his girl moan. But the BBBJ was so on point that I went back for seconds a couple weeks later and that experience was hot as hell. We did some role play and she was acting as my airbnb host who then seduced me. Had me nutting all over that ass in no time. Then we hung out and talked video games for fifteen minutes until she got me hard again and then back to another long BBBJ filled with gagging and tears streaming down her face. She looks amazing like that.

  4. #23090

    SquirtingFarrahFaucett

    She still bb or is she covered now?

    I haven't seen report in a while and menu on the other board doesn't have BBFS as a NO.

  5. #23089
    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.
    Here is the detailed rob report on AshleyCurves and Amanda Sasnett its quite funny if you're interested in reading http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...248&viewfull=1#post6732248.

  6. #23088
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I have seen those pictures before, a long time ago. They are either stolen or her but about ten years old.

  7. #23087
    Quote Originally Posted by MilfHunter66  [View Original Post]
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.
    Which board do you use? PM me if not allowed public. Thanks!

  8. #23086
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    If she were about 3 inches shorter, I would be 100% positive that I knew her.

  9. #23085
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperBso11  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat
    I've reached out to her but could never get her to commit to a meet.

    She responded to a pm I sent her on the other board but would never reply to a text.

  10. #23084

    Why

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvMeAbbw  [View Original Post]
    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly
    That's a mess.

  11. #23083

    Wynterlilly

    Anyone got any luck with Wynter?

    She posted twice since October. I PM'ed, text and call with the number but no response. Is she email only maybe?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ome-in-my-heat

  12. #23082
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by TooFoo2  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/belle...n/746991343152

    Ashley 206-209-9719.

    Will say yes to everything on text and phone but will play games and won't deliver any service. Several decades older than her pics and has serious usage issues. (I still can't get the smell out of my head).

    Avoid at all costs. She is advertising very aggressively on STG after playing games with me.
    Picture warning enough.

    Yuck.

  13. #23081
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    She said qv $$,hhr $$ hr said daty, BBBJ, cim included- +$$ for trip to Greece or BBFS. She is pretty hot but Idk if she is legit or not. I didn't take the plunge, so I never met her. I would love to know. For that price you're better off finding someone who's established on the other board. She is very hot but can't justify the risk reward ratio if someone has more disposable incum and is more of a risk taker-let us know if she's legit. My hunch tells me she is either a set up, scam (didn't get far enough to know if she required deposit or not) or if she's legit but won't deliver as promised. She looks too hot to give up info so easily & openly, but I've been surprised many times. She was in Puyallup area. The tattoo on her eyebrow is very familiar. I can't recall if she was on the other board as well but I've seen that tattoo but can't recall if she has a good or bad rep. Someone on this board surely knows something. Thats all I got.
    Her bed have big white ball.

  14. #23080

    Sliceifitaly

    She has been mostly utr but threw up some ads.

    Fun to facefuck. Open to creampies.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?493935-Sliceifitaly

  15. #23079

    Zoya Ferrante

    Quote Originally Posted by FromTheJump2  [View Original Post]
    Is that pic the new Zoya or Ferrante? Idgaf about the pits, I think whichever is in that pic is hot. Not worth 600, especially that stupid description of a first meet. I'd rather pull my fingernails off slowly with a rusty nail. But still think she's hot.
    No more 600. She is listed as 700/ hr on tryst now. With that arm pit? No thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape