Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #39351
    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleMan37  [View Original Post]
    You are right, this place is expensive. I think you might be talking about Lisa. Definitely a rocking body. Unfortunately she is no longer there and her replacement does not live up to her by any means.
    Speaking of this place, I was there a few days ago. I haven't been going here very long but it's good proximity to my new job and the location isn't bad. I've been seeing Tina on a very regular basis for the past month and a half. She is on the younger side, maybe early thirties. She's a really nice person, her English isn't great, but she gives a really good massage. Unfortunately her menu is very limited. I've only gotten a HJ with over the clothes touching. I believe she is leaving in a few days and I get the impression that she won't be back. This place does seem pretty busy for being so expensive, at least compared to other places. Kind of surprising. If you want a decent massage and standard finish try Tina before she leaves.

  2. #39350
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    I went to look at Bedpage and some strange firewall click here came up. Seems very suspicious so did not click on it.
    It's a legit product providing an invisible Captcha to try to help prevent bots from accessing the site.

    https://www.gartner.com/reviews/mark...e-firewall-waf

  3. #39349

    Bedpage issue

    I went to look at Bedpage and some strange firewall click here came up. Seems very suspicious so did not click on it.

  4. #39348
    Quote Originally Posted by BunnyMeat  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure that he meant PM as prostate massage and L1 as level 1, meaning hand job.

    After rereading his post, not sure anymore regarding PM because he said it was a jackhammer. Hard to imagine how it could be applied to prostate massage. But who knows.
    Yeah prostate massage. She was not gentle at all. Poor choice of words. Like she was trying to fuck me with her fingers the way some dudes go at a vagina. Too fast, too hard.

  5. #39347
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyguy1980  [View Original Post]
    Quick question for those Waltham mongers. Does anyone recall seeing a masseuse named Linda - 50's, slender, Chinese. With very poor gray / black-looking teeth?

    Thank you very much.

    Fly.
    Short, skinny, always in sweatpants? No, don't remember her.

  6. #39346
    Quote Originally Posted by Delmong  [View Original Post]
    If you have read my few posts here you will know I am a grt rd regular. I have visited places other places in the north shore and Worcester but GR is my preferred due to proximity. But but but, it has become very expensive compared to other places.

    Visited last week and saw Alila / Aliya / Lila. Something like that. Okay face, but amazing body. Massage is on the okay side. Went for 30 minutes for 0.5. Good teasing for about 5 minutes. After the flip she asks what I want. I asked her what is available. This is where things get ridiculous. 1.0 for HE, 1.5 for CBJ. I laughed. What she said next surprised me. 3.0 for FS. Forget about the tip for a while but this was the first time I experienced FS offered there. I have been going there for 4+ years. In the end I just negotiated 0. 8 for HE. But if you don't care about spending north of 200 she could be amazing for FS.

    As I said GR has become expensive. Even the other girls charge no less than 1.0 for a regular HJ.
    You are right, this place is expensive. I think you might be talking about Lisa. Definitely a rocking body. Unfortunately she is no longer there and her replacement does not live up to her by any means.

  7. #39345
    Senior Member


    Posts: 295

    Bab

    Saw that there was was a new place in Brighton and decided to check out linda there.

    Great massage by linda allowed roaming and great HE.

    Was hoping more was on the menu but maybe after more visits it will expand.

    $. 6 was total for the hr.

  8. #39344
    Quote Originally Posted by HappiestEnding  [View Original Post]
    So I have this buddy of mine that saw a pretty recent ad on stg for a shop in an office plaza. He decided to toftt, stop in and check it out. Well, he parked in their lot and went up the stairs, past a few professional office doors and got to the suite number and there wasn't any signage. He tried the handle and it was unlocked, opened the door into a completely dark and empty office. No furniture, nothing. Called the number and naturally there was no answer. Basically he was left wondering if it was a parlor that just never opened or did they move out after less than a month, etc. The hell happened here?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bosto...o/157039096737
    The ad is from a month ago (10:15 AM on 2023-11-24); they probably shut down in October or November.

  9. #39343

    363 grt rd Bedford

    If you have read my few posts here you will know I am a grt rd regular. I have visited places other places in the north shore and Worcester but GR is my preferred due to proximity. But but but, it has become very expensive compared to other places.

    Visited last week and saw Alila / Aliya / Lila. Something like that. Okay face, but amazing body. Massage is on the okay side. Went for 30 minutes for 0.5. Good teasing for about 5 minutes. After the flip she asks what I want. I asked her what is available. This is where things get ridiculous. 1.0 for HE, 1.5 for CBJ. I laughed. What she said next surprised me. 3.0 for FS. Forget about the tip for a while but this was the first time I experienced FS offered there. I have been going there for 4+ years. In the end I just negotiated 0. 8 for HE. But if you don't care about spending north of 200 she could be amazing for FS.

    As I said GR has become expensive. Even the other girls charge no less than 1.0 for a regular HJ.

  10. #39342

    Waltham Question

    Quick question for those Waltham mongers. Does anyone recall seeing a masseuse named Linda - 50's, slender, Chinese. With very poor gray / black-looking teeth?

    Thank you very much.

    Fly.

  11. #39341

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotboyzz  [View Original Post]
    Decided to venture back over to 299 Newport Ave. 2nd Fl 4658 Save your money and time. There are way more better and cheaper options available in Quincy. Went for hh $50 bucks. Massage was rushed with little to no sensuality. Very mechanical and quick. Changed $100 for a partially nude message. Man times have changed along with the new management. This spot is a complete ripoff. Will not repeat again.
    I've also dreamed about having visited the second floor 299 Newport multiple times over the past couple of years with way too much haggling and very poor massage skills. In fact, I walked away prior. Needless to say, I will not be returning.

    Fly.

  12. #39340
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.
    Pretty sure that he meant PM as prostate massage and L1 as level 1, meaning hand job.

    After rereading his post, not sure anymore regarding PM because he said it was a jackhammer. Hard to imagine how it could be applied to prostate massage. But who knows.

  13. #39339

    PM explained

    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.
    PM is prostate massage.

    Trey.

  14. #39338
    Quote Originally Posted by BonJovi  [View Original Post]
    Some tease and on the flip she tried for PM but it was a jack hammer. Went right for an L1 and she stuck her tongue in my ear. She's playful and probably worthwhile if she offers you more than L1.
    PM is normally "private message". What does it mean here? Also, what is P1? Thanks.

  15. #39337

    Mimi at Green Door is fun, but it not Sophia

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Same as sophia, mimi. Same person. I belive I had her many times, breast is almost flat right?
    I met Mimi. She is cute and younger than average for Green door, and her English is pretty good. But. She's not Sophia.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape