Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: PrivateDelights in the IE

+ Add Report
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 46 to 49 of 49
This blog is moderated by Ace McNasty
  1. #4

    God Damn!

    Incredible find and just my type. I can't wait to give her a try. You the man, Ace!

    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/Heidibanks

    Weird that the IE don't have a dedicated PD forum when so many of these LA and OC girls host in Ontario. I be the dood who started the PD forums in OC and Vegas, so might as well start one here also since I frequently fly in and out of ONT. Absolutely love this airport. So easy to park and get to the terminals, unlike the nightmare that is LAX. After Ontario, the next IE locale where PDhoes host is in the Tem-Mur areas. Good stop-over on your way to SanDiego.

    So starting the IE PD forum is none other than HeidiBanks. Strange that she never uses any of the hotels on Vineyard Ave right off the 10 fwy. Instead when she flies in from TX, she always uses the hotels near Ontario Mills Mall right off the 15. And that's where I seen her. There are 2 hotels there side by side and their parking lots kinda merge with each other, so plenty of space. Also lots of chain restaurants within walking distance.

    Girl loves to suck the D! Lots of practice LOL. She continues to suck the head and the tip as I am exploding inside her purty mouf and squirting my thick cum all over her palate. That's it baby, keep looking at the camera while you pleasure my cock. That's a good pretty little girl. Make daddy happy. Then I'm going to devour your sweet pussy, then will fuck the inside of your tight pussy until you are raw!

    For some reason her pics make it seem she is bigger or taller. When she opens the hotel room door you will be shocked at how tiny this girl is! Hope you like them petite spinners. I certainly do.

  2. #3

    HeidiBanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91  [View Original Post]
    What are her rates?
    Told me NO cim and extra 100 for GFE unfortunatley.

  3. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AceMcNasty  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/Heidibanks

    Weird that the IE don't have a dedicated PD forum when so many of these LA and OC girls host in Ontario. I be the dood who started the PD forums in OC and Vegas, so might as well start one here also since I frequently fly in and out of ONT. Absolutely love this airport. So easy to park and get to the terminals, unlike the nightmare that is LAX. After Ontario, the next IE locale where PDhoes host is in the Tem-Mur areas. Good stop-over on your way to SanDiego.

    So starting the IE PD forum is none other than HeidiBanks. Strange that she never uses any of the hotels on Vineyard Ave right off the 10 fwy. Instead when she flies in from TX, she always uses the hotels near Ontario Mills Mall right off the 15. And that's where I seen her. There are 2 hotels there side by side and their parking lots kinda merge with each other, so plenty of space. Also lots of chain restaurants within walking distance.

    Girl loves to suck the D! Lots of practice LOL. She continues to suck the head and the tip as I am exploding inside her purty mouf and squirting my thick cum all over her palate. That's it baby, keep looking at the camera while you pleasure my cock. That's a good pretty little girl. Make daddy happy. Then I'm going to devour your sweet pussy, then will fuck the inside of your tight pussy until you are raw!

    For some reason her pics make it seem she is bigger or taller. When she opens the hotel room door you will be shocked at how tiny this girl is! Hope you like them petite spinners. I certainly do.
    What are her rates?

  4. #1

    PrivateDelights in the IE

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/Heidibanks

    Weird that the IE don't have a dedicated PD forum when so many of these LA and OC girls host in Ontario. I be the dood who started the PD forums in OC and Vegas, so might as well start one here also since I frequently fly in and out of ONT. Absolutely love this airport. So easy to park and get to the terminals, unlike the nightmare that is LAX. After Ontario, the next IE locale where PDhoes host is in the Tem-Mur areas. Good stop-over on your way to SanDiego.

    So starting the IE PD forum is none other than HeidiBanks. Strange that she never uses any of the hotels on Vineyard Ave right off the 10 fwy. Instead when she flies in from TX, she always uses the hotels near Ontario Mills Mall right off the 15. And that's where I seen her. There are 2 hotels there side by side and their parking lots kinda merge with each other, so plenty of space. Also lots of chain restaurants within walking distance.

    Girl loves to suck the D! Lots of practice LOL. She continues to suck the head and the tip as I am exploding inside her purty mouf and squirting my thick cum all over her palate. That's it baby, keep looking at the camera while you pleasure my cock. That's a good pretty little girl. Make daddy happy. Then I'm going to devour your sweet pussy, then will fuck the inside of your tight pussy until you are raw!

    For some reason her pics make it seem she is bigger or taller. When she opens the hotel room door you will be shocked at how tiny this girl is! Hope you like them petite spinners. I certainly do.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (5).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (4).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (10).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (1).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (2).jpg‎  

    HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (3).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (9).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (8).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (7).jpg‎   HeidiBanks ONT Mills best bbbjcim (6).jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape