Thread: PrivateDelights in the IE
+
Add Report
Results 46 to 49 of 49
-
01-02-24 20:34 #4Senior Member

Posts: 59God Damn!
Incredible find and just my type. I can't wait to give her a try. You the man, Ace!
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 17:00 #3Senior Member

Posts: 150HeidiBanks
Told me NO cim and extra 100 for GFE unfortunatley.
Originally Posted by WhoreMaster91
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 06:13 #2Senior Member

Posts: 2011What are her rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:03 #1Senior Member

Posts: 1388PrivateDelights in the IE
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rio/Heidibanks
Weird that the IE don't have a dedicated PD forum when so many of these LA and OC girls host in Ontario. I be the dood who started the PD forums in OC and Vegas, so might as well start one here also since I frequently fly in and out of ONT. Absolutely love this airport. So easy to park and get to the terminals, unlike the nightmare that is LAX. After Ontario, the next IE locale where PDhoes host is in the Tem-Mur areas. Good stop-over on your way to SanDiego.
So starting the IE PD forum is none other than HeidiBanks. Strange that she never uses any of the hotels on Vineyard Ave right off the 10 fwy. Instead when she flies in from TX, she always uses the hotels near Ontario Mills Mall right off the 15. And that's where I seen her. There are 2 hotels there side by side and their parking lots kinda merge with each other, so plenty of space. Also lots of chain restaurants within walking distance.
Girl loves to suck the D! Lots of practice LOL. She continues to suck the head and the tip as I am exploding inside her purty mouf and squirting my thick cum all over her palate. That's it baby, keep looking at the camera while you pleasure my cock. That's a good pretty little girl. Make daddy happy. Then I'm going to devour your sweet pussy, then will fuck the inside of your tight pussy until you are raw!
For some reason her pics make it seem she is bigger or taller. When she opens the hotel room door you will be shocked at how tiny this girl is! Hope you like them petite spinners. I certainly do.









Reply With Quote






