Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 37339
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30934

    Bee is a great alternative

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120
    Seen this one in the ad below a few days ago and had a blast. Looks just like her pics. She couldn't go tip to base on me like who you asked about but she can still go pretty deep and her suction is top notch. On top of that she also makes some of the sexiest dick sucking faces in the business. Also takes dick like a champ. I made her O twice. Damage was QV for $ and she does not negotiate.

    Stays at a apartment in Petersburg but it's one of the better parts of Petersburg, so thankfully there is no nonsense going on where she lives.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162709155

  2. #30933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011
    Only sells videos and pictures. Don't give her deposit she will scam you. You will never get a meetup. Be safe be smart.

  3. #30932
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    How do you mean "legit"? If you mean she "sells pictures and videos" then yeah, I'd say she's "legit". I refer you to the title of her post.
    I mean it also says it's whatever you want and when we talked she said she offer FS but I had got busy and nervous due to the fact I haven't seen her around my area I'm in Petersburg. But we FT and everything just wanted to see if anyone else has had any experience with her.

  4. #30931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by BullyGod804  [View Original Post]
    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011
    How do you mean "legit"? If you mean she "sells pictures and videos" then yeah, I'd say she's "legit". I refer you to the title of her post.

  5. #30930

    Legit?

    We have spoken on ft but I got busy I just want to see if anyone else has seen her before I follow through? I can tell she hasn't been doing this long if she is legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162666011

  6. #30929
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatGuy  [View Original Post]
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?
    This is the only one that I know that truly loves it. Easy to reach as well & amazing K9 view.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/162643358

  7. #30928
    Quote Originally Posted by ChevyBw  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?
    Basically let's you facefuck and CIM or she prefers her head off the bed for a better angle. The only issues is that the monkey is quite strong and the area is very shady.

  8. #30927
    Anybody around that can take a good assfucking?

  9. #30926

    Sloppy top

    Quote Originally Posted by TopDawg68  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120
    I have been wondering about that one. How was she? Never seen her before should I?

  10. #30925

    Latinas

    Any good LCS / traveling Latinas in Richmond? I didn't see any recent reviews. I tried contacting the one Mountain reviewed a few days ago but no response.

  11. #30924
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I've seen a few arrest reports with an address in that area. The girls that get popped typically have out of state addresses when you do the research. I would definitely stay away.

  12. #30923

    Sloppy Toppy?

    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120

  13. #30922

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I feel you on that one. I haven't strayed from 3 three regulars in a while and unfortunately its seems that new promising talent seems to go to Henrico which is a no no for me. I posted about the young cutie I saw off brook rd fresh from Cali and in less than a week she had gotten locked up. I won't take anymore chances like that.

  14. #30921

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I'm just disgusted with the tri cities period. If it's not the buffalo babes it's the cracked out skanks. I finally met with a girl on Christmas that was well reviewed on here and as usual I didn't feel the same sentiments as usual. I guess we all have different taste. I'm glad I'm mostly able to get these girls down from there asking price because majority of times those girls look a lot rougher in real life compared to the pictures they post. Let's just be honest I'm not breaking the bank for a piece of tail when crack lowered the price of it long ago. SMH.

  15. #30920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I believe there is a residence inn over by there. Maybe she's staying there but Henrico is a no go for providers. Only rubs I go into county. Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape