Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 420 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 470 520 920 1420 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24527

    Lexii / Candi / Harley / Lauren / Kendall / etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    She's the biggest thief on here (takes the money and either walks straight outside or locks herself in the bathroom while boyfriend comes in, recently with a gun). She changes her name every time someone posts it on this thread, so it's impossible to keep up other than recognizing her photos by her body and the filter things she uses.
    What this dude I'm quoting said. There's no use posting her name-of-the-day because it changes every time she rips someone off. Study her photographs. She always uses the same filters and doesn't go through any effort in changing her appearance, nor the texts of her ads. This board would have no other posts if all we did was update each time she changed her name and number.

    I ran her off skip about a year ago by scheduling a post calling her out to bump every 15 minutes so it was always ahead of hers. Apparently she isn't bright enough to figure out how to schedule posts on skip. I might do that again if I find myself utterly bored with nothing else to do. But I'm waiting for the day she ends up on the news, because it's going to happen.

  2. #24526

    Not what I expected

    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    I paid her the money and there was a knock on the door and she opened it and said wait here and bailed.
    No offense or insult, but that's not the experience I expected when you said you considered calling the cops.

  3. #24525
    Quote Originally Posted by HolidayHero  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested and suspect it might be the same girl as last time?
    Is this the new UTR sugarbaby game of some Sr. Members??

  4. #24524
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    Go on.

    I hear that she steals but haven't heard of the exact method. There was someone else who had a similar number of reports. She did car dates. Would have them drive down some alley, got the cash, and would turn track star.
    I paid her the money and there was a knock on the door and she opened it and said wait here and bailed.

  5. #24523
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]

    I hear that she steals but haven't heard of the exact method.
    I said the method in the post he quoted.

  6. #24522

    Nelly

    Has anyone seen Naughty Nelly? She sounds freaky.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...-/230237422586

  7. #24521

    UTR. PM sent

    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    I'm interested and suspect it might be the same girl as last time?

  8. #24520

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Max97  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this is too good to be true?

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/162599988
    I didn't do a very deep check on here, just the very basics.

    1. First post was yesterday.

    2. Pictures in the profile are of multiple women.

    3. Grammar is the post screams off-shore.

    Don't take the risk.

  9. #24519
    Quote Originally Posted by FireMan32  [View Original Post]
    She got me one time. Thought about calling the cops on her.
    Go on.

    I hear that she steals but haven't heard of the exact method. There was someone else who had a similar number of reports. She did car dates. Would have them drive down some alley, got the cash, and would turn track star.

  10. #24518

    She is real

    She is real. I made a post about her. Search nikki. Newer Intel needed. Go toftt and report back

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]

  11. #24517
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    I'm not sr member, just divorced and getting into hobby. Definitely interested if someone can throw me a bone, totally get it if not. Thanks fellas!

  12. #24516

    Tgtbt?

    Any idea if this is too good to be true?

    https://carfun.com.listcrawler.eu/po...eigh/162599988

  13. #24515

  14. #24514
    Quote Originally Posted by Facino  [View Original Post]
    Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
    I'm interested as well. Have some free time later this week.

  15. #24513
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in probably 6 months or so. What a shame. She provides a good service. But yes, even then, she was flaky asf. It seemed like someone playing games. It crossed my mind that it wasn't her. She would say she is ready and I would head her way. Then no response until hours later with an excuse. Not sure if it is her man or her. Either way, it's probably not worth your time. I won't give it a try again until I see a couple of good reports.
    Yeah, I've been trying to book her for a couple days now and it's just slow to unresponsive and just seems like something is going on. Probably gunna pass on it till someone sees her and reports back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape