Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 421 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 321 371 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 471 521 921 1421 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24508
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottiePimp  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in probably 6 months or so. What a shame. She provides a good service. But yes, even then, she was flaky asf. It seemed like someone playing games. It crossed my mind that it wasn't her. She would say she is ready and I would head her way. Then no response until hours later with an excuse. Not sure if it is her man or her. Either way, it's probably not worth your time. I won't give it a try again until I see a couple of good reports.
    I've never seen her due to conflicts with schedule. We've talked ions ago and communication was good but very short. I've read reports and she seemed to be very friendly so I was super open to seeing her. It sucks to read these reports bc it makes me hesitant. If I do get the chance I'll report back.

  2. #24507

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by DbbClassy2  [View Original Post]
    I've always defended her and upheld her reputation in the past, but there's something very different about her lately and even me, her most vocal supporter, I'm done. I think maybe her ol man got out of prison and he's setting up the dates, handling all the communication. There's never an answer to a phone call even five seconds after getting a text message from her. I don't know. Whatever it is, I don't have time for it.
    I haven't seen her in probably 6 months or so. What a shame. She provides a good service. But yes, even then, she was flaky asf. It seemed like someone playing games. It crossed my mind that it wasn't her. She would say she is ready and I would head her way. Then no response until hours later with an excuse. Not sure if it is her man or her. Either way, it's probably not worth your time. I won't give it a try again until I see a couple of good reports.

  3. #24506

    You mean Lauren Lust / Kendall Sky / etc etc etc

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoGemSin  [View Original Post]
    This girl caught my eye looks like my type any info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/207945294669
    Finally, someone who is catching on. No guy on this board should ever be ripped off by her. Her manner of posting doesn't take a cryptographer to figure out.

  4. #24505

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK so finally saw her in person and backed out. Something just didn't feel right. The more I thought about it I just got a weird energy and her face looked kind of like. Masculine features. I'm not saying she was a he before but got weird vibe.
    I've always defended her and upheld her reputation in the past, but there's something very different about her lately and even me, her most vocal supporter, I'm done. I think maybe her ol man got out of prison and he's setting up the dates, handling all the communication. There's never an answer to a phone call even five seconds after getting a text message from her. I don't know. Whatever it is, I don't have time for it.

  5. #24504

    Not in a while

    Quote Originally Posted by Magoolite  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her lately? I haven't been getting a response.
    I haven't seen her in about 6 months or so. The last time I saw her it went as usual. Great BBBJ with plenty of spit, deepthroat and rimming. Takes good directions and will let you pound her throat. She always let's me stay as long as I want to. I don't do BBFS and cfs is nothing special with her. I'll do her doggy for 5-10 minutes the have her finish me with that throat. She's always in a good hotel but on my last visit she seemed to be declining worse. I probably wouldn't see her again.

    Stay safe.

    Blk.

  6. #24503

    Pegging specialist

    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?
    https://tryst.link/escort/adi22t22

    Reasonably priced to me anyway.

    I know another UTR provider as well PM for more info.

  7. #24502
    Quote Originally Posted by AkaToneloc  [View Original Post]
    Hey I've been thinking about her too. Her latest STG post says she's retiring at the end of this year. So we both need to quickly decide if we're reaching out LOL. Per her latest ad, last meetup opportunity is the 31st.
    I've called / texted a few times w / o any luck😒 please lmk hoe it goes with you. Also I didn't see any retirement post.

  8. #24501
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK so finally saw her in person and backed out. Something just didn't feel right. The more I thought about it I just got a weird energy and her face looked kind of like. Masculine features. I'm not saying she was a he before but got weird vibe.
    She was never a "he".

    Liking her facial features or not is very subjective, but she's not a trans woman.

  9. #24500

    Peaches

    Anyone seen her lately? I haven't been getting a response.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jubba  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...h/112960486347

    Saw her a couple weeks back. Easy setup through text. Quoted $70 qv and wanted more for BBFS. I countered 70 total and she agreed. Went to her hotel behind Crabtree. Got the room number immediately. Pics are flattering. She is not a looker. Flabby and missing teeth. Will talk your ear off if you let her. I stuck my dick in her mouth instead. Gives a very good BBBJ. Appears to enjoy it. Lots of tongue, deep throat, takes direction. Had her get on the edge of the bed for standing mish. Pounded her for a while and flipped her to standing doggie. She said no CIP, so shot a big load on her ass. OK if you need to drop a load. Doubt I will return.

  10. #24499

    Peaches

    Anyone heard from peaches lately? I haven't been getting a response.

  11. #24498
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?
    Interested as well.

  12. #24497

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK so finally saw her in person and backed out. Something just didn't feel right. The more I thought about it I just got a weird energy and her face looked kind of like. Masculine features. I'm not saying she was a he before but got weird vibe.
    If she was a he before then I'm very impressed. LOL.

    Have always had a great time with her and her menu was wide open for me.

  13. #24496

    This one is real

    She is real. She used to walk around capital Blvd, sometimes near The Hill (ABS) could also be found between the motel 6 and down to the Burger King. I think her name was Nikki Very good the times I saw her. Maybe around 2017? Had a lot of pick marks on her face. But I always had a good time. I feel like there could have been a BF staying with her. But she used to be a SW value. Have not seen her since she started posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFt1254  [View Original Post]
    Anyone partaken and care to share their experience? Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...g/648485140411

  14. #24495

    Same Thought

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    OK so finally saw her in person and backed out. Something just didn't feel right. The more I thought about it I just got a weird energy and her face looked kind of like. Masculine features. I'm not saying she was a he before but got weird vibe.
    Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.

  15. #24494

    Pegging specialists?

    Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape