Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 17725
-
12-26-23 20:55 #13465Senior Member

Posts: 418I had a few too many whisky and cokes last week and reached out to her since her rates were pretty cheap for someone not in north city LOL. Wish I hadn't. Absolute worst experience I've ever had.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
She was very nice and friendly. As soon as I got there and checked the room to make sure it was clear I put the donation down. She took her clothes off but kept sniffing. She casually mentioned how she regrets that she said yes to her dealer in getting meth to snort instead of smoke. (WTF? I had a 30 min session but after 20 min she got a call from her dealer and said that she had to go get her stuff. Unbelievable! Sooo I didn't even get off but she said "next time half price". Yeah right, I'm never going back. Drugs run her life!
-
12-26-23 19:15 #13464Senior Member

Posts: 97B
B keeps placing ads but does not show much in her pics and fails to provide a good description of her preferences. Her lack of response is therefore no surprise. It is a mystery to me why so many ladies do not take simple steps to make all this easier for everyone.
Originally Posted by LemonGrab
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 14:10 #13463Regular Member

Posts: 17Anyone seen this one?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162568965
Has anyone actually seen this one? I got her to text back today, but it went quiet when I asked where the incall location was.
-
12-25-23 23:25 #13462Senior Member

Posts: 92Maya
Any news I should be aware of for this one before I make the attempt?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/162430210#.
Also I've been seeing this one for a long time, this real? If not, surprised it's still going up.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-louis/female-escorts/caucasian_w/emi-perfect-playmate-314-695-8/774271941377Last edited by ErdRick; 12-25-23 at 23:55. Reason: Additional question
-
12-25-23 06:57 #13461Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen her Saturday. All good has a loose body. I didn't bring anything in. She had a friend that left. A lady. I really preferred to see her. But visit has good. BBBJ, FS and I was out the door. She seemed to talk a lot at first.
Originally Posted by Traveler4321
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 06:38 #13460Senior Member

Posts: 527Seen here very the summer. Had me wait atleast 30 minutes. Sore all over legs from shooting up. She was really nice and polite when I was around her. You could do anything with her. Anal was an upcharge but bare wasn't if you wanted that.
Originally Posted by Dubberman
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 23:52 #13459Senior Member

Posts: 318Be Cautious- Lana L
I spent many years in STL and was a frequent user on this board. Have since moved away, but checked it out as am coming to town next week. When doing so I ran across the below ad for Lana from Central Illinois. I have known her for years and have seen and heard things are not going well for her largely due to a couple habits. But the caution part is now she is robbing people. She at one time was a decent progider- if you like the type- but not so much now. If you see her and it is the first time watch your valuables- money, watch, keys, etc. She has been simply picking things up during visits and walking out with them. I have heard of this from very reliable sources happening several times. What is even more disturbing is if you see her a second or third time. She is now, for the most part, being cool that initial visit but then if you see her again she is playing people. Most of it is related to her habit and the reason, but still. She is starting off fine but has people assisting her and knocking on the door and in some cases hiding in the room and ensuring you leave, and quickly. In some cases she is having her suppliers do this as she is on the hook for a fair amount of money and they want theirs so going along with it. There are a few other surprises that are new within the past year or so I have heard about, but cannot for sure verify. So, be cautious and watch out- one of thos that has been going downhill for some time and it seems is at the bottom now. Stay safe!!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/st-lo...e/007439627487
-
12-24-23 14:43 #13458Senior Member

Posts: 510Ad says she needs a 25 deposit.
Originally Posted by SparkySmith
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 09:43 #13457Senior Member

Posts: 162Mckenzie
It looks like Mckenzie is back, location is north city. Has anyone seen her recently?
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143129380/1
-
12-23-23 21:08 #13456Senior Member

Posts: 375Yoyo
Anyone got any intel on this Yoyo?
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6183810465
Pics look decent enough and I did find an older number with a review that doesn't seem like it was made up by her.
https://escortbabylon.net/info_stats/6186982387
Talked with her a bit and she said she was trying to move into a new place and she asked me what kind of job I had before she went quiet. Would be nice to know if she won't jump me haha.
-
12-23-23 18:20 #13455Senior Member

Posts: 323Take out Shame amd Legalize
That will weaken the Blackmail component. Men will be Men and find away.
Originally Posted by Prof30
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 10:12 #13454Regular Member

Posts: 1Jessica
Had an awesome dream with this one but she seems to have vaporized. Anyone know her?
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...-head/26703714
-
12-22-23 21:34 #13453Senior Member

Posts: 411Good to know. Maybe she had a prob with the guy.
Originally Posted by BlahBl
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 15:37 #13452Senior Member

Posts: 125Scarlett
I assume this is where this report on Scarlett should go. I saw her for the 2nd time in 3 weeks, yesterday. Al I can say is Wow. If you've seen her, you know what I mean. If you haven't, why not? She is amazing. I like to visit different places to "mix it up", but Scarlett will be my go to from now on. From start to finish, she makes you feel special. There are so many out there that want you to leave as soon as you get there. Not Scarlett. The older I get, the more important that seems to be. Besides that, her service is top notch. I'll save all the details but if you want some specifics, you can find them on her website or pm me.
Bone.
-
12-22-23 11:21 #13451Senior Member

Posts: 192Eden
I contacted today to book. Just an FYI she does not require a photo or ID. Was told this today.
Originally Posted by Rickstr352
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






