Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: The Massholes

+ Add Report
Page 42 of 658 FirstFirst ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 92 142 542 ... LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 9866
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9251
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    2 Frauds in a Pod!

    Tough Talking The Gimp (Andir aka Cheeze) and The Wimp(Moron Mattis McBragg) only because there's a Fence now, but before Cry-Baby Pussies One and Two. Plenty of Posts that prove that Point. Reminds me of that Scene from the Movie Police Academy with the 2 Moron Police Cadets, Big Tough Guys until there was no More Fence, (I'm on the end). The 2 Moron Cadets fit Andir and Moron Mattis McBragg perfectly in that Scene. You should learn how to read and comprehend Mattis, I'm not as limited as you wish, I just can't quote Posts, but can Post anywhere I want. Wishful thinking on your Part, Learn to Read MORON!

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=qdxjiWz20oI

  2. #9250
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    The Gimp and The Wimp
    I forgot to mention that your comments reflects highly of you. The Gimp (locked up in the MassHoles with no where to post) and the Wimp (afraid to say anything now).

    Thank you for telling everyone about your special traits.

  3. #9249
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Why am I not surprised The Gimp and The Wimp had to Comment on my Christmas Message. Wouldn't doubt that Both spent Christmas going around Peeing on Nativity Scenes. With the Mentality of a 10 year spoiled little Girl, who can get away with anything because Daddy is the Town Police Chief, it's what to be expected, I guess!

    Just goes to show you how Correct I was about these Two Morons, or they wouldn't of cared to Comment!
    Sorry that you're too much of a pussy and a coward. Feel the nice breeze in this sanctuary my friend. Being careful with our posts lately aren't we? Get use to it buddy. And speaking of urinating, don't get upset if you haven't gotten a Golden Shower lately. The ladies think you're a freak and refuses to do it.

    I know you can't stop whining because you're locked up on a ball and chain. I'll donate several boxes of tissues from the Dollar store for you. You'll need it.

  4. #9248
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247

    Dumbass is upset and crying

    The old idiot is upset that nobody likes him.

  5. #9247
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Two Morons in a Pod!

    Why am I not surprised The Gimp and The Wimp had to Comment on my Christmas Message. Wouldn't doubt that Both spent Christmas going around Peeing on Nativity Scenes. With the Mentality of a 10 year spoiled little Girl, who can get away with anything because Daddy is the Town Police Chief, it's what to be expected, I guess!

    Just goes to show you how Correct I was about these Two Morons, or they wouldn't of cared to Comment!

  6. #9246
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    A Special Merry Christmas to Ho Hunter and Meatman!

    It's been 17 years since I first came on the Board with You Guys!

    Many Memories!
    This is actually very funny how this moron Dumbass tried to ass lick 2 board veterans, implying that he is in the same league as they are. But instead of high fiving him, the old dudes were like "who the fuck is this", totally ignoring the idiot.

  7. #9245
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    A Special Merry Christmas to Ho Hunter and Meatman!

    It's been 17 years since I first came on the Board with You Guys!

    Many Memories!
    The big difference is those two Handles actually contribute, where you haven't contribute anything in 17-years. Thank you for the reminder. Go back to your cage you useless fuck.

  8. #9244
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseass  [View Original Post]
    Crazy Lunatic
    Yes, Crazy Lunatic is your maiden name — before you met your boyfriend Steve.

  9. #9243
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Special Christmas Message!

    A Special Merry Christmas to Ho Hunter and Meatman!

    It's been 17 years since I first came on the Board with You Guys!

    Many Memories!

  10. #9242
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to all!

    It was a Week ago and a Day, the Creepy Guy with the Bum Leg, who moved up from Florida 8 years ago, made his appearance at Mindful. Pushed the Old Lady out of the way and toured the Place. Shit his Pants after seeing 2 Pics in the Front Rooms, and sped away in his Certified PreOwned Black BMW X4 M Competition which he recently purchased. Thank God he got rid of the White Charger SE and riding in Style now. The Homeless People sitting across the street at Dunkin Dunuts were impressed.

    I want to thank this Crazy Lunatic for giving me an idea for a Christmas Gift. Purchased the same Pic for the 3rd Room as a Christmas Gift. It's Titled "Sssshhh" By Deborah Azzopardi. Pic of Woman's lower Face with her Index Finger to her Lips, making the "Sssshhh" sound. (See Attached). At least Something Good came out of it!

    Strange how coincidentally, 8 years ago, all these Characters starting appearing on the Boston Threads.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Mindful Picture.jpg‎  

  11. #9241
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1247
    I normally don't cite my own posts, but here is what I posted to the massage thread regarding someone's experience at Mindful.

    Quote Originally Posted by Andir  [View Original Post]
    Who is your favorite at Mindful? A couple of names and a short description of what they do would be nice.

    Thank you in advance.
    I don't see anything offensive here. But I might be not sensitive enough of course.

  12. #9240
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    In the Doghouse

    Fuckwad and Dickwad are such Harsh Terms. I'm hated because I found the glitch in the Software for the "Admin Ignore", which I informed Management, and I point out the Bullshit. I'm willing to take Criticism from fellow Members, but it is evident they can't and Cry like Babies to Management. I would think if the Criticism is allowed to continue uncensored in the Massholes Thread, that would generate many many Posts and benefit Ad Revenue.

    For example: Andir posted in the Massage Review Thread questioning my "Sticking with Mindful". I didn't see it at first, then saw it and ignored it. He brought it into the Massholes Thread with the accusation I was lying. In the end, It was shown he was the Liar, and I was the Truthful One. Look how many Posts that generated! Cha Ching!

    Just some Thoughts!

  13. #9239
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

    You ae no longer permitted to quote and comment other members posts, you have been informed of this,. You're not allowed to do that because you're a serious dickwad that thinks it's your place to review the reviews on this forum. The next time you quote another post I'm banning you.

    To all you guys who can't stand this fuckwad, if he quotes and comments another post report it and I will ban him.

    A2

  14. #9238
    Wiseass I didn't have a cover she put on a magnum from a yellow wrapper.

    I'm not that size but that's what she had.

  15. #9237
    Banned Member


    Posts: 1036

    Another Fiction Writer!

    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape