Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 428 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 328 378 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 478 528 928 1428 ... LastLast
Results 6,406 to 6,420 of 37329
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #30924
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I've seen a few arrest reports with an address in that area. The girls that get popped typically have out of state addresses when you do the research. I would definitely stay away.

  2. #30923

    Sloppy Toppy?

    I've seen her before but its been a couple of months. Still worth it or should I choose other options? I know about the area and what I'm getting into.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...i/474255531120

  3. #30922

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I feel you on that one. I haven't strayed from 3 three regulars in a while and unfortunately its seems that new promising talent seems to go to Henrico which is a no no for me. I posted about the young cutie I saw off brook rd fresh from Cali and in less than a week she had gotten locked up. I won't take anymore chances like that.

  4. #30921

    Wtf

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    I'm just disgusted with the tri cities period. If it's not the buffalo babes it's the cracked out skanks. I finally met with a girl on Christmas that was well reviewed on here and as usual I didn't feel the same sentiments as usual. I guess we all have different taste. I'm glad I'm mostly able to get these girls down from there asking price because majority of times those girls look a lot rougher in real life compared to the pictures they post. Let's just be honest I'm not breaking the bank for a piece of tail when crack lowered the price of it long ago. SMH.

  5. #30920
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.
    I believe there is a residence inn over by there. Maybe she's staying there but Henrico is a no go for providers. Only rubs I go into county. Be safe.

  6. #30919

    Lexi update

    I was going to toftt and had an appointment scheduled to see her, but I had major concerns when the address was off of Westerre Parkway. I addressed my concerns with her and never heard back.

  7. #30918

    Chloe

    Anyone know what she's up to? I was finally able to meet up with her a couple weeks ago for a very nice car date. Since then she's been silent. I know it's the holiday season and everyone's busy, but a text back would be nice.

  8. #30917
    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.
    Yeah I know when I see that I just say no thanks I wouldn't even bang her if she paid me. But that's just my opinion. There's mongers here that like girls like that I guess we all have our own preferences, to each their own. Lord knows I'm not perfect either I have been with some candy addicted skanks. If my coworkers found out I would never hear the end of it LOL.

  9. #30916

    Wtf

    Is it me or is every fat, ugly girl tryna sell ass in the tricities? This shit is getting ridiculous. They asking for premium price too, 🤣 it like looking at turds in a toilet.

  10. #30915
    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/758500197008
    She quoted me decent prices, but said that she doesn't just see anyone and that I needed to send a face pic. After the face pic request I stopped responding to her.

  11. #30914
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    I see you have asked this question twice. I was wondering the same thing. I see she has posted a few different ads. Some solo and some with the other girl. I find it weird that she's in a Airbnb. I definitely would like to know myself.
    I have not seen these particular providers but I have seen several travelers use the Airbnb especially in the west end. Weekly rate I'd probably a lot cheaper than hotel rates.

  12. #30913

    Good question

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/758500197008
    I see you have asked this question twice. I was wondering the same thing. I see she has posted a few different ads. Some solo and some with the other girl. I find it weird that she's in a Airbnb. I definitely would like to know myself.

  13. #30912

    No Reply. Lexi

    I reached out and never received a response. I'm steering clear for now.

    Quote Originally Posted by VangDr  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/758500197008

  14. #30911

    Lexi

    Has anyone seen this provider? She said she's staying at an air bnb in the fan. Wasn't sure if it's legit or not.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...h/758500197008

  15. #30910

    Fishing

    Quote Originally Posted by Automatic2015  [View Original Post]
    Can someone then point me to her link so that I can try my luck as well as see where it lands.

    Auto.
    Just use the search on the listings pages:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...n&weightType=l

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape