Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 978 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 14668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11008

    Thank You!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanJohn  [View Original Post]
    Searched around, apologies if she's already been discussed but any of you gents have any info on this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...868/7273866533

    Does not have incall atm, but appears legit.

    JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by MyBalzItch  [View Original Post]
    Reconnected with Emily in Largo recently and had a great time. She used to post, but like a lot of providers is having some issues reposting and can use some business. Cute, girl next door look, 29, MILF, busty, thick in all the right places and a really great open minded attitude. She's only offering car dates and outcalls at the moment, but open to getting a room if I wanted or a trip to Fantasylands private rooms.

    Pretty open menu, but no trips to the Greek isles. She's open to all races and ages. Skills were all very good and no clock watching. Links are to some of her older posts. She still has the same cute looks as her pics in her posts. Contact ends in 6533 and is listed in the links. She's text only and tell her you are from the USASG Board when reaching out. Will move you to the front of the line. Will repeat and will take her up on her offer to go to Fantasyland.

    https://callescort.org/727-386-6533

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tampa-13095232

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/727-386-6533
    Been interested in this one. Thanks for the feedback!

    JJ.

  2. #11007
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen SammieB lately (this month)?
    Appears she in Palmghetto now but not clear on accommodations.

  3. #11006
    Quote Originally Posted by Eldar69  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen SammieB lately (this month)?
    I made a delightful visit Friday the 15th.

  4. #11005

    SammieB?

    Anyone seen SammieB lately (this month)?

  5. #11004

    Emily in Largo

    Reconnected with Emily in Largo recently and had a great time. She used to post, but like a lot of providers is having some issues reposting and can use some business. Cute, girl next door look, 29, MILF, busty, thick in all the right places and a really great open minded attitude. She's only offering car dates and outcalls at the moment, but open to getting a room if I wanted or a trip to Fantasylands private rooms.

    Pretty open menu, but no trips to the Greek isles. She's open to all races and ages. Skills were all very good and no clock watching. Links are to some of her older posts. She still has the same cute looks as her pics in her posts. Contact ends in 6533 and is listed in the links. She's text only and tell her you are from the USASG Board when reaching out. Will move you to the front of the line. Will repeat and will take her up on her offer to go to Fantasyland.

    https://callescort.org/727-386-6533

    https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...tampa-13095232

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/727-386-6533
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0366.jpeg‎   IMG_0367.jpeg‎   IMG_0361.jpeg‎   IMG_0364.jpeg‎  

  6. #11003

    Clearwater utr

    Anyone want to tag team bbfscip a utr tatted chick with me? She is brand new just lost her job needs to raise some funds. Dm for details.

  7. #11002

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCox  [View Original Post]
    Merry Christmas to all you pussy lickers out there!
    Merry Christmas to you as well!

  8. #11001

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to all you pussy lickers out there!

  9. #11000

    Mandi in Clearwater

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...y/505796854582

    Merry Christmas to all fellow mongers! I will be spending some time in the St Pete / Clearwater area and would appreciate any info on Mandi. Of course if there are any others recommended during my visit, that would be appreciated as well. Have a fun and safe day out there guys!

  10. #10999
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about a year but she was cool even with her demons. I talked to her about a year ago before she disappeared again on me. Good girl just went down the wrong path like many others.
    Interesting. I would be willing to see her if I could find any updated info on what to expect.

  11. #10998

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    What a difference some makeup makes. She looks radically different in your photos from the photos in her ads, but it looks like the same girl. I wonder which version answers the door? She's pretty hot when she tries.

    TTY954 is probably right. Daddy issues, bad experiences with men, low self esteem, no viable means of support, so use what ya got.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277106776
    I haven't seen her in about a year but she was cool even with her demons. I talked to her about a year ago before she disappeared again on me. Good girl just went down the wrong path like many others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231224-004422.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224-004409.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224-004656.jpg‎  

  12. #10997

    I've Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    I'm also dying to know if she's legit.
    I've tried to set something up but then notice theres two different ads with two different numbers. Couldn't figure out which was real and which wasn't so I never went through with it.

  13. #10996

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachanters  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellows, I'm new to the area and want to know where to find the good asian agencies in the Tampa Bay area. Where should I look?
    Jenni Jade.

    Phenomenal provider. 300 Mario coins FS, dfk, GFE. She just moved back down to Tampa from Atlanta. Maybe 5 ft tall petite, sensual ass and long suckable nipples. Run don't walk.

    Good looking out.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/162091471

    The Goat.

  14. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ad is down already. You have any pics from the ad? #?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...e/481460945672

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162432197
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04651cbec3a14fe6a8dcdce336645b50_f.jpg‎  

  15. #10994

    Asian options

    Hey fellows, I'm new to the area and want to know where to find the good asian agencies in the Tampa Bay area. Where should I look?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape