Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 245 of 978 FirstFirst ... 145 195 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 295 345 745 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 14661
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11001

    Merry Christmas

    Merry Christmas to all you pussy lickers out there!

  2. #11000

    Mandi in Clearwater

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...y/505796854582

    Merry Christmas to all fellow mongers! I will be spending some time in the St Pete / Clearwater area and would appreciate any info on Mandi. Of course if there are any others recommended during my visit, that would be appreciated as well. Have a fun and safe day out there guys!

  3. #10999
    Quote Originally Posted by Monger247  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen her in about a year but she was cool even with her demons. I talked to her about a year ago before she disappeared again on me. Good girl just went down the wrong path like many others.
    Interesting. I would be willing to see her if I could find any updated info on what to expect.

  4. #10998

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    What a difference some makeup makes. She looks radically different in your photos from the photos in her ads, but it looks like the same girl. I wonder which version answers the door? She's pretty hot when she tries.

    TTY954 is probably right. Daddy issues, bad experiences with men, low self esteem, no viable means of support, so use what ya got.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277106776
    I haven't seen her in about a year but she was cool even with her demons. I talked to her about a year ago before she disappeared again on me. Good girl just went down the wrong path like many others.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231224-004422.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224-004409.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231224-004656.jpg‎  

  5. #10997

    I've Tried

    Quote Originally Posted by JbKicks1990  [View Original Post]
    I'm also dying to know if she's legit.
    I've tried to set something up but then notice theres two different ads with two different numbers. Couldn't figure out which was real and which wasn't so I never went through with it.

  6. #10996

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Cachanters  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellows, I'm new to the area and want to know where to find the good asian agencies in the Tampa Bay area. Where should I look?
    Jenni Jade.

    Phenomenal provider. 300 Mario coins FS, dfk, GFE. She just moved back down to Tampa from Atlanta. Maybe 5 ft tall petite, sensual ass and long suckable nipples. Run don't walk.

    Good looking out.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ampa/162091471

    The Goat.

  7. #10995
    Quote Originally Posted by RookieMonger  [View Original Post]
    Ad is down already. You have any pics from the ad? #?
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/clear...e/481460945672

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162432197
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 04651cbec3a14fe6a8dcdce336645b50_f.jpg‎  

  8. #10994

    Asian options

    Hey fellows, I'm new to the area and want to know where to find the good asian agencies in the Tampa Bay area. Where should I look?

  9. #10993
    Quote Originally Posted by FishinForLife  [View Original Post]
    Fellow mongers hqs anyone recently have the pleasure to checking out Nicki? Saw one review on here from a few months ago just curious if anyone recently has Seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7276877658
    I'm also dying to know if she's legit.

  10. #10992
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMartian8  [View Original Post]
    Ended up seeing this MILF. She is a little heavier than the pics but does have amazing natural D's. Seems to have a pretty open menu as well. Bbj was pretty good and had a tight kitty too. She's also a really down to earth person so she made sure to get me comfortable and doesn't rush at all. Quoted for 100 but talked down to 80 for the qv. Wasn't anything crazy but since she doesn't break the bank and seem pretty chill I will probably see her again.
    Ad is down already. You have any pics from the ad? #?

  11. #10991
    Quote Originally Posted by JayTwogo  [View Original Post]
    What a difference some makeup makes. She looks radically different in your photos from the photos in her ads, but it looks like the same girl. I wonder which version answers the door? She's pretty hot when she tries.

    TTY954 is probably right. Daddy issues, bad experiences with men, low self esteem, no viable means of support, so use what ya got.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277106776
    Most of the pics are dated in 2016 so no way that answers the door This is from 2022 so maybe more likely. Doesn't seem to have any noticeable physical demons by the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FB_IMG_1703288010667.jpg‎  

  12. #10990

    Nicki from PP

    Fellow mongers hqs anyone recently have the pleasure to checking out Nicki? Saw one review on here from a few months ago just curious if anyone recently has Seen her? Thanks.

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/7276877658

  13. #10989

    Ember

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Be interesting to know the back story on this one.
    What a difference some makeup makes. She looks radically different in your photos from the photos in her ads, but it looks like the same girl. I wonder which version answers the door? She's pretty hot when she tries.

    TTY954 is probably right. Daddy issues, bad experiences with men, low self esteem, no viable means of support, so use what ya got.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7277106776

  14. #10988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1714

    Daddy issues

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper400  [View Original Post]
    Be interesting to know the back story on this one.
    It's always a form of deep seated Daddy issues!

  15. #10987
    Quote Originally Posted by DanTheMartian8  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this on cause I've seen her constantly changing numbers. Would like to see if anybody has seen her before I take the plunge.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/162297908
    Ended up seeing this MILF. She is a little heavier than the pics but does have amazing natural D's. Seems to have a pretty open menu as well. Bbj was pretty good and had a tight kitty too. She's also a really down to earth person so she made sure to get me comfortable and doesn't rush at all. Quoted for 100 but talked down to 80 for the qv. Wasn't anything crazy but since she doesn't break the bank and seem pretty chill I will probably see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape