Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 29359
-
12-28-23 04:51 #22639Senior Member

Posts: 196Art
I have never been before, had heard mixed reports. Location is interesting, clean and certainly safe. Planned to check rates and see what is what. But then after the door was answered by Nicole I couldn't just leave. Got a hhr for 40, but hr is 60 and 1. 5 h is $. Should have done an hour. Nicole is very toned and pretty, nice up top. UTC while face down went well. On the flip she offered CFS and I couldn't say no! I think I surprised her with DATY, she didn't resist but I don't think this is something she normally does. On the way out I heard the TS. She said it is included in the time, would have liked to try it. Probably not coming back right away, I like the GFE with LavEss and Dream. Still worth the visit.
-
12-27-23 16:20 #22638Senior Member

Posts: 78Cindy at Allie Spa
I almost want to keep this gem hidden, but Cindy at Allie Spa has not been very busy. She came from New York about a month ago. Though she had little English, she provided a good massage, but most importantly her attitude was that she was there to take care of me: happy, motivated and considerate. Face might be 7 or 7. 5/10, but her body is an 8/10.
-
12-26-23 23:14 #22637Senior Member

Posts: 238Places Along I 65
Lavendar on Lafayette is just off of I65 in NW Indy. No shower but great services.
Originally Posted by EricWithAK
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 12:56 #22636Senior Member

Posts: 55Lav Ess Oil
Set up appt with Mimi for Christmas day. Wow, a fantastic Christmas present for me. She is beautiful. I just love the way she put on the cover with her mouth & then sucks my cock.
Multiple positions & blew in the bag. I wish I lived closer. Only visit Indy a few times a year.
I tried out Yuyu my last visit but I think Mimi is better.
50 for the half hour & the std for FS.
-
12-26-23 12:08 #22635Senior Member

Posts: 99Another First Post
Yep, Here's another post that reads like a Penthouse Forum letter written by a 15 year old. If you met someone REAL, give a phone number and a name otherwise your post is useless here.
Originally Posted by ThreeOfCoin
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 11:34 #22634Senior Member

Posts: 507Are AMPs open?
Just a tip- if you need service outside of normal hours, please call your favorite AMP, because often they will open early or work later to accommodate their regulars. They can even keep the 'Open Massage' signs off- makes it kind of cozy that you know you are the only one there, the doors are locked, you will not be disturbed, and if there are two ladies you might get both for a short while. Try it sometime, worth it just for the ambience, if not also for the massage!
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 10:57 #22633Regular Member

Posts: 14Traveling. ISO recommendations
Hey guys! I'm going to be traveling from West michigan Down To Nashville later, Looking for some recommendations for Anywhere along the 31 to 65 corridor. Preferably some place with a great TS. Thanks!
-
12-25-23 20:29 #22632Senior Member

Posts: 238Open today??
These places never close. Assume open unless sign if off.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 19:29 #22631Regular Member

Posts: 6Open sign today
I was out about an hour ago on the east side, several places had open signs on. Didn't have time to stop though.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 17:44 #22630Senior Member

Posts: 44Open Christmas evening
Anyone know of a place open Christmas evening? I am finished With presents, family and meals, need to de-stress.
-
12-25-23 16:46 #22629Senior Member

Posts: 1175The one I'm referring to is due to arrive the 28th.
Originally Posted by Chisea03
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 16:23 #22628Regular Member

Posts: 13Smile Spa
Curious anyone know if Yumi is still working at Smile? Haven't been in awhile, just remember her name, Yumi. Thanks.
-
12-25-23 15:04 #22627Senior Member

Posts: 98Annie
The new girl is at Yoyo until sometime in January and then she's suppose to go back to Houston.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:21 #22626Senior Member

Posts: 901I haven't been to Sun Spa in Castleton for several weeks. But I always had a great hour of fun!
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
12-25-23 11:38 #22625Senior Member

Posts: 1175That's so funny! She literally wanted to be your gf. She sounds just like one I know. Jealous, but if you turn it around on her, you think too much. Don't let her get to you or she'll mess with your big head. All I know is that she was angry with the boss and went back home. There's supposed to be a new girl in a few days that's younger like Laura but I don't know any details yet.
Originally Posted by UnHungGuy
[View Original Post]
I can't imagine what the situation with the messages could be unless the number she gave you was one of the shop numbers. I'll send a PM with the two numbers I have.












Reply With Quote





