Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 29335
-
12-26-23 23:14 #22630Senior Member

Posts: 238Places Along I 65
Lavendar on Lafayette is just off of I65 in NW Indy. No shower but great services.
Originally Posted by EricWithAK
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 12:56 #22629Senior Member

Posts: 55Lav Ess Oil
Set up appt with Mimi for Christmas day. Wow, a fantastic Christmas present for me. She is beautiful. I just love the way she put on the cover with her mouth & then sucks my cock.
Multiple positions & blew in the bag. I wish I lived closer. Only visit Indy a few times a year.
I tried out Yuyu my last visit but I think Mimi is better.
50 for the half hour & the std for FS.
-
12-26-23 12:08 #22628Senior Member

Posts: 99Another First Post
Yep, Here's another post that reads like a Penthouse Forum letter written by a 15 year old. If you met someone REAL, give a phone number and a name otherwise your post is useless here.
Originally Posted by ThreeOfCoin
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 11:34 #22627Senior Member

Posts: 507Are AMPs open?
Just a tip- if you need service outside of normal hours, please call your favorite AMP, because often they will open early or work later to accommodate their regulars. They can even keep the 'Open Massage' signs off- makes it kind of cozy that you know you are the only one there, the doors are locked, you will not be disturbed, and if there are two ladies you might get both for a short while. Try it sometime, worth it just for the ambience, if not also for the massage!
Originally Posted by Pabllini54
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 10:57 #22626Regular Member

Posts: 14Traveling. ISO recommendations
Hey guys! I'm going to be traveling from West michigan Down To Nashville later, Looking for some recommendations for Anywhere along the 31 to 65 corridor. Preferably some place with a great TS. Thanks!
-
12-25-23 20:29 #22625Senior Member

Posts: 238Open today??
These places never close. Assume open unless sign if off.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 19:29 #22624Regular Member

Posts: 6Open sign today
I was out about an hour ago on the east side, several places had open signs on. Didn't have time to stop though.
Originally Posted by BadHawk511
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 17:44 #22623Senior Member

Posts: 44Open Christmas evening
Anyone know of a place open Christmas evening? I am finished With presents, family and meals, need to de-stress.
-
12-25-23 16:46 #22622Senior Member

Posts: 1175The one I'm referring to is due to arrive the 28th.
Originally Posted by Chisea03
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 16:23 #22621Regular Member

Posts: 13Smile Spa
Curious anyone know if Yumi is still working at Smile? Haven't been in awhile, just remember her name, Yumi. Thanks.
-
12-25-23 15:04 #22620Senior Member

Posts: 97Annie
The new girl is at Yoyo until sometime in January and then she's suppose to go back to Houston.
Originally Posted by Jeast72
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:21 #22619Senior Member

Posts: 896I haven't been to Sun Spa in Castleton for several weeks. But I always had a great hour of fun!
Originally Posted by BearCoach1
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest.
-
12-25-23 11:38 #22618Senior Member

Posts: 1175That's so funny! She literally wanted to be your gf. She sounds just like one I know. Jealous, but if you turn it around on her, you think too much. Don't let her get to you or she'll mess with your big head. All I know is that she was angry with the boss and went back home. There's supposed to be a new girl in a few days that's younger like Laura but I don't know any details yet.
Originally Posted by UnHungGuy
[View Original Post]
I can't imagine what the situation with the messages could be unless the number she gave you was one of the shop numbers. I'll send a PM with the two numbers I have.
-
12-25-23 08:51 #22617Regular Member

Posts: 13No smiles at Smile
My GFE girl is gone. I don't know if she got fired, moved, or quit. Mommasan said "Anna massage you good". "Anna too skinny, me want thick girl with phat a $$. " "She no work here no more. " I left and text her. Before, she always text me in Chinese and I had to translate. Now its all in English. Anna also always text in English. Maybe they gave her phone to Anna. IDK. When she gave me her number, she put "Lucy", but Anna called her Laura. Has anyone seen her? She is 28,7/10 looks IMO. Very playful, likes to bite. Shaved kitty.
During a visit once, she asked, "How many girlfriends you have?" She knew I had seen Coco a lot down at Sun. I said, "You're my only gf, how many bf you have?" She said, "You think too much. " lmao!
She's cool AF. Most times she didn't even massage me, we just started going at it when she came in the room. Kind of reminds me of Alice from Sweets.
-
12-24-23 20:03 #22616Regular Member

Posts: 6Pm
Pretty sure I experienced the same.
Originally Posted by Agronoman
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






