Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 301 of 1603 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 24039
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19539

    TBTBT? Porn star Hanna Hilton surfaced up?

    Hr 600 with 30% deposit.

    https://www.eros.com/washington_dc/f...?cat=6208&wn=1

    Email and number do not return any hits at TER, and Hanna was born in 1984, so the 1969 in that email address do not feel right. Proceed with caution please.

  2. #19538

    ACS asking for tip?

    Have any of you been hit up for a tip at the ACS? I have a few times, so I started carrying an extra 5, 10 and 20, depending on the service.

  3. #19537
    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/240-234-2968

    Anyone seen this one? LEXI / LEXX.

    Has posted for while about to pull the trigger but she gave me an address in a sketchy part of town.

  4. #19536

    Anyone seen Lala in Woodbridge?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...inia/162590049

    Just checking, haven't seen any reviews tho she has posted for a while, thanks.

  5. #19535

    Years ago a provider gave me gift.

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a gift from any providers over Christmas? No need for too many deets or names. Just curious because I got gifted with a free FS.
    She gave me a bunch of expensive tea bags. With providers it is take take. Rarely do they give a gift or free service. If they give free service they will still want payment, and say "WHy did you tell me before you booked that it was the free appointment".

  6. #19534

    Police Activity

    I had the urge and with Tina gone I went to give Cherry a try. Unfortunately when I pulled up to the hotel there were 4 police cars. There was an officer standing right at the front entrance and another by the side door. Needless to say I turned my car right around. I texted the handler that I was leaving and never got a response back.

  7. #19533
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    What was her specific behavior?

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Tried to TOFTT but she is just a scammer. Wasted a lot of time on her. Total ROB and not very smart about it.
    There are plenty of providers who are flakes, or time wasters, but don't cross the line into outright scamming or ripoffs.

    If a provider doesn't answer texts in a timely manner, or ghosts you upon arrival, she's certainly a flake and deserves to be called out. But scams and ripoffs are in a different class. A provider running a gift card scam, for example, wants your money but has no intention of providing service or even meeting you. Likewise, a provider who takes your money and then does something to deny service (cash-and-dash, 'friend' knocking at the door, etc.), is scheming to get money for nothing.

    From what you describe, it sounds like you never actually met this provider. If that's the case, then it might be more accurate to describe her as a flake or time-waster. That's certainly not good behavior, but another monger might decide to give her a try in hopes she's having a better day. A true ripoff or scammer, OTOH, is never worth a 2nd try and should be immediately exposed in the ripoff thread.

  8. #19532

    Total Scammer and ROB

    Quote Originally Posted by WebDog2015  [View Original Post]
    Posted this in the DC forum but that one is pretty much dead. I am hoping to see this one as she is just my type and I haven't found one like her in the area for a while. But also not wanting to get setup for a robbery or any other b. S. Given how long she's being posting ads (daily since July) hoping someone may have checked her out.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...a/dc/160638934

    She wasn't overly talkative by text, but seemed legit. Provided a hotel in NE as her incall and confirmed her rate ($90 for a SS / QV) also didn't ask for a deposit or do any ROB b. S.

    Her IG is in all of her ads https://www.instagram.com/ladyzlidzllc/.

    I had to cancel then she didn't respond when I tried to reschedule. But she has posted twice since. I'd definitely like to see her when I am back in town as she is definitely my preferred type, and getting harder to find.

    Has anyone tried her out?
    Tried to TOFTT but she is just a scammer. Wasted a lot of time on her. Total ROB and not very smart about it.

  9. #19531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Lioil  [View Original Post]
    https://www.foxylists.com/victoriaasiandc

    The other site has tons of reviews and she seems to be visiting but the number there said they are in Philly and don't recognize the ad? Anyone had luck with her or know how to contact? Thanks.
    What happens is that the other site tends to use the previous city or first city she was first reported as the location of the reported review. She may have been in DC sometime in the past but the reviews don't show her updated city.

  10. #19530

    Anyone seen victoria? The contact info seems to be wrong?

    https://www.foxylists.com/victoriaasiandc

    The other site has tons of reviews and she seems to be visiting but the number there said they are in Philly and don't recognize the ad? Anyone had luck with her or know how to contact? Thanks.

  11. #19529

    Gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a gift from any providers over Christmas? No need for too many deets or names. Just curious because I got gifted with a free FS.
    I've been gifted free FS before, but I say, no! Always pay, nothing is free.

  12. #19528

    Lol

    I got an angry phone call.

    Quote Originally Posted by PixelsAndGrids  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone get a gift from any providers over Christmas? No need for too many deets or names. Just curious because I got gifted with a free FS.

  13. #19527

    Christmas gift

    Did anyone get a gift from any providers over Christmas? No need for too many deets or names. Just curious because I got gifted with a free FS.

  14. #19526

    Dawn CeCe

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    I know the last credible reports on her here weren't great, but she did have a regular clientele around here. If you haven't been able to get in touch, she's passed away.

    Tried texting her a few months ago. Person on the other end gave me the news. I inquired as to a cause, and it was some blood condition.

    Who knows how long she suffered with it which might have impacted service. Think she passed in 22. Possibly late 21. RIP.
    Would this be the Dawn that was in Falls Church, with the very large breasts?

  15. #19525
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbarber307  [View Original Post]
    Not just one guy's opinion. Cherry's tits are fantastic. All three features, as noted above, are great and may I add, the dangle / hang factor are very appealing to me. Saw her last night, brought her some nice Christmas gifts, and had a splendid time.
    Great observation, the dangle / hang factor are indeed another positive about her tits. Definitely need to refresh my memory soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape