The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Special K

+ Add Report
Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 255 of 725
This blog is moderated by Mattis1775
  1. #485
    Quote Originally Posted by MaldenMale  [View Original Post]
    ... And then the final nail in the coffin. "Times have been really tough, can you do 100? Mind you, I started out at 60 with K, bumped to 80, and now at 100. Not a regular, so don't want to be an asshole, I go along.
    You can thank the new breed of K lovers here who continue to believe that she's more than the standard 60-80 by giving her more than 100 a visit. There's already an argument in the Escort thread about her.

    ... She is worth more than 80.

  2. #484

    Had been a while.

    So, had been a while since my last visit to K, was going to be in her area and reached out. (Why? Why do I do that? Took 3 hours to get a time squared away, which was beyond annoying. "When did you start to look so old?" I asked myself upon arrival. She looks shriveled up next to those crazy tits of hers. "Does she ever clean?" I wondered. Cat food everywhere in the kitchen. On the table, on the floor, on the counters, you name it. Rugs looked like that hadn't been vacuumed ever. Not off to a great start. And then, the same script. "I just got out of the shower, fresh for you, we have all night, blah blah blah. " "Crap. Why was I here?" I asked myself. And then the final nail in the coffin. "Times have been really tough, can you do 100? Mind you, I started out at 60 with K, bumped to 80, and now at 100. Not a regular, so don't want to be an asshole, I go along.

    She disappears numerous times on missions related to the heat in the house, her phone being charged, you name it, she was focused on everything other than service. When she did finally settle in I could not wait to bust a nut and get the hell out of there. Quick BBBJ to get ready followed by standing mish beside the bed (no WAY I'm laying down on the sheets). Must have asked me 10 days if I wanted a condom or not, answered kindly each time only to be asked again (and again, and again). Finally just did the deed, closed my eyes until I eventually popped, and immediately headed to the bathroom to clean up and returned to get dressed. The entire time getting dressed she was getting more and more annoyed with me for not staying longer, having more fun, etc. When she gets mad you can tell there's a lot more working behind those eyes than when she's just running her script. Was nice, never rude, never wavered in my desire to get the hell out of there, and breathed a sigh of relief when I closed that side door behind me and climbed into my car, locked the doors, and pulled out.

    Never again (I said again).

    That is my K experience. Every time.

  3. #483
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Who would like to join in for K tag team, if you are interested hit me up.
    If you're really into DP, tell K to answer her phone during a session. Someone will come in. Often times, some clients just knock on the door.

  4. #482

    Dp

    Who would like to join in for K tag team, if you are interested hit me up.

  5. #481
    Quote Originally Posted by Rion75  [View Original Post]
    She usually advertises on Skip. She's been silent but she's all 3 holes and is a better time IMO.
    If she stuck around, she would've been the most popular provider in the area. She was amazing. The high volume and requests really got to her, especially after her information was shared here. Not saying that's what caused her to disappear. But she couldn't keep up with all the dicks chasing after her. I tried to see her three times and twice, she ghosted me really good and I treated her like a Queen the first time we met.

  6. #480
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?
    There is many girls that offer the same service. [Deleted by Admin]. So yeah good luck LOL.

  7. #479

    Fiesty Italian

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?
    She usually advertises on Skip. She's been silent but she's all 3 holes and is a better time IMO.

  8. #478

    Hello fellow mongers

    I have been wondering for awhile. Are there any other ladies in the area that provide service like K. You know what I mean all 3 holes and if you prefer bare. CIP CIA CIM etc for a really decent price. Is there anyone that even comes close to that deal?

  9. #477
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmmatt69  [View Original Post]

    Anyone know if K is down with weed? Mostly if she cares if I smoke / vape, but curious if she partakes too. I've had providers in the past that got pissed and wouldn't see me anymore when I asked if I could vape in the room haha.
    It's always best to ask before you go. I tend to go towards women who are into 420 but it's all about chemistry.

  10. #476

    New habit

    I moved 10 min away from K (not intentionally haha) and have been seeing her a lot recently. Each time I tell her I'm staying for however long it takes me to drop a load in each hole. I pay $60, so 20 per hole LOL. Maybe I'll try for 2 each sometime.

    Anyone know if K is down with weed? Mostly if she cares if I smoke / vape, but curious if she partakes too. I've had providers in the past that got pissed and wouldn't see me anymore when I asked if I could vape in the room haha.

  11. #475
    Quote Originally Posted by LustyB  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Not too long. As soon as I bust I'm out. Put a load in her ass and I bail.
    I was inside her for a good 45-minutes. I wanted to cum three times. But I was making K earn her money. That was the day I was short. I had 60 and usually give her 100. I didn't feel like going to the ATM and considering that I've paid that Ho 100 for years, she wouldn't mind. Well, she did and even asked that I open my wallet. That got me irate. I pounded her forever in all different positions except being upside down!

    I finally popped my edged out cum and it fill it to the point where it was oozing out. My dick was still pulsing and she asked if I wanted more. 45-minutes of constant pounding and she wanted more. SMH. I haven't seen her for awhile, especially since she got her new mattress. One of these days. Always after I cum, I wash up, change and screw.

  12. #474
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1734
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveLicksdl  [View Original Post]
    How long you can hang with K. Seems like one of those challenge games like can you eat a ghost pepper chip without dying.
    LOL. Not too long. As soon as I bust I'm out. Put a load in her ass and I bail.

  13. #473

    New game

    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Agreed, but then I have to listen to her!
    How long you can hang with K. Seems like one of those challenge games like can you eat a ghost pepper chip without dying.

  14. #472
    Quote Originally Posted by CornPop  [View Original Post]
    Pretty much just hangout and eventually there will be a knock on the door with K.
    Agreed, but then I have to listen to her!

  15. #471
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalusu  [View Original Post]
    Who would like to join in for k tag team, if you are interested hit me up.
    Pretty much just hangout and eventually there will be a knock on the door with K.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape