Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 30812
-
12-27-23 10:38 #24512Senior Member

Posts: 38Interested
I'm interested. Please send details. Much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 08:03 #24511Senior Member

Posts: 124Stacy Love anyone?
Really interested in Stacy Love. I like her look. Just curious if anyone has seen her.
https://tryst.link/escort/stacy-love
Thanks in advance.
-
12-26-23 23:53 #24510Senior Member

Posts: 155India location
Does she provide at a hotel off Capital Blvd? I saw someone who looks just like her there.
J.
Originally Posted by Spaceball1
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 13:29 #24509Senior Member

Posts: 128Nicole in Fayetteville
If you are willing to drive Nicole offers pegging. She used to be a really good provider but now is hit or miss due to demons.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fayet...e/068278435448
-
12-26-23 12:19 #24508Senior Member

Posts: 269
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
Her ad is down right now, but search for India on ListCrawler. https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/512-256-3638.
Originally Posted by SpoonerStrum
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 11:57 #24507Senior Member

Posts: 37Not on Buck jones anymore
I reached out to her Sunday because I was by Buck jones. She told me she was on capital now.
Originally Posted by FourSquare55
[View Original Post]
So I didn't see her I was Christmas shopping.
-
12-26-23 07:45 #24506Senior Member

Posts: 110Anyone seen her after LEO visit
Anyone seen her after her LEO VIST.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/durha...i/132999286757
-
12-26-23 02:00 #24505Senior Member

Posts: 69Has anyone taken the plunge on this one yet?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...r/032179772525
-
12-25-23 21:02 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 110Interested
Interested
.
Originally Posted by Facino
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 17:57 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 130Spinner UTR This week only
Hey mongers, I have a special UTR who honestly is amazing she is looking to make some extra cash this week. She is in her 20's Latina spinner. She is GFE but extremely low volume wise as in she will only see 1 client a day and outcall only or car play and only in the evenings. She does have a day job. She is BBBJ friendly, FS is covered, Daty is allowed, no anal no exceptions. 1 hr is $250, hhr $180, BBBJ only is $100 please only pm if you are seriously interested with the lack of talent out here trust me she top tier prices non negotiable and she is worth every penny! This is for Senior members only with a certain number of legit post I will not reply to non Senior members no matter what! Pics will only be sent to those who provide a number and are serious to schedule!
-
12-25-23 17:05 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 140She got me one time. Thought about calling the cops on her.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 16:45 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 201Lexii / Candi / Taylor / Kayy / Lauren Lust / Harley Quinn / etc.
She's the biggest thief on here (takes the money and either walks straight outside or locks herself in the bathroom while boyfriend comes in, recently with a gun). She changes her name every time someone posts it on this thread, so it's impossible to keep up other than recognizing her photos by her body and the filter things she uses.
Originally Posted by JohnQuincy
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 14:57 #24500Senior Member

Posts: 49Would you care to elaborate? Does this post have red flags I am missing?
Originally Posted by DbbClassy2
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 14:06 #24499Senior Member

Posts: 97Peaches
I've been wondering this too. The last time I saw her was over the summer. She was clearly tweaking and could barely text me her address. When I arrived at La Quinta her room was uncharacteristically trashed. She seemed to be blazing high and was eating ice cream. I sat down and we started. In under 5 minutes she has two different guys knocking on her door. I just took off. She didn't even ask me to pay at any point.
Originally Posted by Magoolite
[View Original Post]
It's a real shame. I've never found anyone that can take it in her throat like that. I really miss it. Renae can't. Any suggestions for a replacement? My DMs are open.
-
12-25-23 13:32 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 173Professional star
Any info on this provider?
https://skipthegames.com/reply/phone/934344230404











Reply With Quote




