Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,311 to 8,325 of 41257
-
12-25-23 10:01 #32947Senior Member

Posts: 113Sus
Why all your post about her? You seen her or what?
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 22:28 #32946Senior Member

Posts: 130Wow
Crazy crazy girl. I remembered a few times I would contact her and she wanted me to help her pay for her broken door on 103rd street westside. She usually rolls around there. Or just at times, wants me to cash app her so she could buy a dress. I'm surprised she's doing all this. And she still posts multiple.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
Ads on different websites for a while now.
-
12-24-23 18:46 #32945Senior Member

Posts: 93LOL is this better?
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:55 #32944Senior Member

Posts: 1244Yes, that's her, from Faye Road.
Originally Posted by TopJimmie
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:46 #32943Senior Member

Posts: 113Amber and her Uber driver
That's her real name. She got sticky fingers. Rides around with a guy in a white Chevy, all blacked windows. Not sure if I'm allowed to post his name here. Anyways stay clear from her.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:34 #32942Senior Member

Posts: 615Barbie AKA camper Barbie?
I can't tell by the picture, is this camper Barbie, who was most recently off of Collins road apartments? If so, that explains why she isn't returning my texts. LOL.
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:29 #32941Senior Member

Posts: 909She wanted 65 too LOL
Crazy, she think she better than the doe's on the streets. Yet she looks absolutely repulsive. Even in the initial picture, did not warrant 65. She just look young, but that's about it. That's crazy, and for dude to to put out her number like she's a prized catch is even more wild. That's super foul. This why UTRs are meet with scrutiny if shared.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 16:02 #32940Senior Member

Posts: 1244Damn, it keeps getting worse! 😬.
Originally Posted by Mike1965
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 15:08 #32939Senior Member

Posts: 93Jordan
This was taken about 8 months ago. She was recently beaten up by a drug boy so she's looked a little rough recently but is normally very attractive.
Originally Posted by LowBaller
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 15:03 #32938Senior Member

Posts: 30Glad I could help
She was just so nice and sweet, saying things like "oh you have a nice body," and other shit like that. I just wasn't thinking straight and should have known something was up when she didn't take her shoes off.
Originally Posted by Zzzzy1991
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 14:57 #32937Senior Member

Posts: 1244Barbara
Damn! I'm guessing she'll probably be in her 60's or 70's by the time she gets out! Yikes!
Originally Posted by BigEnk6
[View Original Post]
The story was posted on First Coast News YouTube on 2 November!
-
12-24-23 12:24 #32936Senior Member

Posts: 690Thanks For Posting Those Pics, I Almost Contacted Her, But Not Now She Is To Avoid!
Hey big thanks, from there original posting, I was getting ready to pull the trigger for a cardate, but no way after seeing the pictures you posted! Yuk, the pics you posted show the original pic posted was like from 15 or 20 years ago! I would not let jr in that hag's mouth if she paid me ha ha.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Probably a selfie or a DB!
-
12-24-23 11:32 #32935Senior Member

Posts: 130Zelda
Wow I was actually about to meet her at one point. I knew something was sketchy with her. And I remember first meeting her online on dating app. She also goes by Zaylee. I'm sorry you had to go thru that. I been trying to know about her for a while. Your the first one I know that commented about her.
Originally Posted by BigRodd
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 10:11 #32934Senior Member

Posts: 477Valeria is just a little too sketch
Good info, thanks! I was also finally able to connect with the via WhatsApp on an incognito phone and she gave me a nice 360 view in a very cute sundress. Her asking rate of 400 is a bit steep, even for what appears to be a very beautiful Latina. I had to drop the conversation when she told me that she has a personal driver that drops her off at outcall locations. Those drivers are nothing but trouble and that also usually means she's watching the clock from the moment she walks in the door. I hate that.
Originally Posted by Powerhouse100
[View Original Post]
Rich.
-
12-24-23 08:38 #32933Senior Member

Posts: 40She's legit
I've dreamt of her many times. She's legit, gorgeous, and phenomenal, but everything is covered. Always an outcall, which is the reason for the inflated donation, but she has her own vehicle. She was employed at Wacko's when I hung out with her, but have heard she's bounced around to the other fine establishments since then. A couple times we hung out I noticed a stench, but that could have been from her working that night. The other times, no stench at all. I briefly fell in love with her and we hung out daily, and that was when I was able to negotiate a more reasonable donation for my time. I never used the referenced app with her though. That's a major no-no for me. As with everything in life, YMMV. Stay safe gents.
Originally Posted by Rich980
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




