Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 60896
-
12-27-23 13:28 #55721Senior Member

Posts: 798New Thread
Feel like we need to start a new "Where are they now" thread. Since all the shut downs have and will displace many of our favorites.
Originally Posted by AthensAnimal3
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-23 11:13 #55720Senior Member

Posts: 57Massage Spring Girls
Anyone know where the girls from Massage Spring on Roswell Rd went? Emma, Kacey, and the likes? Miki still around for that shop but some of the talent there was top tier.
-
12-27-23 10:46 #55719Senior Member

Posts: 332Sisi Ok??
Anything going on at Sisi? Google search shows permanently closed and I didn't get a dancing girl happy holiday text from Lilly. Maybe it's just a kerfluffle, I'm not sure.
Not normal.
-
12-27-23 10:37 #55718Senior Member

Posts: 289Kaina Girl Lulu
Any word on where, if anywhere, Lulu has gone? Loved that feisty little Korean girl.
Originally Posted by Poshir
[View Original Post]
Q1.
-
12-26-23 17:26 #55717Senior Member

Posts: 43Golden Massage
FYI reliable personal reviews on Rubmap mentioned Some Kaina girls move to work at Golden Massage in Cumming. Mia / Emma works by appointment and weekend. Most girls provided L2 services according to the reviews. Most girls are in 30 range. Line is up there!
-
12-26-23 16:23 #55716Senior Member

Posts: 117They are now working at V Massage in Acworth.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-23 07:11 #55715Senior Member

Posts: 1132 months ago.
Originally Posted by UpIntheSky
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 22:18 #55714Senior Member

Posts: 76Sunrise. Oak Road
Had to make a beer run on Christmas and noticed the open sign was on and May's red car out front. Texted May to confirm they were open. Went later on and saw Cici. Great table shower with a some BBJ action. Went back to the room for a decent massage with lots of teasing. On the flip FIV and BBJCIM. Merry Christmas. 1. 6 OTD.
-
12-25-23 18:27 #55713Senior Member

Posts: 1179Could be
In that case I have my phone in my hand and show them the time and then ask them to set it on the shelves.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 17:32 #55712Senior Member

Posts: 103Short-changed on session
If I have any doubts I'll ask them what time it is when they start.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:45 #55711Senior Member

Posts: 353Clock?
Will do. 2 of the 3 places did not have clocks on the wall. Is that by design perhaps?
Originally Posted by SgtLurker
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-23 13:36 #55710Senior Member

Posts: 1179Try this
I make it a standard to point at the clock and say, One Hour. If they stop at 55 minutes with HE, then I am ok. But anything less than 50 minutes, I ask, "was that a full hour?" That usually gets them back to massaging.
Give it a try.
Originally Posted by GameCockToo
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 22:08 #55709Senior Member

Posts: 56How long ago was that?
I tried last week, no luck.
Originally Posted by LocoLover6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 17:04 #55708Senior Member

Posts: 353Recent visits
Here are some December stops:
DDS / DS Health:
They have an Asian, somewhat attractive 35-40 ish along with some Latinas. She looked like she would be fun so I chose her for an hour. The massage was 7/10. She allowed UTC top and OTC below during the finish. Nice erasers but only allowed them to be touched by hand. Not sure if FS is on the table. I believe her name was Cindy. She tried to cut my hour short.
Sunrise. Oak Road:
Went with Alice. Great massage 9/10. UTC only while taking junior the finish line. No hints of anything other than that. My game might be weak. If I return, I should opt for the table shower. Then, maybe something else might be available.
Origin:
Chose a Latina. I think that her name was Camila. About 5'2" ft with blonde highlights on a Latina frame. Lackluster massage 4/10 and she did a reach around within 15 minutes and wanted me to flip. I was thinking that we'd have fun then finish the massage. She gave me the menu and her rates were also over the top. $200 for FS after already paying the cover charge. She was not budgeting from her fees. I chose the CBJ. Man, it was awful. It was a combination of lip, teeth, and more teeth. WTH? Didn't her stepfather teach her anything? Just kidding, but I would have paid her to stop. She may even have braces. On top of that, she tried to cut and run well within the hour.
Someone mentioned setting the timer on their phone to show these women that, if we choose an hour, we expect an hour.
-
12-24-23 08:43 #55707Senior Member

Posts: 580Reply
I went about 1 1/2 ago. I had an older lady; good massage but totally legit. Went about 7 pm on an evening. Again that was a while ago.
Originally Posted by TheWiseacre
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote



