Thread: Sugar Baby
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1052
-
01-02-24 16:59 #707Senior Member

Posts: 825Just look up Jenna and her sister over in the Orlando forums.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 16:38 #706Banned Member

Posts: 120Jenna / Julie are UTRs over in Orlando. There's a blog for them on this board.
Originally Posted by ThatBoatGuy
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-24 11:53 #705Senior Member

Posts: 26Info
Info on said twins? LOL.
Originally Posted by AveImperator14
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 23:08 #704Banned Member

Posts: 120WTF? You could visit the twins every other day for that price.
Originally Posted by FirstNoob
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-24 12:03 #703Senior Member

Posts: 40Goddess Lovelylady
After a couple months break, I am hoping to come back and contribute again. At least this person is pretty honest from the beginning. Such an outrageous thing where she is asking for 4 k biweekly. I guess one way to get rich fast haha.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...0-083297215612
-
12-29-23 09:12 #702Banned Member

Posts: 1739Cleared I will only share her link or info to secrets benefits as she has no idea about this forum and I didn't ask to share with friends so you must have a secret benefits account!
Originally Posted by Pynchon
[View Original Post]
Bs.
-
12-28-23 23:12 #701Senior Member

Posts: 125Inbox full, my friend. Would love her contact info.
Originally Posted by BigStud47
[View Original Post]
Thanks!
P.
-
12-27-23 23:16 #700Banned Member

Posts: 1739Secret Benefits
Found me a nice gem on secret Benefits will only share her profile info with select members sorry some guys have ruined it for me to share with everyone! I will say she had no issue coming to me from Indian river county. My new regular. Along with reconnecting with SA girl from last year I met then someone decided to ruin that but I reconnected last week with her as well!
Bs.
-
12-24-23 22:57 #699Senior Member

Posts: 115Easy to get by striking up a conversation with her on SA. Not trying to be a dbag, but someone else has already posted saying that she doesn't want her digits being handed out freely. They're easy enough to get my messaging her there if you have a decent profile.
Originally Posted by LvGolfGuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 12:03 #698Senior Member

Posts: 124Greenjewels
If you have her digits please PM them to me.
Originally Posted by FLmonger
[View Original Post]
Thanks.
-
12-24-23 06:48 #697Senior Member

Posts: 115Greenjewel
Had a chance to meet with her and she's a really sweet gal. Damage was $$ for a really nice GFE / PSE experience. DFK, BBJ, BBFSCIP, the whole 9 yards. As mentioned in some previous reviews, she does like to head to the bathroom right before and after, but overall she was really nice.
Would likely repeat.
-
12-18-23 08:18 #696Senior Member

Posts: 574Share yes
Share some info, yes but most will not provide you a contact number so that requires you to get an account and get that number. I don't mind share details of dates but not numbers, nor do I ask for that. Provide the name of the profile and I will do my own work. If its a known SW or other then well its already known and so is her contact info.
Originally Posted by HeadAke
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 16:18 #695Senior Member

Posts: 70Sunshine
YMMV indeed. I've only seen a few times, but never heard her complain about hip issue, and I did have her twisted. LOL. However no sense on debating one vist versus another YMMV indeed.
Originally Posted by AyeVerb
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-23 10:46 #694Douchebag

Posts: 181Yes this the same one and she definitely has hip issues, I've been seeing her for months now I will say this. Does she have the skills to pay the bills? Not at all but. She is very reliable, she doesn't ghost you, and there's no drama with her. As far as her price for me it works because she travels to come see me but if I lived in the area honestly it would be a no go. But there is a special thing that she allows me to do to her that completely turns me on and makes the visits worth it for me as well, as long as I give her the heads up about it before she arrives. So she's definitely YMMV.
Originally Posted by OnceMore
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-23 14:06 #693Senior Member

Posts: 70Sunshine
Not sure if this is the same Sunshine SBR introduced me to sometime ago. Looks like her. If it is though, I can assure you there were no hip problems last time I saw her. LOL. . As always though YMMV.
Originally Posted by Gwitty
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






