Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 4,801 to 4,815 of 27800
-
12-20-23 14:51 #23000Senior Member

Posts: 300DaphneLove or Sexy Jojo
Do Daphne Love or Sexy Jojo belong here?
I love their milkmakers.
-
12-20-23 14:25 #22999Senior Member

Posts: 87LexiLuv206 belongs here too.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
It's been so hard scheduling time with BabyBunny.
-
12-20-23 14:01 #22998Senior Member

Posts: 132BabyBunny
BabyBunny belongs here. BBFS in included in her VIP rates. She is fun.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?614107-BabyBunny
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 13:50 #22997Senior Member

Posts: 124Spinners
Any information on these spinners?
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
Do they belong here?
https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....-week-9am-10pm
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?459978-Tiny-Phryne
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?614107-BabyBunny
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...eet-Cherry-Pie
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?611530-Asava
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?...9D%A4%EF%B8%8F
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?598036-lucylove
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?601075-LexiLuv206
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?114907-Allegra-Cole
-
12-20-23 13:39 #22996Senior Member

Posts: 124I can not recommend anymore. Habits are taking a toll. I flipped her 150 and had her leave.
Originally Posted by AznSensation1
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 13:21 #22995Senior Member

Posts: 1098High Five!
Originally Posted by HighFive253
[View Original Post]
They all bareback someone as a client.
-
12-20-23 10:32 #22994Senior Member

Posts: 352StellaInSeattle
I saw Stella awhile back. She was staying at an Extended Stay-type hotel. She had like 3 cats with her and the room was pretty dank. She's all natural so not only are the tits real, but so are the armpit hair. Having a Bush is one thing, but the armpit hair is another. She also doesn't wear deodorant.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
Service wise, RBGFE. I didn't DATY for obvious reasons. BBFS was not offered and I didn't ask. Once the mix of the dank room with animal smell and the BO hit me, I was ready to get out. Luckily she was having a special so I didn't lose much, but I wouldn't see her again. She's nice and sweet, but if you're not into the hippie-all-natural lifestyle, then this is not a good option.
-
12-20-23 09:04 #22993Senior Member

Posts: 2184Stella
Her posts and some of her older videos show that she is one kinky lady. Having said that, she has now put on too much weight and is no longer attractive to me. Sad, as there was a time I was really really interested in pulling the trigger and seeing her.
Originally Posted by MassageMeow
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 07:40 #22992Regular Member

Posts: 11I can vouch for Amanda Wonders and Katerine Galanis. Doesn't surprise me that Joey Adam's take it raw since she's friends with Amanda.
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
I am kinda surprised to see Sexy Blair on this list. Seen her a few times all safety but would love to fill her up!
-
12-20-23 00:59 #22991Senior Member

Posts: 179Stella has always been someone who I've had on my to do list, but haven't pulled the trigger. Would love to get an honest review of her.
Originally Posted by Gostz1953
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-23 00:49 #22990Senior Member

Posts: 1544This site blocks out derogatory words for women. I have daughters and I'm good with it.
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 16:43 #22989Senior Member

Posts: 275I didn't leave anything out, it automatically does that with certain words.
Originally Posted by Efurufe
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 16:14 #22988Senior Member

Posts: 539Funny you left the f-word but completely obfuscated the adjective. Literally the one word that would define "ratchet" in your definition!
Originally Posted by Bfm66
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:44 #22987Senior Member

Posts: 1098Nice list!
Originally Posted by PRodick
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-23 14:42 #22986Senior Member

Posts: 79Dealer's Choice
Can't decide what I want for a Holiday snack. I'll let the board decide. Review will follow.
1. Gypsy Love.
2. Stella In Seattle.
3. Lynzi. Blowhan.
Pick the date fellas!
Side note, this could be a legit type of thing we do. Have a community Venmo, each pool 5 to 10 bucks a week, let a lucky fella we trust experience a new provider or an old provider to see if menu is still worth while. That way we are not "Taking one for the Team" instead the team will take one for us.











Reply With Quote




