Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 2214 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 33199
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28369

    Mailbox full

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Tried dm ing you but you mailbox is full.

  2. #28368
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    To start with Springdale bad area. Massage only, $200 just shows ass picture. Not enough there to make me what to go.

    If you TOFTT lets us know.
    I think she used to post down in Central parkway and sometimes in Colraine. Maybe has gotten so paranoid she keeps alternating ads and numbers. I got her way down off the 200 but yeah I regularly go to Springdale and Sharonville. I will probably end up going through and then will review.

  3. #28367

    Mailbox is full

    Hi. I tried sending a DM, but it looks like your mailbox is full.

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.

  4. #28366
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel I think she's on seeking too looks semi legit feel free to pm if you want couldn't find anything she don't have a name posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162492645
    I've seen her in pics with Mikayla. Mikayla is a thief. Do with that info as you will.

  5. #28365

    Westside?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bbbloo  [View Original Post]
    Interested, I'll pm you too.
    Where about on west side? May be interested.

  6. #28364

    Cali

    Safe place just outside of Clifton that I visited last month. She seemed up for most anything but I was just interested in covered BJ at that time. Finished me off well and sent me on my way. Would return for other services if the opportunity presented itself. Nice rack and 420 friendly.

    https://escortbabylon.net/picture_vi...fe8cb973aabe0c

  7. #28363
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyfordboy85  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have intel I think she's on seeking too looks semi legit feel free to pm if you want couldn't find anything she don't have a name posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162492645
    She's on seeking as babykel. I was talking with her for a bit, but explored other options at the time. I think if you search her SA name in the SB thread there is more info.

  8. #28362

    Anyone have intel on this one

    Anyone have intel I think she's on seeking too looks semi legit feel free to pm if you want couldn't find anything she don't have a name posted.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162492645

  9. #28361

    Interested

    Quote Originally Posted by TravelerCin85  [View Original Post]
    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.
    Interested, I'll pm you too.

  10. #28360
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Tried searching both numbers. Never puts her name in an ad. I tried to see her at a notel in Springdale, but there was a dude there so I dipped. I have no issues with the hotels as I go to them way more than I should. She sent me a picture but I couldn't find anything else. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162485501
    To start with Springdale bad area. Massage only, $200 just shows ass picture. Not enough there to make me what to go.

    If you TOFTT lets us know.

  11. #28359

    I have a UTR friend looking

    Westside cincinnati, low volume, 25'ish. Only looking for a few senior members, no drama.

  12. #28358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 826

    Christmastime Phenomenon

    No idea about this one and unclear in this case what she means by "double trouble" in her ad. Best one might do is text her from a burner # to find out what she's all about.

    I notice every year new faces and #'s popping up around year end. Sometimes they are out of towners visiting family and other times they're girls needing extra cash for the holidays. Guessing the post you shared isn't LEO (hoping not!) but usual cautions apply. Good luck!

    Quote Originally Posted by GinCincy  [View Original Post]
    Best I can tell, first ad was today.

  13. #28357

    Who dis

    Quote Originally Posted by Beardo  [View Original Post]
    Any info? Tried searching both numbers. Never puts her name in an ad. I tried to see her at a notel in Springdale, but there was a dude there so I dipped. I have no issues with the hotels as I go to them way more than I should. She sent me a picture but I couldn't find anything else. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162485501
    Best I can tell, first ad was today.

  14. #28356

    Info?

    Any info? Tried searching both numbers. Never puts her name in an ad. I tried to see her at a notel in Springdale, but there was a dude there so I dipped. I have no issues with the hotels as I go to them way more than I should. She sent me a picture but I couldn't find anything else. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/162485501

  15. #28355

    Mia, Moxxie, Short Round

    Not sure who Mia / Moxxie is catering to? (dope boys likely) Nothing sceams I am a gamer, goth goof than Moxxie. She should should change her moniker to Short Round or Short Fat Fanny. Stop ripping people off and should change her fees to represent what she is worth and that is about half (or more) of what she is requesting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape