Thread: Listcrawler Escortbabylon Escort Alligator
+
Add Report
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 3661
-
12-28-23 06:10 #2656Senior Member

Posts: 648Nasty old woman with poop reviews. Save it for better.
Originally Posted by Gresonde
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-23 02:06 #2655Senior Member

Posts: 116Yeah, the only time you can even start to believe these girls are tested is if you've gone into the clinic with them.
Originally Posted by Straw
[View Original Post]
Or, of course, one of the legal brothels outside county lines.
Anybody working in Vegas, your odds are about as good as they are in the casinos.
-
12-27-23 01:14 #2654Regular Member

Posts: 5Bbfs
I'm new. Hope I am doing this correctly. I would like more info on this provider. Thanks.
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 16:05 #2653Regular Member

Posts: 19Las Vegas Escorts have changed
I have been in a LTR for some years now and I haven't dabbled out here for a while, so I surprised when I recently became single and decided to look and see what was out there these days. All I can say is that this is a different type of provider that is available today then the Las Vegas standards that I was used to. I see a lot of them asking for cash app deposits that I will not provide and weird verification s* that I'm never going to do. A few of the ones posting today are either very old, quite a few trans out there now, and a lot of big girls who just claim that they're curvy and my question is "is this just the new normal for Las Vegas?
-
12-24-23 15:09 #2652Senior Member

Posts: 237Yes. You are right
I've also talked to many of the K girls. It is all on the girls to take care of themselves. But not asked about it.
Originally Posted by ChachoT
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-23 15:05 #2651Senior Member

Posts: 504Anyone seen
This one: https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...egas/162492285.
Thanks.
-
12-23-23 18:25 #2650Senior Member

Posts: 301Well
I was talking with one of the Cubans who by the way are not Cubans in the k agencies and she told me they don't screen them at all. So you are at the same risk to go bare anywhere.
Originally Posted by Gopher0254
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 09:34 #2649Senior Member

Posts: 2991I
Mean if you don't trust me trust the other guys you really don't want her!
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 05:40 #2648Senior Member

Posts: 26Confirmed! She is a bit older than the pics and tiny and thin, just the way I like it. She does BBFS, cleans your dick, and washes her V before the session. Started with BJ, limited GFE then doggie, missionary, and blew inside. I get tested regularly and everything was negative. Its near the Gold coast, and went during the day so fairly safe. Good Luck.
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 23:30 #2647Senior Member

Posts: 311It's in her ad!
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
Other reports also verify.
-
12-22-23 17:31 #2646Senior Member

Posts: 163Fully agree with you. I caught the big G from my first BBFS with a girl who didn't offer that on the menu, was doing this type of work part-time, and only agreed to BBFS because she ran out of condoms and I didn't have any. We had hooked up a few times before, always covered.
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
After that, never did BBFS again and very rare that I engage in BBBJ. Maybe once to none per year.
-
12-22-23 17:28 #2645Banned Member

Posts: 120Yes
Her current rates:
Originally Posted by PopCorn77
[View Original Post]
Incall rates:
120 with condom.
160 BBBJ.
220 BBFS.
She's been talked about before on this website.
-
12-22-23 17:23 #2644Senior Member

Posts: 644Can anyone confirm??
Originally Posted by BonerMan74
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 15:23 #2643Senior Member

Posts: 2991The
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Aztekk
[View Original Post]
Problem really comes down to medical fact s most girls won't do BBFS because they think every guy is a carrier of something most girls are ignorant of the medical facts it doesn't take a rocket scientist to google the facts of catching what and at what percentage. I used to be ignorant as well hell 20 years ago I was wearing 2 condoms, then I went to 1 then to none as I learned of all of the medical facts! I still use condoms if I don't like what the girl looks like or heavy drug or needle use!
Originally Posted by Dac007
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-23 19:42 #2642Senior Member

Posts: 1570I've never considered BBFS. About 20 years ago, I caught the big G from a BBBJ, unknowingly before symptoms arrived, I gave it to a woman I just started dating, she was incredible, the first one in a long time I was ready to stop mongering for. You can imagine how that went. What made it worse was that we had a lot of mutual friends so everybody knew my business. Last time I ever had a BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Aztekk
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





