Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by BaldOldGuy
  1. #5257

    Rachel

    Rachel is back. Supposedly lost her phone in an SDs car. Getting a new one today.

    I saw her again. Batshit crazy as usual, but good for another 3 rounds and more video this time. Daty, CG, mish, and restraint. She wouldn't let me video the shower time. Maybe next time.

    If you want her, she is inherently risky. See Batman's post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1380.jpg‎  

  2. #5256

    Content sellers on SA

    I've talked to the admins at SA in the past. Using the site solely for content selling or * advertising is frowned upon. Just report their accts. Too many guys are afraid to report girls, supposedly, so stuff like that flourishes.

  3. #5255

  4. #5254

  5. #5253
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGun9  [View Original Post]
    This girl is on SA as SpicySugar. Actually goes by Becca.

    Here's her escort ad, same pictures on SA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/madisonssecret
    She also has a new account on SB as SpicySugr_444. Her pics look great but she looks less impressive in her verification video. I certainly wouldn't do $$ or a 25% deposit.

  6. #5252
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    SpicySugar

    This girl is on SA as SpicySugar. Actually goes by Becca.

    Here's her escort ad, same pictures on SA.

    https://tryst.link/escort/madisonssecret

  7. #5251

    SweetChick

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any experience with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-cd546f058cdb

    Pictures below.

    We've been talking and she's certainly down to meet; at a decent cost nonetheless.

    Intel is appreciated.
    Definitely a scam. We planned a meet recently and right before we were supposed to meet, she hits me up for money for gas. Who still falls for this?

  8. #5250
    Quote Originally Posted by DozerDude  [View Original Post]
    She's real but she's looks heavier in person, the picture on the right is most accurate. It's been a few years since I dreamed of her but I doubt time is on her side.

    She was freaky and had little boundaries, I won't repeat because I think she's very high volume.
    I believe this is her pro post.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lexy-676

  9. #5249
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1041

    Seductive Chickie

    Looks like another scammer from out of town.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-fdf046c285a4

  10. #5248

    Geeky Taurus

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawg219  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Geeky Taurus aka Michele located in Milford? Profile says she's 35 but she easily looks mid 40's. Wants to meet at a motel, 200 ppm bbjcim and cfs.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...5-8a92397eba4f
    She's real but she's looks heavier in person, the picture on the right is most accurate. It's been a few years since I dreamed of her but I doubt time is on her side.

    She was freaky and had little boundaries, I won't repeat because I think she's very high volume.

  11. #5247

    Sweetchick

    Quote Originally Posted by GlenBenton  [View Original Post]
    She's hot.

    I might have to sample her professional goods.
    Yes, she's hot but whoever you're talking to on seeking likely stole those pictures. Regardless, it's a cashApp scam. The person has no intention of meeting up and will string you along trying to get you to pay for gas, etc.

  12. #5246

    Thanks

    She's hot.

    I might have to sample her professional goods.


  13. #5245

    Scammer?

    Profile says Hartford CT but she texted me from 401 area code, wants money for Uber, I smelled a scam and told her so.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...a-5ed762098705

  14. #5244

  15. #5243
    Quote Originally Posted by Chudakkad  [View Original Post]
    She stopped responding to my messages so I can't help with this one.
    She is a pro:

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...now-30903.html

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/lillie-e...-vegas-1025572

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape