Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 30806
-
12-23-23 19:41 #24506Banned Member

Posts: 148You mean Lauren Lust / Kendall Sky / etc etc etc
Finally, someone who is catching on. No guy on this board should ever be ripped off by her. Her manner of posting doesn't take a cryptographer to figure out.
Originally Posted by TwoGemSin
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 19:37 #24505Banned Member

Posts: 148Danielle
I've always defended her and upheld her reputation in the past, but there's something very different about her lately and even me, her most vocal supporter, I'm done. I think maybe her ol man got out of prison and he's setting up the dates, handling all the communication. There's never an answer to a phone call even five seconds after getting a text message from her. I don't know. Whatever it is, I don't have time for it.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 14:18 #24504Senior Member

Posts: 409Not in a while
I haven't seen her in about 6 months or so. The last time I saw her it went as usual. Great BBBJ with plenty of spit, deepthroat and rimming. Takes good directions and will let you pound her throat. She always let's me stay as long as I want to. I don't do BBFS and cfs is nothing special with her. I'll do her doggy for 5-10 minutes the have her finish me with that throat. She's always in a good hotel but on my last visit she seemed to be declining worse. I probably wouldn't see her again.
Originally Posted by Magoolite
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Blk.
-
12-23-23 12:54 #24503Senior Member

Posts: 26Pegging specialist
https://tryst.link/escort/adi22t22
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
Reasonably priced to me anyway.
I know another UTR provider as well PM for more info.
-
12-23-23 12:18 #24502Senior Member

Posts: 80I've called / texted a few times w / o any luck😒 please lmk hoe it goes with you. Also I didn't see any retirement post.
Originally Posted by AkaToneloc
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 11:35 #24501Senior Member

Posts: 426She was never a "he".
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Liking her facial features or not is very subjective, but she's not a trans woman.
-
12-23-23 10:24 #24500Regular Member

Posts: 5Peaches
Anyone seen her lately? I haven't been getting a response.
Originally Posted by Jubba
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 10:20 #24499Regular Member

Posts: 5Peaches
Anyone heard from peaches lately? I haven't been getting a response.
-
12-23-23 09:34 #24498Senior Member

Posts: 480Interested as well.
Originally Posted by ToySoldier
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-23 06:10 #24497Senior Member

Posts: 278Danielle
If she was a he before then I'm very impressed. LOL.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
Have always had a great time with her and her menu was wide open for me.
-
12-23-23 00:06 #24496Senior Member

Posts: 661This one is real
She is real. She used to walk around capital Blvd, sometimes near The Hill (ABS) could also be found between the motel 6 and down to the Burger King. I think her name was Nikki Very good the times I saw her. Maybe around 2017? Had a lot of pick marks on her face. But I always had a good time. I feel like there could have been a BF staying with her. But she used to be a SW value. Have not seen her since she started posting.
Originally Posted by JohnFt1254
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 23:41 #24495Regular Member

Posts: 7Same Thought
Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this.
Originally Posted by Zzcutt
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 20:57 #24494Senior Member

Posts: 867Pegging specialists?
Can anyone recommend a pegging specialist in the Raleigh area?
-
12-22-23 15:58 #24493Senior Member

Posts: 140If you look at enough ads you will see how many of them are written the same. All signs of being fake.
Originally Posted by RideNbuy
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-23 15:45 #24492Senior Member

Posts: 337Danielle aka Raelynn
OK so finally saw her in person and backed out. Something just didn't feel right. The more I thought about it I just got a weird energy and her face looked kind of like. Masculine features. I'm not saying she was a he before but got weird vibe.










Reply With Quote






