Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 30805
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24445
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginBoy  [View Original Post]
    She have a very tough verification system.
    What did she ask for? I often wonder what it is these ladies are "verifying" with the different methods.

  2. #24444
    Quote Originally Posted by KillDatAss4479  [View Original Post]
    I was going to bite the bullet and PM him (then copy / paste his reply as my personal experience for shiggles).

    Guess whose inbox is full?
    Me? Just cleared inbox. 87 fukin msgs spanning back a decade. I didn't want to read it all as already have. Boys I will tell you this-RDU is heaps of miss with the random hit. Am saving up to hit Thailand maybe. Not sure yet. Germany has legal fun-I loved DE.

    Don't get arrested fellas and when I review and say avoid I mean that. We are just horny guys, harmless people who love variety. I won't ever stop but beating off on xhamster is something I am doing more often then pat self on back because I saved 100-200.

    Happy Holidays all and hold down the road / keep yer rig out of the ditches and stank azz bitches.

  3. #24443

    LOL. Can't make it up

    I was going to bite the bullet and PM him (then copy / paste his reply as my personal experience for shiggles).

    Guess whose inbox is full?

  4. #24442

    Based on your report

    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    No PMs req, go find out 4 yourself-then wonder why you didn't ask me first. I was trying to help but really did not want to get weird about the shit experience I had and that you would have as well. Go get on it brother-haha.
    I think I'll pass and keep my powder dry. Thanks for the info.

  5. #24441
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    Rather than ask for PM's, just give us a few details. That's the whole point of this forum.
    No PMs req, go find out 4 yourself-then wonder why you didn't ask me first. I was trying to help but really did not want to get weird about the shit experience I had and that you would have as well. Go get on it brother-haha.

  6. #24440
    Quote Originally Posted by ToySoldier  [View Original Post]
    What is "OC or IC"?
    Outcall or incall.

  7. #24439
    Quote Originally Posted by Nateman  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/969595467596

    Excellent massage / HJ completion. OC or IC.

    Solid chick.
    What is "OC or IC"?

  8. #24438

    Tough verification system

    She have a very tough verification system.

    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I had a wonderful experience with Janela from BKS. Easy to schedule and very friendly. Speaks very good English with a sexy accent. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. If you appreciate providers that really get into it, you will like her. Really good value for 350. No DATO was the only downside. Still highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amourjanela

  9. #24437

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by Likeass911  [View Original Post]
    I guess I got lucky. Although she made me wait a little while in the parking lot and there was another person in the apartment (woman / girl), my visit went fine. She was very accommodating, fun and responded favorably to all requests.
    Yeah, she's young, naive and completely new to this. She is getting advice from a couple of other girls in the game. It's truly a roll of the dice seeing her: it may go well or it may go south. You just never know. If anyone loves that kind of risk then have at it, you roll snake eyes that night. Bf is trouble, for real, though.

  10. #24436

    Sexi Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by ThickCock99  [View Original Post]
    When I tried calling her at 8:30 PM there was no response, but she texted me back saying she was at a store which is 10 min away from her place. So Asked me to come by on scheduled time. I declined and told her to call me back when she's already home. Around 10:20 PM she texts me saying she's on her way back to home and that she's a couple stop lights away from home and asks me to head over. . .
    There was no answer because boyfriend typically is the one who sets up the dates and does the communication. Not always but usually.

  11. #24435

    Re: Janela

    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I had a wonderful experience with Janela from BKS. Easy to schedule and very friendly. Speaks very good English with a sexy accent. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. If you appreciate providers that really get into it, you will like her. Really good value for 350. No DATO was the only downside. Still highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amourjanela
    Natural bust on her or no?

  12. #24434

    Latina

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...n/969595467596

    Excellent massage / HJ completion. OC or IC.

    Solid chick.

  13. #24433

    Anastasia

    Quote Originally Posted by Yates  [View Original Post]
    I had a wonderful experience with Janela from BKS. Easy to schedule and very friendly. Speaks very good English with a sexy accent. Great kisser. Great BBBJ. If you appreciate providers that really get into it, you will like her. Really good value for 350. No DATO was the only downside. Still highly recommend.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amourjanela
    Had an outstanding visit with Anastasia as well. Will be sure to add Janela to my to-do list.

  14. #24432

    Has anyone tried her? If so what was the damage


  15. #24431

    Sort Of

    Quote Originally Posted by Stockings22  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Going to be on town. Anything anyone can recommend? Looks are important as well as having a good time. Guessing the Asian stuff is all scammy?
    The Asian ads are scammy and real at the same time. Real women and prices, but fake photos. Mostly old and it's a crapshoot on what's offered. Check the Asian Ads board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape